• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki vs Goku And Vegeta (Frieza Saga)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
The Immortal Being Vs Two Powerful Monkeys

Goku Doesn't have Super saiyan At this Point

Speed Equalized

Both Full Power

Who wins and Why?

...Ok ...

Both Goku and Vegeta one shot, They Have superior AP, Durability, Range and AoE plus they are way better fighters.

Kaguya has some good hax like Ash Bones but they can easily force the bones away with ki waves or dodge them depending on the distance. She has BFR but considering she will try and grab them and pull them they will likely just overpower her considering their might.

Now Kaguya can teleport by going into her Dimensions to dodge on coming ki blasts but if Vegeta just points... She will explode and that's the end of it. Swapping Dimensions takes a decent toll on her and if she tries the Gravity Dimensions she is screwed as it isn't going to stop them and only hinder her.

Goku and Vegeta lack Hax but their ki abilities such as ki blasts and Ki waves. Vegeta's point and kill TK, Goku's Solar Flare to blind her and their overall battle experience and skill should be more than enough to help them along with their power advantege.

Not going to lie, she could win if she hits with Ash Bones or BFR them but I simply just see Vegeta and Goku taking this. Especially given the fact that they she seem to not utilize her Rennigan abilities.

LordGriffin1000 said:
...Ok ...
Both Goku and Vegeta one shot, They Have superior AP, Durability, Range and AoE plus they are way better fighters.

Kaguya has some good hax like Ash Bones but they can easily force the bones away with ki waves or dodge them depending on the distance. She has BFR but considering she will try and grab them and pull them they will likely just overpower her considering their might.

Now Kaguya can teleport by going into her Dimensions to dodge on coming ki blasts but if Vegeta just points... She will explode and that's the end of it. Swapping Dimensions takes a decent toll on her and if she tries the Gravity Dimensions she is screwed as it isn't going to stop them and only hinder her.

Goku and Vegeta lack Hax but their ki abilities such as ki blasts and Ki waves. Vegeta's point and kill TK, Goku's Solar Flare to blind her and their overall battle experience and skill should be more than enough to help them along with their power advantege.

Not going to lie, she could win if she hits with Ash Bones or BFR them but I simply just see Vegeta and Goku taking this. Especially given the fact that they she seem to not utilize her Rennigan abilities.
So,You are Voting For Vegeta And Goku? Or stalemate?

Goku and Vegeta

Though we don't add battles to profiles that include two on one to my knowledge.

Though that doesn't mean people can't debate who they think will win.

Plus to add to LordGriffin1000 at that point both Goku & Vegeta have already dealt with increased gravity before, Vegeta the standard 10x for Planet Vegeta & Goku had just recently trained under 100x gravity to the point it hardly effected him. That tied with superior hand to hand combat, a 2 on 1 advantage and with Goku's Kaioken.

Kaguya via hax?I dont see how can Goku or Vegeta even touch her when Naruto with lots of clones and even Sasuke could not(both of them have some kind of precog),she can handle both of them(thanks to sharingan and byakugan that allows her to see almost 360*) in h2h and one shot with ashe bones.Nor Goku nor Vegeta showed good skill in h2h combat(they are like ninja fodders maby even worse in terms of h2h skill) +I suppose she got Zetsu with her,who is very intelligent compared to them.

HA! Now that was funny LOL. She could "handle them", she could barely handle the two teenage ninja, what in the world. The only reason she beat several Naruto clones was because of the Ash Killing Bones, plus I vividly remember both her & the black creature in her sleeve saying taking on the both of them would be too difficult & that's why they should split them up in the first place.

Do you watch Dragonball Z Goku & Vegeta are to fighting what Bruce Lee was, she couldn't compare in fighting to them. they have decades of fighting experience across the cosmos for Vegeta & Goku was trained by someone consider the God of Martial Arts, MAster Roshi & Korin the Cat, by Earth's God himself Kami, The watcher of the northern section of the galaxy, King Kai, remind me what Kaguya's training or feats/displays of hand to hand combat skill show.

Also 360 vision helps but in close quarter combat she at best has one free hand for each of them & they have four hands, four feet, four elbows, etc. of pure white knuckle fist fighting between the two of them, there's no way she could fight both of them at the same time in a fist fight.

@ShadowChild'sReaper

I watched DBZ and almost every non canon movie and now watching DBS,i consider myself as a big DB fun.

"The only reason she beat several Naruto clones was because of the Ash Killing Bones" Yes,so what?She can do the same to Goku and Vegeta.Also,keep in mind that she was going easy on Naruto and Sasuke cause she wanted their chakra.

"Do you watch Dragonball Z Goku & Vegeta are to fighting what Bruce Lee was, she couldn't compare in fighting to them. they have decades of fighting experience across the cosmos for Vegeta & Goku was trained by someone consider the God of Martial Arts, MAster Roshi & Korin the Cat, by Earth's God himself Kami, The watcher of the northern section of the galaxy, King Kai, remind me what Kaguya's training or feats/displays of hand to hand combat skill show."

Sorry but this is bullshit,do you really think that roshi korin and kami are big masters of martial arts?Kakashi himself showed more h2h combat skills than those combined.Dragon balls "martial arts" are only about who hits faster and harder,thats all.I consider Naruto and Sasuke(especially Sasuke) being superior to Goku and Vegeta in h2h combat.Sasuke teleported and tried to hit Kaguya but she dodged that attack,as long as speed is equal + she has byakugan and sharingan i dont see them hitting her once.Just my opinion.

@Dzhindzholia

If you watch Dragon Ball then you know your wrong. Sasuke is in no way a better fighter than Goku or Vegeta. Dragon Ball does use Martial arts but soon speed and power takes over but they have their showings of skilled combat. The exact same thing happens in Naruto as well, some characters have great Taijusu but others simply overpower then with Ninjutsu and nothing more.

Kaguya holding back means nothing, she has no combat feats period and she only used Hax. Her dodging Sasuke means nothing, Sasuke wasn't doing dozens of flips and tricks on her, he simply tried to hit her once by bringing his sword down. Kakashi in know way in hell a better combatant Kami, Korin or King Kai.

Also considering the massive ap advantage, a simple Ki wave would rip Kaguya apart and if she went H2H she would get destroyed as soon as she blocks as she has no durability to handle their force.

But let's throw all that out the window, let's say Goku and Vegeta have no combat skill and Kaguya was some ultimate fighting God... They could literally point and kill her with no effort.

You completely downplayed Goku and Vegeta's H2H combat skill, claiming they are fodder to Naruto Characters is complete BS and you know it.

Lol it's sad because the same thing could be said about Kaguya, the only reason she even beat all those Naruto clones was because she had the speed over them and used AKB to one shot. If speed was Equalized it would have been different.

You claimed twice that i am wrong and i know it,what?That is just MY opinion,i watched both shows and i can have my own opinion,you can agree with that or can not.I am not trying to downplay them i just told what i learned from DB,they rely on their strength and speed.They just throw strikes at each other at high speed.

"Her dodging Sasuke means nothing, Sasuke wasn't doing dozens of flips and tricks on her, he simply tried to hit her once by bringing his sword down" Sasuke teleported near her and tryed to hit with chidori,she reacted to that,it is a decent feat,Cell for example could not dodge Gokus kamehameha,and Gokus IT works almost on anyone.

"the only reason she even beat all those Naruto clones was because she had the speed over them and used AKB to one shot" That is truth,but she still has byakugan and precog via sharingan,so i dont see a problem here.Remember when Sasuke was fighting Narutos clones on his own,and they didnt even hit him(i am not sure),sharingan precog is still decent and allows to fight multiple enemies simultansiously.

I vote for Kaguya here, with her tp hax and ash killing bones as well as flash freezing by bringing them to the ice dimension as well as BFR. She has way more ways to win than they do, they can both one shot each other(Kaguya via ash bones) why Goku and Vegeta only have the one way. And I have too agree with Dzhind the first thing that came to my mind throughout watching DB was "for a martial arts anime wow their martial arts is so uninspiring". There I vote for Kaguya via hax and versatility.

Dzhindzholla is soooo wrong, and probably a noob to VSDebates. Your opinion isn't exactly worth anything if you don't back it up with any evidence or argument, and even then, if that evidence isn't convincing, it's still not going to be acknowledged.

And, I do think Dragon Ball Z has some uninspiring scenes for H2H showings in comparison to Naruto, but sometimes the H2H in Naruto isn't as complex as better correographed anime. Even still, Part 1 of DB is pretty technical in the Anime, especially in the last Arcs with Piccolo. So, I'm not very influenced by that opinion.

...In all honesty.

Can't she just, you know...teleport them into the Lava Dimension and leave? They'll just die from Lava, Neither Goku nor Vegeta have ever shown anything akin to Heat Resistance -or Acid Restance for that matter. Even teleporting them into the ice Dimension should work, if the just teleports an Ash Killing bone right into their heads a moment later.

Do not forget that both Vegeta and Goku are cocky as hell in that Arc. Like, say, letting their enemy power up their attacks. Both Goku and Vegeta are very fond of doing stupid shit like that. And even if they are planetlevel Durability, they cannot survive in a Void, if a erased Dimension counts as one. At least that is how I see it.

On another note, what MADMAN put Gokus Punches on Planetlevel? What the heck? Even in Super, Goku's never displayed Physical Strengh on that level. FFS, he could barely lift 50 Tons after the Frieza Arc.

Heilergott said:
On another note, what MADMAN put Gokus Punches on Planetlevel? What the heck? Even in Super, Goku's never displayed Physical Strengh on that level. FFS, he could barely lift 50 Tons after the Frieza Arc.
But Goku in super almost destroy the universe with his puches.

More like his Ki colliding with Beerus did. His biggest Physical Feat is like Punching someone through a rock plateau or something like that.

They always use ki in his punches, also Goku destroy the kaioshin's planet with one punch.

The monkeys punch her and she explodes. End.

Raditz: Planet Level

Frieza Saga Goku and Vegeta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raditz its hilarious while being Planet Level.

Kaguya is baseline planet with a single technique lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back