• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Composite) vs Yhwach (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Comic Vine, this is a stomp in Yhwach's favor mostly. Let's see what Vs Battles Wiki has to say about it.

7afc22bbc708e731fbee91abe21603e263998cdc hq

vs.

Untitled by abigail geckon-da2euc4

Rules:

1. This is Kaguya before her final defeat without any injuries; whereas this is Yhwach before being his final death without any injuries.
  2. Kaguya ate chakra fruit, fused with God Tree, absorbs chakra to limit & Yin Kurama, transforms into Ten-Tails in final form, has dual Byakugan & Rinne Sharingan, and wields All-Killing Ash Bones.
  3. Yhwach absorbed both Soul King & Mimihagi, wields Reishi Broadsword & Reishi Sword, activates Blut Vene & Almighty, completes Kaiser Gesang, absorbs souls to limit, goes Bankai, and has Quincy Cross & Medallion.
  4. 1-on-1 death battle.
  5. No interference or holding back.
484Silberncolor
Kaguya's Core Dimension
Fusion between both Kaguya's Dimensions and Silbern, so both characters have location preferences.

The 5-B part is what im refering to.

According to bleach revisions, Bleach isn't 5-B. It's going to be dealt with once the Gremmy stuff is handled first.

Given how much of a mess the discussion was, I won't say anymore @GO

You should probably read/re-read the revisions yourself if you're interested in seeing what went down.

Let's not act like we know what'll happen to the Bleach god tiers already.

Had the same shit happen whenever I attempted to downgrade FT's speed but ended up upgrading them instead

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Let's not act like we know what'll happen to the Bleach god tiers already.

Had the same shit happen whenever I attempted to downgrade FT's speed but ended up upgrading them instead
Lmao. And the downgrade for Bayonetta too.

Stomp in Yhwach's favour even if he ends up getting downgraded. Almigty hax stomps anything Kaguya can do.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Aizen would of been a better fight... his 4-A via J stars
Can we not bring J Stars Victory VS into this, please? We have characters whose power level makes no sense like Gintoki's wooden sword able to withstand Bankai Ichigo's zanpakuto.

Lmao. And the downgrade for Bayonetta too.

Right, "Downgrade"

Higher end of High 4C isn't a downgrade, 4C to 5B is actually a good thing.

@Gargoyle

I'm not sure if you understood what I was trying to say. I meant that the downgrade for Bayonetta ended up being an upgrade for her, like Knight's Erza thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back