• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya in Naruto has L2C

We will talk about the feat of Bochou Godoudama
Statement : "They claim it is still growing" => After some time, it will erasure existence the entire space-time (Kaguya's ability to EE time-space has been officially documented for a long time, so I won't discuss that further. Instead, I will focus on whether Kaguya's Bochou Gudoudama, which has the feat of EE'ing the entire time-space of a dimension, can achieve L2C AP)
This means Kaguya will have L2C AP

Um, I'm sorry, call me an idiot for missing something, but how does "it's still growing" mean it's going to grow to the point that it consumes the entire universe and space-time continuum? I did notice that they reference not being able to return from the other dimension if it grows much further, but I'd need more context.

We will talk about the feat of Bochou Godoudama
Statement : "They claim it is still growing" => After some time, it will erasure existence the entire space-time (Kaguya's ability to EE time-space has been officially documented for a long time, so I won't discuss that further. Instead, I will focus on whether Kaguya's Bochou Gudoudama, which has the feat of EE'ing the entire time-space of a dimension, can achieve L2C AP)
This means Kaguya will have L2C AP
Agree for reasons to come (tag me when they come)

Lemme grab scans from CFYOW
Really though, this is not going to be accepted, I'm gonna be frank. Especially without a more detailed argument.

Back