• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya and Hagromo downgrade according to AP revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support to bring Hagoromo down a bit but Kaguya should stay since she is on another level entirely via her Infinite Tsukuyomi

I think that it seems reasonable to remove the "At least" rating from Hagoromo and his brother, but I am more uncertain about Kaguya.

Antvasima said:
I think that it seems reasonable to remove the "At least" rating from Hagoromo and his brother, but I am more uncertain about Kaguya.
Understandable as the at least terminology is in regards to an individual who's lower cap is unknown hence I can compromise. However, the + shouldn't be there as she is superior to an individual in the lower levels of an extremely wide tier.

Nibbler3100 said:
Support to bring Hagoromo down a bit but Kaguya should stay since she is on another level entirely via her Infinite Tsukuyomi
Which is hax and cannot scale to her AP, but range. @Antvasima: I'll close this thread then.

I dunno. Shouldn't the characters be adjusted first?

Which profiles should be unlocked for you to modify btw?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done please.

Antvasima said:
Okay. Naruto and Sasuke as well?
Actually, they seem fine. However, This calc was recently accepted by the calc group. However, it was implied the Moon was still moving away and they are already powerscaled. However, we have no evidence as to how far away the moon moved and the powerscaling is particular arguable as they didn't perform the feat themselves.

Hence, I say we downgrade them to Moon+ level, likely small planet. What do you think?

Well, they were not scaled from the Moon creating feat, but from having half as much power as Hagoromo.

True. I just thought powerscaling is unnecessary as we have a viable, calculable feat. If you think I should drop it, I'll drop it.

Well, I don't see any reason to downgrade them, beyond removing any "At least" mentions.

Kaguya having the small planet+ symbol would mean she's roughly 50x~ Hagoromo level, which would mean theres really no way naruto or sasuke would of won that fight, considering they got half and half of hagoromo's chakra. and to my knowledge we don't give out the pluses unless we have calcs to back it up.

I am fine with removing the plus signs from Kaguya.

I don't think that they should. Feel free to remove it.

You're forgetting something. Hagoromo could be able to perform the same Jutsu by himself.

http://i5.**********.com/naruto/690/naruto-5158759.jpg

http://i10.**********.com/naruto/690/naruto-5158763.jpg

http://i10.**********.com/naruto/690/naruto-5158777.jpg --->> (Still getting bigger, like the moon)

It's safe to assume that it was the same technique that the brothers used to seal their mother. Otherwise, she would have escaped.

And each of them has half of his power, so 1 + 1 = 2

If the downgrade is for the Hagoromo, who fought against his mother, then it's okay. But since his page doesn't have more than one key, I think someone should add it because as we saw, Hagoromo can perform the same jutsu with his total power, which both Sasuke and Naruto have.

Edit: Naruto and Sasuke should not be downgraded either as both of them had half the power of the Hagoromo, who can do that technique by himself.

Wait why are Naruto and Sasuke scale to Hagoromo's Moon feat for sealing Kaguya or to his Chakra for that matter? If the THREE of them were to be present in order to sealed her off, Hagoromo couldn't do the jutsu without Sasuke and Naruto touching her with the seals. Is he too slow for her? Why didn't he do that himself? (This should not apply to Vs as a solo feat)

Chibaku Tensei is not the same as that Moon sealed. Sasuke sealing 7 Tail beast in those meteors doesn't count, because that's the same technique Pain used to seal Naruto at the beggining but he got away from it.

And Kaguya durability should be Moon Level since she was sealed with a Moon Level feat by Three people.

No, Kaguya durability shouldn't be moon level just because of that feat. Anyone who gets lock within Six paths chibaku tensei loses their ability to use chakra, so they wouldn't be able to break out on their own.

DarthUchiha91 said:
No, Kaguya durability shouldn't be moon level just because of that feat. Anyone who gets lock within Six paths chibaku tensei loses their ability to use chakra, so they wouldn't be able to break out on their own.
Proof? Give link of it. Naruto broke out on his own and was it not said that Kaguya has limitless chakra?

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
Because Hagoromo had 0 chakra left as said by him and he gave Naruto and sasuke each half of it.
If he did not have chakra, how did he perfom the sealed along with them, thos the sealed doesn't requiered chakra?

HokageMangaVox said:
DarthUchiha91 said:
Proof? Give link of it. Naruto broke out on his own and was it not said that Kaguya has limitless chakra?
Naruto wasn't being being sealed by that jutsu.

http://www.**********.com/naruto/690/7

That is kaguya spitting out all the tailed beasts(page 6) as well as Madara Uchiha. Her Rinne sharingan was even closing in the earlier pages when it started. She was also reverting back to the demonic statue, nothing more than a shell. All of this says she was sapped of her strength.

Naruto wasn't being being sealed by that jutsu.

http://www.**********.com/naruto/690/7

That is kaguya spitting out all the tailed beasts(page 6) as well as Madara Uchiha. Her Rinne sharingan was even closing in the earlier pages when it started. She was also reverting back to the demonic statue, nothing more than a shell. All of this says she was sapped of her strength.

He was not sealed by the jutsu when did i say that? I was implying Sasuke's.

Moving along i see a giant bunny spitting Madara's body. Nothing more. Where's the info?

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
^Pretty much the sealing technique split her physical body and chakra apart I couldn't find the databook in English just Japanese.But the manga is sufficient.
The image doesn't show what you said. Where's the info that back ups that theory of yours?

Then what was the point of saying Naruto broke out on his own? That has nothing to do with Six paths Chibaku Tensei.

Besides, that was not all you saw if you looked through the pages of the chapter I showed you.

HokageMangaVox, please stop derailing the thread. Thank you.

Anyway, since the profiles have been adjusted, I think that it seems safe to close this topic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back