• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the thing is kagatsuchi has no way to bring nakiri down while nakiri well...

I'm 99% remembering that he got mindhaxed at one point but I don't remember the potency.

I have not, otherwise my memory would have helped, I just remember someone (Believe it was Schro but I dunno) telling me he had to be mindhaxed to be defeated in the long run.

But until then, since it's invalid because CRT stuff

Stomp it is.

i think garg meant to kuubou. Idk on kagutsuchi i'll wait for someone on that. But kuubou got mindhaxed by Yurika Tatsumiya who's hadan got empowered by rosei blood which stopped nakiri in his tracks for a few seconds before recovering. The big thing on this is even amakasu who's willpower overpowers a 2-B thing can't keep nakiri at all and yurika with empowerment is above that. Welp I'm guessing its about nakiri's here *shrugs*

Nope, I meant Kagu

And no, that's because Amakasu explicitly can't mindhax mindless beings.

Yurika can tho, so the resistance holds up

Back