• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen vs Mujin ParkšŸ”„

vs

Both 4-A
SBA otherwise
Speed =

Last edited:
Mujin summons spikes from inside Aizen, creates Buddhas from his skin to blow him up, or summons a giant mountain above him to crush him.

These are all the thought based options.

Besides that he can ring a bell to deconstruct Aizen, summon an army of fairies that endlessly duplicate and can individually harm someone who is 4-A, or use Longinus Hand to crush Aizen with superior LS.

Mujin summons spikes from inside Aizen, creates Buddhas from his skin to blow him up, or summons a giant mountain above him to crush him.

These are all the thought based options.

Besides that he can ring a bell to deconstruct Aizen, summon an army of fairies that endlessly duplicate and can individually harm someone who is 4-A, or use Longinus Hand to crush Aizen with superior LS.
None of that can kill Mid Godly or Type 8. What's Mujin's AP.

Also I'm working on Aizen revisions so I'd postpone this thread.

Mujin can doā€¦a lot of things.

He can literally just say ā€œburnā€ and youā€™re suddenly on fire.

He can completely negate any and all regeneration or resurrection just like he did with Satan.

He can bypass any and all durability/defenses with one of his weapons

He can completely reflect any and all damage heā€™s received with another one of his weapons.

He has a lot of layers of mind manipulation and resistances.

Or he can just do shit like fire a black hole at you. Mujin has a lot of options at his disposal here.

Unless I'm blind there's straight forwardly no regen or resurrection neg on his profile. Where does Satan's immortality scale?

Unless I'm blind there's straight forwardly no regen or resurrection neg on his profile. Where does Satan's immortality scale?
Itā€™s literally there on his profile. Also 666 Satan has both immortality type 8 and possibly high-godly regeneration.

Both of which Mujin negated and beat himā€¦after stealing all of his powers too.

Iā€™m definitely gonna be fixing up Mujinā€™s profile too.

I got Mira and Mujinā€™s profile Iā€™ve been fiending to fix up. Thereā€™s definitely a lot more that could be done to the profile than the way it currently is my god.

Itā€™s literally there on his profile. Also 666 Satan has both immortality type 8 and possibly high-godly regeneration.

Both of which Mujin negated and beat himā€¦after stealing all of his powers too.
I missed it. Mb.

Still tho, where does his Ap scale.

Unless my math is seriously incorrect, Park scales to around 1/10th of a Zettafoe.

Mujin kinda gets one shot passively due to his Durability being over 40x less than Aizen's casual Reiatsu AP.

Last edited:
This match sucks.

Mujin can't do anything because Aizen's passive Reiatsu has AP over 40x Mujin's Durability. Mujin just dies as the match begins via getting one shot by the pressure/Ap of Aizen's Reiatsu.

It's Either Mujin oneshots with his thought based Durability Negation and mid godly neg or Aizen one shots with the ap of his thought based Kido like Kurohitsugi.

Last edited:
This match sucks.

Mujin can't do anything because Aizen's passive Reiatsu has AP over 40x Mujin's Durability. Mujin just dies as the match begins via getting one shot by the pressure/Ap of Aizen's Reiatsu.

It's Either Mujin oneshots with his thought based Durability Negation and mid godly neg or Aizen one shots with the ap of his thought based Kido like Kurohitsugi.
Mujin has all of Satanā€™s powers as well which means he also has really good adaptation and reactive evolution thanks to it, that can very much close this kind of gap.

Iā€™m definitely gonna be fixing up Mujinā€™s profile too.

I got Mira and Mujinā€™s profile Iā€™ve been fiending to fix up. Thereā€™s definitely a lot more that could be done to the profile than the way it currently is my god.
mujin's shit got like 8 ratings but only 7 keys its horrible

show me your mira draft i was working on one for Pre-Timeskip cuz hers is hot doodoo as well

mujin's shit got like 8 ratings but only 7 keys its horrible

show me your mira draft i was working on one for Pre-Timeskip cuz hers is hot doodoo as well
Iā€™ll get it to you by the end of the day probs. These profiles really need some reworking.

Mujin has all of Satanā€™s powers as well which means he also has really good adaptation and reactive evolution thanks to it, that can very much close this kind of gap.
Aizen can also adapt using the Hogyoku and Aizen passively gets much stronger. Aizen's also several transformations above the 40x calc here.

Mujin gets one tapped.

Aizen can also adapt using the Hogyoku and Aizen passively gets much stronger. Aizen's also several transformations above the 40x calc here.

Mujin gets one tapped.
Aizen can't stop the fairy army nor can he stop Mujin from just teleporting away with the mirror.

Mujin fought and one tapped a guy that could, no joke, make himself 250,000x stronger than himself.

Thats not even me pulling a random number out of nowhere from like calculations or anything. Thatā€™s an in universe multiplier, dudeā€™s ridiculous.

Doesn't Mujin have like 100 million x baseline soul resistance?

Aizen can't stop the fairy army nor can he stop Mujin from just teleporting away with the mirror
Why wouldn't the fairy's just get passively one tapped with Reiatsu tf are they not like 1/10 Zettafoe?

Mujin just dies before he can use any ability, including teleportation. Passives > Thought based hax.
Mujin fought and one tapped a guy that could, no joke, make himself 250,000x stronger than himself.

Thats not even me pulling a random number out of nowhere from like calculations or anything. Thatā€™s an in universe multiplier, dudeā€™s ridiculous.
Can I have scans saying this scales to his Reactive evolution?

Also, why would this happen when the very instant the fight starts, Mujin is dead due to the AP gap?
Doesn't Mujin have like 100 million x baseline soul resistance?
100 Million layers?

100 Million layers?
Nah. His resistance comes from Mira, who can absorb 100 million souls at once from the looks of it.

So that would be like 100 million times baseline soul hax.

Since new hax rules say that layers aren't the only thing that matters when discussing hax vs hax. Numbers and potency are to be taken into account when debating. And if you can't reach a conclusion, it's decided to be inconclusive on whether hax overpowers a resistance and such.

Nah. His resistance comes from Mira, who can absorb 100 million souls at once from the looks of it.

Since new hax rules say that layers aren't the only thing that matters when discussing hax vs hax. Numbers and potency are to be taken into account when debating. And if you can't reach a conclusion, it's decided to be inconclusive on whether hax overpowers a resistance and such.
Aizen can soul crush Grimmjow, who as an arrancar contains hundreds of millions of souls (Too lazy to look for the physical scan so I hope the reference and quote works for now). This puts Aizen's numbers as > this feat.

Combined with superior layers (You're putting him as baseline in terms of layers, which is unironically inferior to the atmosphere of the bleach verse), it seems that Aizen's soul manipulation is above Mujin's resistance in all aspects.

Why wouldn't the fairy's just get passively one tapped with Reiatsu tf are they not like 1/10 Zettafoe?
They have very busted reactive evolution and adaptation as well as infinite spawning, so that would be an issue.
Can I have scans saying this scales to his Reactive evolution?

Also, why would this happen when the very instant the fight starts, Mujin is dead due to the AP gap?
Itā€™s Satanā€™s reactive evolution he has since he has his abilities, but in regards to the scans, hereā€™s the one of Satan doing his 250,000x multiplier and then hereā€™s the other scan of Mujin one tapping Satan and all his clones while he uses that same ability.

Also because Mujin has both very good regeneration which Aizen canā€™t negate as well as resistance to existence erasure as well.
Aizen can soul crush Grimmjow, who as an arrancar contains hundreds of millions of souls (Too lazy to look for the physical scan so I hope the reference and quote works for now). This puts Aizen's numbers as > this feat.

Combined with superior layers (You're putting him as baseline in terms of layers, which is unironically inferior to the atmosphere of the bleach verse), it seems that Aizen's soul manipulation is above Mujin's resistance in all aspects.
The Tam creature Phoenks mentioned can and has done this very same feat in regards to multiple billions of creatures and Mujin has his own multiple layers of soul resistance as well so that actually wouldnā€™t be the case at all.

If this guy has Satan's high godly this match is stupid and you'd be better off using Yhwach atp to make GOH vs Bleach.
They have very busted reactive evolution and adaptation as well as infinite spawning, so that would be an issue.
They won't be able to be activated or summon due to Mujin being AP crushed the instant the fight starts.
Itā€™s Satanā€™s reactive evolution he has since he has his abilities, but in regards to the scans, hereā€™s the one of Satan doing his 250,000x multiplier and then hereā€™s the other scan of Mujin one tapping Satan and all his clones while he uses that same ability.
Eh. Aizen doesn't have any wincons then if he can't kill Mujin or keep him in a regen death loop due to adaptation then the only thing he can do is seal him within Kurohitsugi whilst he's killing Mujin over and over again.

Can he adapt to an attack that can kill him before he can even think or react/instantly?
Also because Mujin has both very good regeneration which Aizen canā€™t negate as well as resistance to existence erasure as well.
Aizen has sealing which isn't resisted so that can work. Also if Mujin just dies over and over that's a win for Aizen due to keeping the opponent in a regen death loop is an incap.
The Tam creature Phoenks mentioned can and has done this very same feat in regards to multiple billions of creatures and Mujin has his own multiple layers of soul resistance as well so that actually wouldnā€™t be the case at all.
šŸ—æ. Eh, Nitrogen souls still outscale this in regards to numbers sadly.

I'm not particularly interested in a layers debate so wth. We both know that Bleach can get to absurd layers so how do you scale Goh first.

If this guy has Satan's high godly this match is stupid and you'd be better off using Yhwach atp to make GOH vs Bleach.
You can restrict high-godly in this match. (Hell you can even restrict a lot of abilities from Satan that Mujin has).

Yhwach also might be too OP for Mujin, I actually find the Aizen match pretty interesting.
They won't be able to be activated or summon due to Mujin being AP crushed the instant the fight starts.
Mujin can regenerate and adapt which gives opportunity for him to activate his abilities and summon the fairies.
Eh. Aizen doesn't have any wincons then if he can't kill Mujin or keep him in a regen death loop due to adaptation then the only thing he can do is seal him within Kurohitsugi whilst he's killing Mujin over and over again.

Can he adapt to an attack that can kill him before he can even think or react/instantly?
Yes since this kind of situation has happened before to him like when he was literally being bombarded nonstop with attacks he couldnā€™t react to only to get stronger and counterattack while he was still being hit. For reference, this is the kind of damage these attacks would do to him and he would still be able to counterattack even when his entire upper body is completely disintegrated.
Aizen has sealing which isn't resisted so that can work. Also if Mujin just dies over and over that's a win for Aizen due to keeping the opponent in a regen death loop is an incap.
Yeah those could be win conditions for Aizen.
šŸ—æ. Eh, Nitrogen souls still outscale this in regards to numbers sadly.

I'm not particularly interested in a layers debate so wth. We both know that Bleach can get to absurd layers so how do you scale Goh first.
Nitrogen souls?

And yeah same in regards to Goh, it can be completely absurd when it to layers. There was that tam stuff mentioned before, but even before that there were beginning of series characters resisting a lesser version of Tam with already layered soul manip, and after it gets more ridiculous with characters like Dante resisting getting their life and soul stolen from other Danteā€™s while he steals their life force, and this goes like literally up to hundreds of times. And thatā€™s not mentioning all the other stuff with the King and R, and then Satan afterwards, let alone Tathagata who Mujin resists several layers of as well. Point is, itā€™s in a similar vein as Bleach where thereā€™s just an absurd level of layers if you really go into it.

You can restrict high-godly in this match. (Hell you can even restrict a lot of abilities from Satan that Mujin has).

Yhwach also might be too OP for Mujin, I actually find the Aizen match pretty interesting.
I think Aizen pretty much stomps without High Godly though. That's why I think this is a bad match. With High Godly, the only thing Aizen can do is seal with Kido.

Without High Godly he just can't survive Reiatsu AP crushing with mid regen, which can bare minimum blow him into pieces (As shown in FKT, Reiatsu can just blow people apart).

Edit: Bleach chapter 316. Can't get scans right now i'm on my phone.
Mujin can regenerate and adapt which gives opportunity for him to activate his abilities and summon the fairies.
Without High Godly, he just can't do this, he gets blown apart the instant the fight starts. His normal regen is Mid, which is not enough to survive being blown into pieces.
Yes since this kind of situation has happened before to him like when he was literally being bombarded nonstop with attacks he couldnā€™t react to only to get stronger and counterattack while he was still being hit. For reference, this is the kind of damage these attacks would do to him and he would still be able to counterattack even when his entire upper body is completely disintegrated.
(Holy **** this is considered mid regen?)

This isn't the same thing as simply being passively blown apart in an instant by a passive aura. Successive attacks are not akin to a passive aura. As soon as the fight begins, Mujin is blown apart because Aizen's passive Reiatsu AP is significantly higher than Mujin's dura.

Not only would Reiatsu just do more damage than this, his normal regen of mid wouldn't let him regen from being blown into pieces with Reiatsu would do to him. This is why this match is bad, either Aizen instantly wins if you restrict Satans powers, or Mujin can adapt to anything Aizen can do and bombard him with thought based hax that negates his regen.
Yeah those could be win conditions for Aizen.
Eh, ig. Kurohitsugi is a starting move for him anyway in the war and is one of his favorite Kido so it's very easy to say he'd pull it out quickly if not a first move.

Even if we gave Mujin the High Godly, Reiatsu blowing him away and forcing him onto the defensive would allow Aizen the oppurtunity to use a sealing Kido like Kurohitsugi, and would give him a quickdra edge over Mujin's thought based hax. If Mujin doesn't have the High Godly he just gets blown apart in an instant which is beyond what Mid covers.
Nitrogen souls?
It's a goon argument you can use to get Bleach soul numbers insanely high.

So in Bleach, everything, even things like Nitrogen and Hydrogen, have "souls" and these souls can be directly manipulated by people like fullbringers which would scale to their soul manipulation numbers and the general soul layers (There's a shit ton of these in things). Ginjo claims these souls are comparable to regular human souls, as he proclaims sum like "You think only humans have souls?" But he claims it's "not much," whatever that's supposed to mean. It's debatable, and i'm personally neutral on it, I was just yanking your chain a bit.
And yeah same in regards to Goh, it can be completely absurd when it to layers. There was that tam stuff mentioned before, but even before that there were beginning of series characters resisting a lesser version of Tam with already layered soul manip, and after it gets more ridiculous with characters like Dante resisting getting their life and soul stolen from other Danteā€™s while he steals their life force, and this goes like literally up to hundreds of times. And thatā€™s not mentioning all the other stuff with the King and R, and then Satan afterwards, let alone Tathagata who Mujin resists several layers of as well. Point is, itā€™s in a similar vein as Bleach where thereā€™s just an absurd level of layers if you really go into it.
Fair enough i suppose. As i said, the last thing of interest is if discussing if this is a passive soul layer stomp, so I will accept this.

Last edited:
It hasn't been like that for a long time, especially now with the new layering rules, which has to be shown overcoming resistance.

So no, having more souls doesn't give you more layers. In the same way as manipulating more souls or minds.

It hasn't been like that for a long time, especially now with the new layering rules, which has to be shown overcoming resistance.

So no, having more souls doesn't give you more layers. In the same way as manipulating more souls or minds.
Maybe you should read all the context of my message because you just completely missed my point.

Stop not reading stuff.

Arcker already asked me if that was what I meant.
100 Million layers?
I explicitly said no.

I also further explained what that means.
Here's evidence for why that is, taken from the hax page.

Note 2: When judging the potency of hax-based abilities such as Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation, and the resistance against them, there is a variety of factors to be potentially considered. Such as the mechanisms involved, how many people the power can affect, whether it has demonstrated to break through resistances, how great the effects are, etc.

Whether a power can overcome a resistance against it based on certain feats has to be determined by comparing the various factors at play. For example, a resistance can be overcome by Mind Manipulation with higher potency in any factor, if the resistance is equal, less or unknown in all other factors. When it comes to resistance that is above the Mind Manipulation in some factors, while the Mind Manipulation that is superior in other factors, one has to see on a case-by-case basis whether a convincing argument can be put forth. Otherwise, such a situation will have an inconclusive result.

Furthermore, DT, who was responsible for arguing about hax layers and potency, has said things like this in other matches. Claiming that Kumoko has "100x baseline soul resistance" for the same concept, for example.

In conclusion, read.

I'm not talking about you. Check Archer & mairteya replies to eachother. They were talking about number of souls themselves based on layers. I'm saying overall number of souls ā‰  Number of layers.

It's a bit hard to follow both of their replies, but anyway.

Both hax layers and hax potency (numbers, range, overall mechanics) now matter.

As mentioned in Note 2 above, layers are just one way to prove exceptional potency of an ability and could be overcome by abilities that have shown potency by other means.

Based on everything Maitreya and Arcker have been saying I don't thing there's really a conclusive answer as to if Bleach soul hax overcomes GoH resistance.

So the safest bet would likely be to continuing arguing the match without taking it into consideration.

However, it likely doesn't even matter since Mujin has Mid to High-Godly regeneration thus Reiatsu isn't even a problem.

If you talk about this match without Reiatsu passive soul crush then I think Mujin still wins since he has instant kill hax.

Back