• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagutsuchi and the Amala Universe

As I understand it, the Amala Universe/Multiverse is a place which connects all the various worlds in the SMT 'multiverse'. It's something like the Bleed in DC, Quantum Sea in Digimon, Sea of Fragments in Umineko, etc. I do not recall anything mentioned about infinite universes in Amala so I checked the scans provided.

"From the depths beyond the Meridian, beyond the infinite Amara, my guardian will come. Existing in that place, it is outside the flow of time. A being without even a name..."

I take it the "being" referred to here is Kagutsuchi. The Amara universe is said to be infinite. But nothing is given in this quote for the number of universes contained in it. The Amala Universe being infinite does not necessarily mean the number of worlds it contains is also infinite.

The best information we get for the number of worlds is "countless" in another scan posted on the profile page which is too vague and can refer to any large number. A number is given on the number of universes that is created and destroyed.

Is there any other information in the game which clearly gives us the exact number of universes in the Amala universe or in the other games?

Back