• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagura Bachi General Discussion Thread

Are measurements possible or do the angles make it impossible
We already have them measured from my sojo calc we just literally never see her create or launch them, we only see them when they're already in the air so that's why I said GPE but otherwise and I'd have to reread this to be sure but I believe she is moving the platform out towards the sea so if we get a distance we can get the KE of moving them all but otherwise not much we can do there.
Ig that's viable. Because like, he's not one shotting those peeps. They'd just be At most 8-B as well
Okay sounds good so Chihiro is downscaling 20.5 tons for physicals while those who downscale him downscale to baseline 8-B at 11 tons for their at most

So like Shiba is definitely at least 36~40 Years old...how should I list his age...

Also anyone got any good Shiba, hakuri, and Hiyuki quotes for profiles

actually we need to gather all the new scans for the energy system so that we can we actually have the fundamentals of the verse down for profiles to even begin with. We only have scans up to the sojo arc for the energy system so we need to expand a lot on it from all that we got in the rakuzachi

actually we need to gather all the new scans for the energy system so that we can we actually have the fundamentals of the verse down for profiles to even begin with. We only have scans up to the sojo arc for the energy system so we need to expand a lot on it from all that we got in the rakuzachi
Not sure if you have these already so here’s a gallery about Spirit Energy being used for physicals
Or Hakuri being able to invest more of his energy into Isou

Thanks what we really need though is input from everyone on where we should scale the sazanami goons and Shiba. All of their feats in isolation are only 9-A as per my calcs but we know Shiba fights Tenri with the Datenseki amp but we never really get to see if Tenri or Shiba landed a blow on each other to scale them to each other.
We do

This is a good start but we'll need more than just the stuff for physicals since they expanded on everything we want it all.

Honestly forgot this but it is the one instance he does take a hit. Thanks now we can directly connect shiba to tenri

Here's the rest we got as well

Aside from Basic Movement Sorcery and barriers people only have one type of unique Sorcery

Thing with that though like I said currently Chihiro is "at most 8-B" albeit about 20ish Tons and it does seems looking through all the statements again the stones amps is just repeatedly said to be on par with an enchanted blade so I think we either have Chihiro be outright 8-B by this point or we would outright just have everyone who is not Sojo as at most 8-B which would be funny
I see. Didn't know about the values they scale.

Kagurabachi competing with SD to see which has best volume covers among new gen
nero-dmc5.gif

Back