• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

K.O. fights a different Sonic (K.O vs Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Boom)) (5-0-0)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • The fight takes place inside Lakewood Plaza Turbo
  • The starting distance is 5 meters
  • Speed is equalized
  • Season 1 K.O is being used
  • Sonic has Power Glyph's
  • Both are in character.
K.O.: 5
K.O. | Cartoon Network Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
Sonic: 0
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Boom) | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom
Sans (Incon): 0
Pixilart - Sans Sprite - Undertale by Malmadork

Last edited:
Sonic is scaling off of 48.3 Kilotons, K.O. is scaling off of 21.4 Kilotons. Giving Sonic a 2.3x AP advantage. Though I don't think this matters considering K.O. has Low-High regen.

Sonic has a LS advantage, tho he isn't a grappler so that won't really matter.

K.O. has FAR better range (His Power Fists can reach the moon, and he can spam those things).

Now, I think in a fight K.O. would win, but something worth noting is that Sonic is a super big Sonic fanboy. So I feel that'd hinder his ability to fight him to some degree. But I don't think Sonic can do much to get around the regen.

If for whatever reason T.K.O. comes out, Sonic is just dead though. He can't really do anything against him.

Sonic is scaling off of 48.3 Kilotons, K.O. is scaling off of 21.4 Kilotons. Giving Sonic a 2.3x AP advantage. Though I don't think this matters considering K.O. has Low-High regen.
Sonic does heavily upscale from his value being able harm Metal who Knuckles can barely push.
Sonic has a LS advantage, tho he isn't a grappler so that won't really matter.
Sonic does tend to use his in combat Enerbeam which can just retain K.O. with his LS advantage.
K.O. has FAR better range (His Power Fists can reach the moon, and he can spam those things).
The starting distance is 5 meters and iirc K.O. doesn't go out of his way to try to range spam and if he does Sonic can easily close the distance with his speed or just Homing Attack the Power Fists and send them back to K.O.
Now, I think in a fight K.O. would win, but something worth noting is that Sonic is a super big Sonic fanboy. So I feel that'd hinder his ability to fight him to some degree. But I don't think Sonic can do much to get around the regen.
To get around his regen Sonic can knockout K.O. or freeze him with ice mode which should be more than his regen can handle.

I'll also note that Sonic has a pretty large experience advantage compared to season 1 K.O. which will aid him a lot here.
Counted!
I vote to K.O. FRA.
Counted!

Sonic does heavily upscale from his value being able harm Metal who Knuckles can barely push.
Fair enough.
Sonic does tend to use his in combat Enerbeam which can just retain K.O. with his LS advantage.
Also fair. Granted I think with how K.O. can contort his body in cartoonish fashions, he could prolly escape being caught.
The starting distance is 5 meters and iirc K.O. doesn't go out of his way to try to range spam and if he does Sonic can easily close the distance with his speed or just Homing Attack the Power Fists and send them back to K.O.
K.O. spams Power Fists at times. IIRC, It's on his profile. But he does a mix of CQC and Ranged fighting. I'm pretty sure if Sonic Home Attacked the Power Fist, they'd just explode on contact as they usually do. K.O. likewise can also run away to increase the distance between the two of them.
To get around his regen Sonic can knockout K.O. or freeze him with ice mode which should be more than his regen can handle.
I suppose he could. I'd need to rewatch the beginning of OK K.O., but I wouldn't be surprised if he could break out the ice.

K.O. spams Power Fists at times. IIRC, It's on his profile. But he does a mix of CQC and Ranged fighting. I'm pretty sure if Sonic Home Attacked the Power Fist, they'd just explode on contact as they usually do. K.O. likewise can also run away to increase the distance between the two of them.
I don't think K.O. running away to make more distance is gonna work cause Sonic can easily re-close the distance by just Sprinting or Dashing to K.O.

Last edited:
I don't think K.O. running away to make more distance is gonna work cause Sonic can easily re-close the distance by just Sprinting or Dashing to K.O.
K.O. can run while attacking at the same time is the thing. In fact, I think there are several battles in the series where he's running while shooting Power Fist at the same time.

Did you mean to write that K.O. is the superfan? We already know that Sonic is an enthusiast of himself.

Would that prior knowledge be allowed in this battle scenario? Standard Battle Assumptions might suggest otherwise.
Uhh, prolly ig since he knows about Sonic in canon. Knew about his moves and stuff IIRC. Which could be helpful. But like... he was also willing to just hurt himself for Sonic and be the ultimate suck-up.

Back