• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
with prime juubi i would give him the win, but with this limitations it comes down to the twos abilitys:

four beast:Super strength, speed, durability, agility, endurance, Regenerationn (at least low-mid, likely mid or better, regenerates extremely fast), shapeshifting' (can shape its body and grow additional tentacle-like limbs), can grow multiple level 100+ beasts which can act independently of the main body until it absorbs them back again, 'can release toxic cloud from it's mouth and clouds of adhesive particles,can shoot a barrage solid projectiles out of its mouth, has incredible control over its body and is capable of transferring the force of impact to any other point on it or anything its in contact with

juubi: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Endurance, Superhuman Stamina, Invulnerability, Chakra Absorbtio (High-level), Weather Manipulation (Low/Mid-level), Enhanced Sight, Chakra Sensing (High-level), can create chakra arms, can extend its appendages/limbs, can produce lesser clones of itself

i would say....juubi wins superhigh diff thanks to Regenerationn, but its close, i would even give my vote for a draw :D

If we are going by energy equalization... Chakra = Gourmet energy? If that is true, then I guess the juubi can absorbe/drain Four Beast as if it were the kyubi. The fight would be entertaining to watch, that's for sure. Juubi has resistance to poison? Four Beast could stall until the green rain finishes the job, although the juubi himself could wipe the clouds with Tempechii (Don't know if spelled correctly).

I would give my vote to Juubi for simple range, and to her great destructive cababilites. it tooke Four Beast a couple of good minutes to damage gourmet city while it would only really take Juubi a sing energy ball to destroy it, in her larva form she had enoguh energy to be considered unmesurable when Naruto tried to messure her and he's pretty skilled at messering ones power.

The only real thing going againts him that can make a huge difference is the fact that Four Best has no charkra at so she wouldn't go after him because GE is appatite while Chakra is physical+spiritual energy so they are different the only thing that Juuby would go after him would be because of Kaguya's maternal instinct to protect the human world but even then thats a stretch. so Jubi won't take the battle seriously becuase of her lack of will. Green rain wouldn't work on someone who is made up of pure natrual energy so thats prettty useless

Back