• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just some random thing about Undertale that I thought may be interesting (NOT A CONTENT REVISION THREAD)

So uh

There's a gal on DBF called LuckyEmile who claims that Asriel is 6D via the fact that he destroyed Frisk's buttons except for the SAVE button, and that this forces all possiblity into one single universe and thereby violates the multi-worlds theory that Undertale seems to abide by, which is a 6D feat supposedly.

Not pushing this as a CR thread or anything, just thought it might be an interesting talking point.

Thoughts?

I have no idea how that would be a 6-D feat. If anyting, forcing away possibilities from endless universes and leaving only one is a very high end 4-D feat, which is what we already have Asriel at.

She claims that according to science, it's a 6D feat. She told me to watch the Imagining the 10th Dimension videos, which are made by some musician with a passing interest in dimensions.

According to Universe Today:

In the sixth [dimension], we would see a plane of possible worlds, where we could compare and position all the possible universes that start with the same initial conditions as this one (i.e. the Big Bang). In theory, if you could master the fifth and sixth dimension, you could travel back in time or go to different futures.

This is also contradictory to what the Explaining the 10 dimensions videos say, since according to them by the 6th dimension you can travel to alternate universes which don't even have the same past conditions as this one.

I'll ask her where she gets her sources for this idea from.

Back