• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JUST IN!!!! IMPORTANT GOKU AND DB UPGRADE!!!! HUGE NEWS!!!

I agree, the evidence is undeniable and there's no reason for anyone to disagree with this. Even Ben B. "I'm never wrong" Singer agreed to this on twitter and now believes even Raditz would beat Superman.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I agree FRA.

About time too, considering it was just announced that he'll be in the new Smash Bros.
The new trailer they released announcing Goku was great, but my favourite part was when Sans from Undertale flew in on Ridley announcing that those two would also be playable characters

Wow a ludicrous Dragon Ball upgrade in april fools, even before clicking the proof i know for sure this is legit.

I agree wholeheartedly. No, not just with my whole heart, but with my whole existence. I just wish more people knew about this. Not just the site. Not just vs debating in general. I want the whole world to know that Goku is AT LEAST High 1-B.

Sorry for the downplay, btw.

Back