• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just How much Strongest Ultraman in Heisei Era ?

I want to know just How much strongest is Ultraman in heisei era ? if Showa Ultraman is really powerful then about Heisei era are there some crazy feat ?

Sorry there my first i make thread.

You mean the strongest Ultraman in Heisei ?

Well, I have a top 5 list for you.

1. Ultraman Legend (One Hit Kill, simple really)

2. Ultraman Noa

3. Ultraman Saga

4. Ultraman Mebius Infinity form

5. Ultraman Zero

The other Heisei ultraman arent really that frikkin strong compare to the top 5 I have mention but they are powerful. With Dyna Miracle form, he can BFR target to other dimension, and Orb can combine other ultraman power. But you get the other idea.

Ultraman Orb arent really included since he is just ultraman with two ultraman power combine into one.

Back