• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just hope this is not another stomp (Meltlilith VS Limbo)

I know the diff in AP and all, but at least I'll just take it a try.

Restricted Melt VS Material Limbo

Limbo has Diriga, Amesha, and Codex Scanner for his equipments, and normal weapons for his weapons (I dunno wut dey r called)

Speed equalized

Meltlilith:

Limbo:

Inconclusive:

Meltlilithfirstascension
Limbo 2

Limbo does have that time stop thingy that doesn't stop time. I dunno if it would count as Spatial though. I mean, if it does then MUDAMUDAMUDA

Has it ever affected 4D resistances? I highly doubt that void stuff works like that but that's beside the point

This is a massive stomp

melt can also just control the void energy since it flows and just stop the operator from controlling the frames

Hl3 or bust said:
Has it ever affected 4D resistances? I highly doubt that void stuff works like that but that's beside the point
Does she have them in this key?

Back