• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad that Yogiri's wanks are finally exposed.

Yogiri :
Resistance to Plot Manipulation (With the Meta Perspective, Aoi saw that she would lose to Yogiri through every possible future[40][41])
This justification is just no sens, it's not because you can win in every possible future against someone who have a plot manip that you can resist to this hax, like, it is literally stated that Yogiri can kill powers, it could be by this way that he wins, but it does not qualify for a resistance to plot manipulation.

The End :
I think it's an error of non-updated page because there's no justification and the BDE doesn't even have a type, anyway, it should be Remove.

Agree : Dark_Soul20189, KingNanaya, FaZe_Liam, SweetDao, Robo432343, GarrixianXD, Mr. Bambu, Theglassman12
Disagree :
Neutral :

Last edited:
I was gonna make this CRT in the future, Either way, I agree.

Also to add to this, her ability allows her to see every possible futures and this is her plot manipulation, and this is what Yogiir's resistance say
Plot Manipulation (With the Meta Perspective, Aoi saw that she would lose to Yogiri through every possible future[40][41]),
So let's ask ourselves, is being so overwhelmingly strong that the opponent can't see any possible way to win any type of resistance towards plot manipulation?

I don't think so, it seems like Yogiri is just that much stronger than her she lacks a wincon. (her plot manipulation is also not directly offensive in any form.)

Yukimasa has plot manip accepted on her profile
so you'll have to downgrade that too

i agree with removing the Aoi justification tho

First, Yukimasa's power looks only to be Fate manipulation, the only thing he can do with his power is to modify the future at a low degree and without contradiction with past events, plus, the whole point of Yogiri's character in Instant Death is to win every time, being the strongest, without limit etc. And if we look closely at the panel of "Resistance", it was just that for every possibility, Yukimasa end up dead, this is just the same case as Aoi, for every possibility, Yogiri win, that's why the book turned against him,

Glad that Yogiri's wanks are finally exposed.

Yogiri :

This justification is just no sens, it's not because you can win in every possible future against someone who have a plot manip that you can resist to this hax, like, it is literally stated that Yogiri can kill powers, it could be by this way that he wins, but it does not qualify for a resistance to plot manipulation.

The End :

I think it's an error of non-updated page because there's no justification and the BDE doesn't even have a type, anyway, it should be Remove.

Agree : Dark_Soul20189, KingNanaya, FaZe_Liam, SweetDao, Robo432343
Disagree :
Neutral :
All looks good. Large Size 11 doesn't even exist anymore, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back