• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Julius Novachrono vs Mereolona Vermillion

Julius vs peak pre-Timeskip Mereolona.

6-C, speed unequal.

In-verse battle, let's see how this plays out.

Julius: 2 (Azevedo128, Nierre)
Sisgoleon:

c9c706f75f49a6ff9df80b50359f24dc.jpg

Last edited:
Mereolona stomped Raia who > Patry who Julius didn't have as good a showing against.

"But he wasn't trying" - He was trying his hardest to catch him but couldn't, described it as "tough" and stated light magic surpassed his own in speed. Meanwhile, Mereolona was fodderizing a far superior Raia as well as fight Elf Vetto

Not saying she wins but this isn't a stomp

I'm not saying Patry would've beaten Julius or that Julius doesn't win here

I'm just saying that this isn't a stomp ;-;

If Mereo hits him he's done for, just vote for Julius and move on smh
He's not, they both have similar stats. Also the Patry who fought Julius is stronger than the one who fought Yami and said the Third Eye were stronger than him IIRC.

Last post, I'm not gonna argue on my own thread

Elf Vetto and Third Eye Raia > Julius fight Patry

Yes, Yami's darkness was a natural counter to Patry's light magic and his Ki reading gave him a good way to keep up, just like Julius's precog allowed him to gain the upper hand. Without it they were slower than him, as Julius himself stated and Julius > Yami in speed at that point. Mereo on the otherhand no sold Light Swords of Judgement from Raia which was calced at FTL+, faster than anything Julius has shown.

So Mereo should be stronger AP wise

They're both knowledgeable on each other (I'd assume), moreso Julius on Mereo because of how infatuated he is with people's magics.

I'd assume Julius would probably go serious right off the bat, just because of how dangerous she really is. If she gets a few hits in, I'd think she would take it but otherwise Julius should win via his hax

Julius fra.

Back