• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen - Scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done arguing. There's no point.
I disagree with too many things for it to be worth it.
So just move on. I'm unsubbing from this thread.

It is simply inconsistent to not scale the creators of the dimension to the feat of creating the dimension, and then suddenly make the feat scalable but only applicable to characters who did not create that dimension.
Domain Expansion is either scales to normal AP or it doesn't, and if it scales to AP then the actual creators would scale to it.

Not every dimension creation is an AP feat, which is why Iskander is not Star level.
IH_FGO.gif

It is simply inconsistent to not scale the creators of the dimension to the feat of creating the dimension, and then suddenly make the feat scalable but only applicable to characters who did not create that dimension.
Domain Expansion is either scales to normal AP or it doesn't, and if it scales to AP then the actual creators would scale to it.

Not every dimension creation is an AP feat, which is why Iskander is not Star level.
IH_FGO.gif
Jogo and Dagon scale to their domains in his scaling iirc.

In Jujutsuverse the characters use a single power system, the cursed energy. The more cursed energy a character has, the stronger he is than the one with less energy. That is, if a specific character possesses MUCH more cursed energy than a Dominion and he can use the energy simultaneously throughout his body it is a logical thought that he scales above the Dominion

Jogo and Dagon scale to their domains in his scaling iirc.
And this has proven to create scaling issues, hence it follows that Domain Expansions don't scale to AP.

In Jujutsuverse the characters use a single power system, the cursed energy. The more cursed energy a character has, the stronger he is than the one with less energy. That is, if a specific character possesses MUCH more cursed energy than a Dominion and he can use the energy simultaneously throughout his body it is a logical thought that he scales above the Dominion
Using the same logic:
In Nasuverse, Servants use a singular power system, Prana. The more Prana a Servant is supplied, the stronger he is compared to a Servant with less magical energy. That is, if a specific Servant possesses MUCH more Prana than a Reality Marble and he can use the energy simultaneously throughout his body it is a logical thought that he scales above the Reality Marble.
Therefore 4-C Servants since Iskander created a Reality Marble with a sun while being supplied by a fourth tier Magus.

Using the same logic:
In Nasuverse, Servants use a singular power system, Prana. The more Prana a Servant is supplied, the stronger he is compared to a Servant with less magical energy. That is, if a specific Servant possesses MUCH more Prana than a Reality Marble and he can use the energy simultaneously throughout his body it is a logical thought that he scales above the Reality Marble.
Therefore 4-C Servants since Iskander created a Reality Marble with a sun while being supplied by a fourth tier Magus.
I don't care about Nasuverse

Jogo scale above Dagon's domain will not be discussed here. This is an issue that not only addresses one character but also the Black Flash

Considering that there will probably be a thread just for Black Flash in the future

Hanami's physicals <<< Jogo's physicals is the classical example.
Jogo isn't physically stronger than Hanami tho so I'm not sure what you mean. Hanami is confirmed more durable than Jogo, all of us agree to that so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

And this has proven to create scaling issues, hence it follows that Domain Expansions don't scale to AP

prove how

life of king you need to calm down as long as people disagree with you the thread will continue, you need to reach a mutual conclusion with the other part and not only tell people to shut up and continue to push only your anwsers

life of king you need to calm down as long as people disagree with you the thread will continue, you need to reach a mutual conclusion with the other part and not only tell people to shut up and continue to push only your anwsers
? It wasn't my idea to call a staff member. I literally did nothing

and from the looks of it you need more people to agree with you i think
Okay you said you disagree with everything but we've literally came to a consensus on quite a few things prime example being the Hanami Jogo scaling and Durability arguement so are you saying you disagree with everyone's consensus on that too? Like be specific

I don't care about Nasuverse
Bad logic regardless of verse ;)

What? I don't know what your referring to exactly but Jogo doesn't really show better ap more so just stated and Jogo would only beat her cuz of the advantage he has on her.
prove how

Refer to the contradictory sandbox.

Hanami​

Attack Potency: At least Large Town Level (Physically Comparable to Jogo. Stronger than Aoi Todo. His Cursed Technique is capable of damaging himself and comparable beings. Much stronger than Dagon)

Durability: At least Large Town Level (Able to takes innumerable attacks from Itadori Yuji and Aoi Todo), at most Mountain Level (Survives four simultaneous Black Flash. He is far more durable than Jogo)

Jogo​

Attack Potency: Mountain Level normally (Even though he was extremely sad he was considered on a completely different level to Dagon, even though the shamans had seen all of Dagon's Domain Expnasion and all of his true power in action. Strongest than Sukuna with 3 fingers), likely Large Mountain Level with Maximum Meteor (Is a Maximum Technique, which Kamo compares the power of with the Domain Expansion), Large Mountain Level with Domain Expansion

Durability: Mountain Level (Able to takes attacks from casual Sukuna with 15 fingers and casual Gojo)

Jogo isn't physically stronger than Hanami tho so I'm not sure what you mean. Hanami is confirmed more durable than Jogo, all of us agree to that so I'm not sure where you're getting that from.
According to the sandbox - which we are discussing with people claiming it has not scaling issues - he usually is, but Hanami is inconsistently tougher.
Reminder that Life has yet to concede on his claim that Hanami has a 'variable' durability.

Issue is 'resolved' yet people claiming that there is no scaling issue with Jogo being Large Mountain level, and Hanami being Large Town level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back