• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Hax/ Ability Additions Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 and a half staff should be good to go unless there is some other knowledgeable mod I'm unaware of.

what would be you breakdown for vioid manipulation if added to gojo's profile

like how would it be worded
Something something, "Gojo creates imaginary mass to convert whatever physical mass it touches into non-existence similar to a matter and anti-matter reaction or cancellation in mathematical terms". Something like that, although I don't edit profiles.

Several abilities spread out over several profiles. They'll normally specify who gets what on the ability in the Bolded names with each P/A
I have reached out to Ant to try and get more mods in here but he said he was too busy. Given that Confluctor is no longer a mod and you seem to be the last knowledgeable staff left is it okay to close after 24 hours?

I'll have to give it another one over and since this is a pretty big thing for the verse, we defintely will need at least one more mod so I'll try and find one as well. Give me about a day

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) - By manifesting the naturally occurring infinity into reality, Gojo can create an infinite space in which he controls the concepts of "near" and "far" effecting opponents, their energy, abilities, etc., to become incapable of making contact with Gojo due to said entities being unable to converge in the proper space. Applies to Gojo Satoru's limitless.
Yh, agree with this, not to mention his Jujushiki is directly linked to the mathematical concept, Spatial Manipulation is just something additional to it and not the foundation
pic_quark_1669567790908.jpg

Void Manipulation - By combining the polar opposite infinities of Red and Blue, Gojo is able to create Hollow Purple, an imaginary mass which he fires at his opponents to erase them from reality [1][2]. Such properties are given "void" [1] [2] characteristics and seen cleaving through anything it encompasses without any environmental impact that would denote a physical process. Applies to Gojo Satoru's Hollow Purple technique.
Agree, but I think it should be Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure
Satoru's Reverse Jujushiki alone creates a void. He takes on this "Void" then includes an imaginary mass, which ofcourse are negative mass Squared that Nullifies any form of "normal mass" it comes in contact with. EE via imaginary mass aswell as Void Property inclusion.
The issue of "destruction was shown when it was used" might come up, but that's just honestly Satoru somewhat amplifying the ability to produce a secondary destructive wave besides the original erasure. Regardless we saw a version of it where Satoru didn't go for wide range AOE and it produced a clean erasure.
IMG_20221128_084448.jpg
IMG_20221128_084520.jpg

Grade 1 Sorcerors+ would also get Resistance to this via Nanami resisting Mahito's transfiguration attempt.
About this...
I think it should be limited to those that has experienced Black Flash. Those with a better grasp on Cursed Energy, that's if nothing implies or states otherwise.

Agree with most there anyways, not sure on portal creation. I couldn't go through all, just focused on the ones that intrigued me

About this...
I think it should be limited to those that has experienced Black Flash. Those with a better grasp on Cursed Energy, that's if nothing implies or states otherwise.

Agree with most there anyways, not sure on portal creation. I couldn't go through all, just focused on the ones that intrigued me
Thank you for the input!

As for the above, I don't necessarily agree as black flash itself is something intuitive and done on an extremely subconscious level (as Yuji was clearly not more skilled with curse manip as Todo yet was able to use BF). There is also the fact that todo was able to accomplish something similar and is unable to utilize black flash, yet Nobara was mostly helpless. I think grade 1 is a good marker for this.

Okay. Thank you for the information.

Let's wait a bit to see if we get any evaluations from the members that I sent a notification to above. If that doesn't work out, I can ask a few thread moderators instead.

This is like extremely contradictory to what the manga has shown so disagree, very few Sorcerers should get sensing souls. Everything else I agree with
What are you talking about? It’s literally a run of the mill ability that Yuji picked up casually? Normal people don’t even see the cursed spirits outside of windows.

What are you talking about? It’s literally a run of the mill ability that Yuji picked up casually? Normal people don’t even see the cursed spirits outside of windows.
Soul sensing? Yuji DID not pick that up causally lmao. He only developed that through having Sukuna's soul constantly around him.
0027-017.png

Soul sensing? Yuji DID not pick that up causally lmao. He only developed that through having Sukuna's soul constantly around him.
0027-017.png
Sensing does =/ seeing.

all sorcerors can see resdiual spirit energy and curses.

mahito is a special case and Yuji can see his soul, which has nothing to do with my posted scan of the monk sensing and crafting his own soul (which js what all sorcerors do).
So idk what you thought I meant with my scans but you’re likely misinterpreting.

Sensing does =/ seeing.

all sorcerors can see resdiual spirit energy and curses.

mahito is a special case and Yuji can see his soul, which has nothing to do with my posted scan of the monk sensing and crafting his own soul (which js what all sorcerors do).
So idk what you thought I meant with my scans but you’re likely misinterpreting.
My point is sensing souls overall is something very few Sorcerers can actually do. It's actually something we've never seen besides Nanami subconsciously doing it which adds to how its not something normal for them.

My point is sensing souls overall is something very few Sorcerers can actually do. It's actually something we've never seen besides Nanami subconsciously doing it which adds to how its not something normal for them.
All sorcerors can sense their souls or they wouldn’t be able to utilize cursed energy. Re-read the Todo fight.

You are talking about sensing the souls of others, I am not though.

None of this would negate extrasensory perception. Seeing residuals is in e again a novice sorcerer ability and all sorcs can see cursed spirits.

There is no way they don’t have ESP.

All sorcerors can sense their souls or they wouldn’t be able to utilize cursed energy. Re-read the Todo fight.

You are talking about sensing the souls of others, I am not though.

None of this would negate extrasensory perception. Seeing residuals is in e again a novice sorcerer ability and all sorcs can see cursed spirits.

There is no way they don’t have ESP.
they have ESP of curse energy sure but not of their own souls and not of other's soul. Cursed Spirits are also different from souls.

CE manip inherently involves the soul my guy, once again re-read the todo fight.
Yeah are you talking about when Todo says we exist in the world with our body, mind and soul statement? If its that then again, as I keep saying, most sorcerers do not display this sensory of their souls, as we see Todo can't defend his soul from Mahito yet we know the way to do so is with acknowledgment of one's soul. So yeah still disagree self soul sensing as a normal ability for sorcerers.
0130-012.png

Yeah are you talking about when Todo says we exist in the world with our body, mind and soul statement? If its that then again, as I keep saying, most sorcerers do not display this sensory of their souls, as we see Todo can't defend his soul from Mahito yet we know the way to do so is with acknowledgment of one's soul. So yeah still disagree self soul sensing as a normal ability for sorcerers.
0130-012.png
This argument makes no sense. Being aware of your soul =/ soul manip resistance. Only grade 1 sorcerors and above can even remotely resist it and that’s because of their grasp of cursed manip.

which also inherently proves ny point as nanami couldn’t have resisted if the soul wasn’t connected to CE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back