• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Honestly, Sukuna's death was kind of disappointing. Gege could have been merciful and given him a death like Esdeath who had the same old "weak die strong live" mentality but when she faced defeat, she accepted her death with a smile and didn't try to desperately cling onto life.
jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-268-leaks-discussion-v0-02s9chu14qld1.jpeg

Hmm, beginning to remember why I avoid the JJk goons.
Its Battle Angel Alita
I swear, its fantastic
But like, theres THIS one battle which is really weird, but theres nothing like that beside this fight

We also got Toji, but here he is learned electromagnetic karate and wants to make the Planet Karate where everyone can be happy
0057-005.png

Google it and find out 😎
It's not a new manga, 200+ raw chapters and the fan TL is up to chapter 87 🤔
Went looking and found some reviews for it. Also stumbled on this:

Went looking and found some reviews for it. Also stumbled on this:

I you want a review, it's like the fusion of Fire Punch, Chainsaw Man and Jujutsu Kaisen, but only the best aspect of Fujimoto and Akutami's writing.

The bigger the Domain the less refinned and more fragile it is, don't forget it my student, or else you will get low-diffed by other Domain user 😇
cfa35e74a2cb08c97b44d10e0b4f17c9.jpg
Where was it stated bigger the domain = less refined? Domains has fixed Coordinates. Changing those will effect the quality of Originally established domain. If you are referring to Gojo trying to expand his Domain range. That scenario doesn't fit into others because Gojo was manually trying to mess with his fixed range of his Domain.

Kusakabe even clarified that perfectly.
2-4gzKVIy99vb-C-m.jpg
3--BNA7rEXzN1r4-m.jpg

Don't remember any other scenario where it was stated Initially Established big domains are less refined. share the scans if you have some. I don't remember anything stated so far like that?

Where was it stated bigger the domain = less refined? Domains has fixed Coordinates. Changing those will effect the quality of Originally established domain. If you are referring to Gojo trying to expand his Domain range. That scenario doesn't fit into others because Gojo was manually trying to mess with his fixed range of his Domain.

Kusakabe even clarified that perfectly.
2-4gzKVIy99vb-C-m.jpg
3--BNA7rEXzN1r4-m.jpg

Don't remember any other scenario where it was stated Initially Established big domains are less refined. share the scans if you have some. I don't remember anything stated so far like that?
18-xnJVxJG0i1kd2-m.jpg
18-fuGVAZpJjoS4f-m.jpg

Reading TCB scan giving more details.
Hakari might have ripped off Uraume head and they have used her CT to hold it still somehow looking at the both scan and marks
9-gdTouYnu9vBGj.png
10-5sscYsNXVbTbW.png

Reading TCB scan giving more details.
Hakari might have ripped off Uraume head and they have used her CT to hold it still somehow looking at the both scan and marks
9-gdTouYnu9vBGj.png
10-5sscYsNXVbTbW.png
Its probably just the women's version of seppuku
Female ritual suicide, was practiced by the wives of samurai who have performed seppuku or brought dishonour. Some women belonging to samurai families died by suicide by cutting the arteries of the neck with one stroke, using a knife such as a tantō or kaiken

Back