• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Idk personally I like this 3 POV BF on Maki than Gojo hitting Sukuna
19-jZijBk2v0qvNW-m.jpg
13-O14MjBtkvjkTh-m.jpg

Anyway Yuji hitting his first BF against Hanami,
This one also^

And Yuji hitting BF before Awakening.

Those 3 nerfs any other BF scenes.

Animewise Todo's BF and Yuji hitting his first BF against Hanami are great

After so long I thank the one eye cat for this present! I always hoped that Nobara was not done. Her CT was a great counter to Sukuna. The bad thing, is that Gege wasted her character but I am so happy that she is back. Yuji was in tears man. Sukuna's denial was peak fiction. He thought Yuji was done but the old unc when it comes to his nephew he becomes dump. He didn't realise that Yuji is different and can use BM to compliment his RCT. That divergent fist and BF were chef's kiss and to top it all, Sukuna's KOed face!

Now that JJK is ending here is a new find. Anyone interested can join me on this ✌️

Okay, the Binding Vow seems to mean that the cursed object won't be destroyed, but instead allows the technique to pass through the invulnerability as long as it doesn't destroy the objects itself, so that was the reason why Sukuna wasn't one-shotted by Nobara, you know bug Nails coming out through his body

Think as if Sukuna was affected by his entire person being shaken but not destroyed, heavy annoying but not deadly

Okay, the Binding Vow seems to mean that the cursed object won't be destroyed, but instead allows the technique to pass through the invulnerability as long as it doesn't destroy the objects itself, so that was the reason why Sukuna wasn't one-shotted by Nobara, you know bug Nails coming out through his body

Think as if Sukuna was affected by his entire person being shaken but not destroyed, heavy annoying but not deadly
I find it funny Yuji wanted to save Megumi but dude put a big hole in his chest like he can heal him 😭. I mean it's all good if Yuji can use RCT on others but idk if he has that much skills Lmao.

Just my predictions looking at Uraume vs Hakari still offscreen. Maki and Ino might have gone to help him? After Todo saved them? Gege can just say Maki sneak attacked her in next chapter LMAO.

Sukuna threw up a few fingers in the last chapter. I wander what will happen with them

Will Itadori eat them and seal Sukuna, and then kill himself?
Will Angel erase them?
Will Uraume catch them?

Back