• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I mean it's CE blast, "everyone" can do it. The gimmick of the output is something only Ryu has.
Output is one thing but his cannon are also great.

Normally not all people can fire the CE blasts like Ryu though. He can use it like Homing, Danmaku. Also he can create those cannon from any side of his body and make a surprise attacks.

Yuta needs Fully Manifested Rika to fire the CE blasts
Kenny/Geto needs Uzumaki
FInger Bearer were able to fire them but they weren't controlled like above.

I want to know what’s going on with Gege man. “Let me kill off this beloved main character for more than 200 chapters so she can come back out of nothing in the most convenient way possible to clutch” like what’s your problem that’s THE SECOND TIME YOU’VE DONE THIS

Last edited:
I want to know what’s going on with Gege man. “Let me kill off this beloved main character for more than 200 chapters so she can come back out of nothing in the most convenient way possible to clutch” like what’s your problem that’s THE SECOND TIME YOU’VE DONE THIS[SPOILER/]
Maybe it was a forced decision? Someone demanded to kill someone off and give the ending a twist? It's hard to understand Gege.[SPOILER/]

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it was a forced decision? Someone demanded to kill someone off and give the ending a twist? It's hard to understand Gege.[SPOILER/]
He once said he made up his mind to kill her in Shibuya. It was decided etc etc. so it’s 100% his schizophrenia.

Last edited:
He once said he made up his mind to kill her in Shibuya. It was decided etc etc. so it’s 100% his schizophrenia.
I wouldn't know any of that, I skipped 80% of the manga.

It's crazy how a dude who can't even decide what to do with his characters can get this much prestige...

NOBARA RETURNED RAAAAAAHHHHH
iI4o9ke.jpg

9B1aZFc.jpg

AND THEY MADE A CALLBACK TO THE OPP LINE MY HEART IS LITERALLY MELTING

GEGE CONTINUE WITH THIS PEAK TILL THE ENDING AND MY LIFE IS YOURS

I wouldn't know any of that, I skipped 80% of the manga.

It's crazy how a dude who can't even decide what to do with his characters can get this much prestige...
It was an interview that someone posted on Twitter. It’s actually insane how much of a psycho Gege actually is.

What spoilers dude I haven’t mentioned a single name

You don't have to say a name for it to be a spoiler, you about spelled it out with everything but the name. And you should know this because there's pretty much no one else for you to be talking about. Just mark your spoilers, not everyone looks at the leaks.

This goes for all of you who haven't been marking spoilers. It's genuinely frustrating that this keeps having to be repeated

You don't have to say a name for it to be a spoiler, you about spelled it out with everything but the name. And you should know this because there's pretty much no one else for you to be talking about. Just mark your spoilers, not everyone looks at the leaks.

This goes for all of you who haven't been marking spoilers. It's genuinely frustrating that this keeps having to be repeated
It’s not my fault if you read every single comment on a spoiler night, even worse because I don’t mention any name and you think too much about the comment and actually spoil yourself. If there is no one else to be talked about then you know who it is.

It’s general knowledge that we always talk about spoilers on Wednesday night/whatever the day and time it is to you. If you don’t want to get spoiled then don’t come to this thread during the spoiler day.

It’s not my fault if you read every single comment on a spoiler night, even worse because I don’t mention any name and you think too much about the comment and actually spoil yourself. If there is no one else to be talked about then you know who it is.

It’s general knowledge that we always talk about spoilers on Wednesday night/whatever the day and time it is to you. If you don’t want to get spoiled then don’t come to this thread during the spoiler day.
Honestly does anyone other than Duedate not read the leaks lol?

It is your fault when you don't follow the etiquette already established here. And you're not stupid, so don't act like it. Anyone whose finished even sorta up to date on the series would instantly know who you've been talking about. You're just being an asshole at this point.

It is your fault when you don't follow the etiquette already established here. And you're not stupid, so don't act like it. Anyone whose finished even sorta up to date on the series would instantly know who you've been talking about. You're just being an asshole at this point.
Nothing was really established here, you forced that. No one other than you cares about spoilers, people generally comment without marking the spoilers because, again, it’s not established. It’s forced by you.

So I don’t think I’m the asshole here considering I’m not forcing a whole thread to follow what I think it’s correct.

Nothing was really established here, you forced that. No one other than you cares about spoilers, people generally comment without marking the spoilers because, again, it’s not established. It’s forced by you.

So I don’t think I’m the asshole here considering I’m not forcing a whole thread to follow what I think it’s correct.
It has been plenty established here to mark spoilers when you post them. That wasn't something new I started. Across the site, people understand to mark their spoilers for when leaks occur. One Piece literally has a new thread near every week dedicated to when spoilers for a new chapter comes out, and within this thread, spoilers weren't originally marked because I forced people to do it, people just had enough sense to know that not everyone read the spoilers so they did it. I bring it up partially because yes I don't generally read the spoilers but also because manga readers aren't the only fans that exist. It sucks for someone to try and drop by for any reason then suddenly they're spoiled because they decided to take a look at a thread. And it's not like you all stop talking about the spoilers after tonight, you still keep doing it, and you still don't mark it.

It is being an asshole when someone isn't allowed to even be within a space of general discussion of the community without others spoiling their enjoyment of it. Like, having to abandon this site of the site for over half the week just because you refuse to take a second to do two clicks to mark your post as spoiler is rude.

It is being an asshole when someone isn't allowed to even be within a space of general discussion of the community without others spoiling their enjoyment of it. Like, having to abandon this site of the site for over half the week just because you refuse to take a second to do two clicks to mark your post as spoiler is rude.
But like the discussion on Wednesday/Thursday is gonna be pretty much exclusively about the leaks anyway. You know that and everone who participates in this thread even semi-actively knows that.

So why join this thread at all on those days if you know that all that you are gonna see are spoilers?

It has been plenty established here to mark spoilers when you post them. That wasn't something new I started. Across the site, people understand to mark their spoilers for when leaks occur. One Piece literally has a new thread near every week dedicated to when spoilers for a new chapter comes out, and within this thread, spoilers weren't originally marked because I forced people to do it, people just had enough sense to know that not everyone read the spoilers so they did it. I bring it up partially because yes I don't generally read the spoilers but also because manga readers aren't the only fans that exist. It sucks for someone to try and drop by for any reason then suddenly they're spoiled because they decided to take a look at a thread. And it's not like you all stop talking about the spoilers after tonight, you still keep doing it, and you still don't mark it.

You’re the only one forcing people to mark their comments as spoilers. I don’t remember people on this thread agreeing with marking their spoilers. Since I joined this thread we were just posting leaks with no problem until you came in and forced everyone to do this. Just see how much everyone just post the leaks without spoilers, proving that this is forced rather habit. And this isn’t a thing that happens across the site, in the Elden Ring thread we barely marked anything as spoilers because everyone was playing the game rather than ******* around on a forum just to get spoiled.

Everyone and their mothers know that at a certain day and time, the whole Twitter, this forum and probably a bunch of different discord servers are going to get spammed with tons of JJK leaks. The users who frequently use this thread to discuss like me, Elde, Gin, LOK, Arkenis, Abbandon… everyone post spoilers and discuss them. If you don’t, then don’t come near to this thread. Wait for the chapter to drop and don’t make people avoid more explicit discussions just because you don’t want to spoil yourself.

You can keep the insults to yourself. Shows how good the staff of this site actually is.

You’re the only one forcing people to mark their comments as spoilers. I don’t remember people on this thread agreeing with marking their spoilers. Since I joined this thread we were just posting leaks with no problem until you came in and forced everyone to do this. Just see how much everyone just post the leaks without spoilers, proving that this is forced rather habit. And this isn’t a thing that happens across the site, in the Elden Ring thread we barely marked anything as spoilers because everyone was playing the game rather than ******* around on a forum just to get spoiled.

Everyone and their mothers know that at a certain day and time, the whole Twitter, this forum and probably a bunch of different discord servers are going to get spammed with tons of JJK leaks. The users who frequently use this thread to discuss like me, Elde, Gin, LOK, Arkenis, Abbandon… everyone post spoilers and discuss them. If you don’t, then don’t come near to this thread. Wait for the chapter to drop and don’t make people avoid more explicit discussions just because you don’t want to spoil yourself.

You can keep the insults to yourself. Shows how good the staff of this site actually is.
M3X literally in the elden ring thread Bambu deleted a comment because it was a spoiler for Erdtree. I might not post in every one but I do read through other threads.

And for many of the people you brought up, they mark their spoiers. Abbadon was literally the first one to post, and he had his spoilers marked. And you're just wrong if you think I'm the one that started it here, because I wasn't. It is a practice across the site on many threads to mark spoilers. You have been in many of those threads as well. This isn't something I started, I just happen to remind you of it because I still care about it.

M3X literally in the elden ring thread Bambu deleted a comment because it was a spoiler for Erdtree. I might not post in every one but I do read through other threads.

And for many of the people you brought up, they mark their spoiers. Abbadon was literally the first one to post, and he had his spoilers marked. And you're just wrong if you think I'm the one that started it here, because I wasn't. It is a practice across the site on many threads to mark spoilers. You have been in many of those threads as well. This isn't something I started, I just happen to remind you of it because I still care about it.
The difference is leak culture and fan translations have became pretty much inseparable from the JJK fandom at this point. It's not even spoilers for most people, it's just the way most of the fandom consumes the story.

So it comes of as pretty dickish to force everyone here to use spoiler marks for half a weeks worth of discussion, just cause the official translation that most people don't even read hasn't come out yet

He is wrong just like you then, and as I said, people were playing the DLC rather than risking getting spoilers because they were curious to read it. And I’m pretty sure Bambu deleted comments way before the DLC drop, which isn’t even compared to what we do here.
They mark their spoilers because they don’t want you on their asses reminding them. No one here really cares about spoilers because we all discuss it. And I don’t remember anyone complaining that we post spoilers here, might be because they already know that we will and don’t want to read the comments.

Also, what are you going to discuss when everyone is posting leaks anyway?

Back