• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yuji throws a car - Athletic Human (0.2 Tons) didn't know athletic people could throw cars... i may become an athlete if thats true!
The calc includes the part of the feat after a lot of the initial force Yuji put into throwing the car ended up getting nullified because it hit the bridge above him before rolling toward Jiro, the arc length is also way too high resulting in the Work formula chewing out an extremely low result (Force = Work/Distance) because Yuji's arms both start out in a bent position with the car almost pressed against his body before he releases it so it should be 0.5*Yuji's arm length*angle in radians. Using an angle of 180 degrees for Yuji's throw is also wrong because the car ended up being thrown upwards, if Yuji didn't release the car until his arms moved 180 degrees then the car's trajectory would be straight forward to Jiro but it hit the bridge above Yuji instead, something like 90 degrees (1.5708 radians) would be more apropriate.

Your response for how he is more blessed than Gojo is the exact thing I expect Gege to answer “well he has two bloodlines and Gojo has one 🤓” but it doesn’t actually explain how he is more blessed.
I mean, tbf, that is kind of what Gojo was implying when he said that. It's literally just that he has a better lineage and that he was “blessed” by being born to both

This guy is cooking

Enough of JJKtwt theories, Elde
GM_yRLEWsAEY03n.jpg

A bunch of ppl are making mocking jokes on twitter now about "failed or forgotten plot threads" cause some people unironically believe it

I've seen some people unironically say we needed to see Yuji backstory and it's just 😭

That guy just had a normal ass childhood bruh, like that Yuji domain chapter literally tells us everything he did as a kid.

The only thing that I would like being explained is how Yuji's dad died, but honestly I don't even think it's that important.

I mean, tbf, that is kind of what Gojo was implying when he said that. It's literally just that he has a better lineage and that he was “blessed” by being born to both
And this is why their story is important, so we can know how does that make Yuta be more blessed rather than “two is better than one” Gege ultra big brain moment.

I've seen some people unironically say we needed to see Yuji backstory and it's just 😭

That guy just had a normal ass childhood bruh, like that Yuji domain chapter literally tells us everything he did as a kid.

The only thing that I would like being explained is how Yuji's dad died, but honestly I don't even think it's that important.
I saw someone say they wanted a Choso backstory and I audibly laughed cause that dude was a fetus in a cup for like 150 years until present
What exactly could they want that isn't already in the manga

I saw someone say they wanted a Choso backstory and I audibly laughed cause that dude was a fetus in a cup for like 150 years until present
What exactly could they want that isn't already in the manga
Mfs want a chapter of just him chilling in a f*cking test tube with his bros just talking ig

And this is why their story is important, so we can know how does that make Yuta be more blessed rather than “two is better than one” Gege ultra big brain moment.
I don’t really see it as important since I don’t think it would honestly add much other than “oh this bloodline is super strong” which we already know but agree to disagree

I don’t really see it as important since I don’t think it would honestly add much other than “oh this bloodline is super strong” which we already know but agree to disagree
It would break the flow of the story if that got elaborated on now

And that's just a weakness of the story never capitalizing on the chance to elaborate on the Heian era whatsoever back then

When Yuta brings up the Fujiwara in 261, the collective reaction was "Who? Oh those guys"

Back