• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

0003-004.png
Undefeated in the Heian era, opting to became a cursed object and reincarnate when Kenjaku had set up the culling games
Read what we were talking about.

Nah we see Geto's soul in airport also Gege in Fanbook stated Geto was gone.
Airport is just gojo's innate domain. It's why everybody else is their past self.
We see this when Takaba even becomes small or big etc, when he's inside his mindscape aka innate domain. He even gets to confront his past self face to face, the kid version of takaba even.
Another instance is Maki and Mai talking to eachother multiple times when Mai is basically dead (well her soul remains) in their innate domain.
It's kinda common for stuff like that to happen. Some people can just get in there. Like Sukuna did in Jogo's.

So nothing much.
Also, Gege didn't say he was gone, quite the opposite. He said his will still remains infact. Unless you think for some reason a body muscle reflex has the capacity to understand what gojo said about how he's allowing somebody to control his body? This is only possible if the self still exists. That's not mentioning the fact that the mindscape still exists which is only possible if the will remains

Hmm. Just noticed something as somebody on twit pointed out.
When Yuta was revealed in the body of Gojo, the flashback scene showing how he did so is explained as we all know.
The common understanding that we had is that they do physical brain transplant right?
This is perhaps not true.

In chapter 261, after stitching up Gojo's wounds, (she said that's what she did. That may imply that she didn't remove his brain if she was suturing his wounds) Shoko proceeded to remove her gloves and mask after doing so.

If you were to do surgery, like a physical transfer like many might have thought, then you wouldn't remove these at all (for Yuta)
It's also why Shoko says "Once you transfer yourself" (at least in Viz it says so), or in tcbscans "Once you swap".
All in all there is no physical transfer here like removing brains as far as we've seen. Nothing of that sort was implied. The opposite is implied - Yuta through Kenny CT did this.

The only problem with this perspective tho - Is that we don't see Gojo's body completely let alone his head. The scene was also cut off when Yuta started using Kenjaku's CT. So it remains unknown.
Furthermore when Kenjaku revealed his head, we saw his brain. That seems to imply some sort of physical transfer of some kind. Who knows. Shrug.
Though it remains clear that she didn't seem to do anything to Yuta's own body, like helping out in the physical transfer of his brain. 🤔

Airport is just gojo's innate domain. It's why everybody else is their past self.
We see this when Takaba even becomes small or big etc, when he's inside his mindscape aka innate domain. He even gets to confront his past self face to face, the kid version of takaba even.
Another instance is Maki and Mai talking to eachother multiple times when Mai is basically dead (well her soul remains) in their innate domain.
It's kinda common for stuff like that to happen. Some people can just get in there. Like Sukuna did in Jogo's.

So nothing much.
Also, Gege didn't say he was gone, quite the opposite. He said his will still remains infact. Unless you think for some reason a body muscle reflex has the capacity to understand what gojo said about how he's allowing somebody to control his body? This is only possible if the self still exists. That's not mentioning the fact that the mindscape still exists which is only possible if the will remains
Body also carries the information. I mean look at Toji resurrection. Ogami didn't called his soul but still his HR powers are replicated with just body information.
^

HR is just HR. It is not even a mindscape bro.
And my point still stands that the ego/will still remains in the body. As that's what the fanbook said.
Q:In the Shibuya Incident, the fake Geto’s arm was moving, but how much of Geto’s will remains?

A: Not much. It’s like a decapitated dragonfly moving

I don't remember saying anything about ego. I was talking about souls. The body has information, so having a soul or not shouldn't matter. Gojo didn't damage his soul with his CT burnout; he damaged his physical brain. So the body should also have the information. There is no need for the soul. Sorcerers' bodies and minds are slightly different from humans, so they can already store the CT in their physical bodies. The soul might have a copy of that. Yuta feeds someone else's body parts and can still copy the CT. It's not necessary or stated to be necessary to feed the soul of someone else.

I wanted to do Itadori vs all of the Kyoto school (outside of todo) during the class exhibition but we don't have profiles for them all together smh

I don't remember saying anything about ego
Uh you do know that this is a topic about soul right?

I was talking about souls. The body has information, so having a soul or not shouldn't matter.
What are you even talking about? I'm telling you that you can't equate HR to CT or even innate domain for that matter. Innate domain isn't merely physical body information. Quite different.

Gojo didn't damage his soul with his CT burnout; he damaged his physical brain. So the body should also have the information.
Fun fact: THE soul does have CT. Hence why Sukuna's CT can manifest in a vessel's body despite he himself being just a soul.
Or even how Yuta can use Gojo's CT despite his brain not being there.
No matter how you slice it or dice it - Body = Soul in JJK. It's why Yaga is capable of getting soul information from physical information and vice versa. Or how Yaga can revive Toji who is dead and has passed on just from his physical information alone.

One of Yuji's traits and relation to Sukuna, especially his ability to have his CT also comes from being the son of Sukuna's twin's soul. For him to gain traits related to Sukuna could only be possible through if Jin carried the same body information that he had in his previous life.

Moving on.
Sorcerers' bodies and minds are slightly different from humans, so they can already store the CT in their physical bodies. The soul might have a copy of that. Yuta feeds someone else's body parts and can still copy the CT. It's not necessary or stated to be necessary to feed the soul of someone else.
That's kinda irrelevant really. Innate domain is where your soul resides in. Precisely this is where Sukuna is as a soul and is also where Yuji went after he died.
Megumi is also in that space too as a soul.
Rest of the stuff you said doesn't really seem to address what I'm saying so I'll ignore that.
By the way. Keep this in the mind since you seem so keen on trying to ignore it - Gojo looked at Kenny and saw Geto's soul. Had the same CE, etc. Then Gojo tries to rouse geto awake, this surprises Kenjaku and makes him talk about how the host's memories can even pop in his head when their brain is replaced - or how this situation just happened.

Sukuna, who sees the contours of souls, really thought he was Gojo (Chapter 261), just like what happened with Gojo seeing Kenjaku in Shibuya, and only later realized that it was Yuta behind it because of the stitches on his forehead.
No its not. Haibara mentioned how he butted into Nanami's death which we saw happen and it's impossible that Nanami could've told anyone about seeing Haibara because we literally saw his last words.
Yes it is. We've seen multiple examples already. Pretending otherwise is just being disingenuous. Mai and Maki case remember? Where do you think that shore comes from 😭 I guarantee you the afterlife or the like does not have that ability whatsoever. But we do know innate domains do. Just like how Sukuna's appearance changed even due to residing in a vessel's body when he's inside the innate domain. Blud even has a kimono and all that bruh
Then we have the Jogo example. In that innate domain of his Sukuna suddenly pops in.

We see this happen AGAIN. With Nobara particularly where her mindscape drifts through different stuff and memories and conjuring up shi about the others being there.
Then we have the Kashimo situation. He was also in the same predicament - Dude went from young to old to young. Takaba also went through a similar stuff even. Do you even realise as to how innate domains function as a mindscape dude? Because this is quite clearly a mindscape that gojo was in.

As for your counter point - Haibara being there doesn't contradict anything. We know that souls can hop in your innate domain lol. The scenes I mentioned above quite qualify as such even. Mf maki does this shit even the second time after she gains enlightenment 🗿. Where she is talking to Mai.

Infact you should be asking yourself why Gojo's in his younger self in the airport scene. Quite precisely from his HI arc self. In that arc, after awakening, gojo was honing his DE at that time. Which would be one of the reasons as to why he looked like that. Infact his innate mind reflecting itself for him to look like that makes more sense if you look at the raws.
Gojo used 俺 (ore/I) in the beginning of ch236 like he did in his student days. After growing up, he would stop using that and use 僕 (boku/I)

Mai and broom girl are missing based on the verse page

plus i think we need a team page to have that kind of thread get added
Hmm, we could actually get some pretty solid teams out of JJK.

Disaster Curses
Kyoto School
Tokyo Metropolitan School
I guess the group currently fighting Sukuna would fall under Jujutsu High or something I think is what Kenjaku called them

Hmm, we could actually get some pretty solid teams out of JJK.

Disaster Curses
Kyoto School
Tokyo Metropolitan School
I guess the group currently fighting Sukuna would fall under Jujutsu High or something I think is what Kenjaku called them
tbh yeah

we basically can pick and choose who fights with who on those team profiles for matches too, they're all trained to fight together and most of the combinations have screen time working with each other, we can even add Gojo if we really wanted to because having him be limited as to not injure his students could be interesting in threads

jjktcb_146_12.jpg

If only Yuta actually acts responsibly here, they could have prevented Sukuna from taking over Megumi and my glorious blue-eyed king would still be alive....

Uh you do know that this is a topic about soul right?

What are you even talking about? I'm telling you that you can't equate HR to CT or even innate domain for that matter. Innate domain isn't merely physical body information. Quite different.

Fun fact: THE soul does have CT. Hence why Sukuna's CT can manifest in a vessel's body despite he himself being just a soul.
Or even how Yuta can use Gojo's CT despite his brain not being there.
No matter how you slice it or dice it - Body = Soul in JJK. It's why Yaga is capable of getting soul information from physical information and vice versa. Or how Yaga can revive Toji who is dead and has passed on just from his physical information alone.

One of Yuji's traits and relation to Sukuna, especially his ability to have his CT also comes from being the son of Sukuna's twin's soul. For him to gain traits related to Sukuna could only be possible through if Jin carried the same body information that he had in his previous life.

Moving on.

That's kinda irrelevant really. Innate domain is where your soul resides in. Precisely this is where Sukuna is as a soul and is also where Yuji went after he died.
Megumi is also in that space too as a soul.
Rest of the stuff you said doesn't really seem to address what I'm saying so I'll ignore that.
By the way. Keep this in the mind since you seem so keen on trying to ignore it - Gojo looked at Kenny and saw Geto's soul. Had the same CE, etc. Then Gojo tries to rouse geto awake, this surprises Kenjaku and makes him talk about how the host's memories can even pop in his head when their brain is replaced - or how this situation just happened.

Sukuna, who sees the contours of souls, really thought he was Gojo (Chapter 261), just like what happened with Gojo seeing Kenjaku in Shibuya, and only later realized that it was Yuta behind it because of the stitches on his forehead.

Yes it is. We've seen multiple examples already. Pretending otherwise is just being disingenuous. Mai and Maki case remember? Where do you think that shore comes from 😭 I guarantee you the afterlife or the like does not have that ability whatsoever. But we do know innate domains do. Just like how Sukuna's appearance changed even due to residing in a vessel's body when he's inside the innate domain. Blud even has a kimono and all that bruh
Then we have the Jogo example. In that innate domain of his Sukuna suddenly pops in.

We see this happen AGAIN. With Nobara particularly where her mindscape drifts through different stuff and memories and conjuring up shi about the others being there.
Then we have the Kashimo situation. He was also in the same predicament - Dude went from young to old to young. Takaba also went through a similar stuff even. Do you even realise as to how innate domains function as a mindscape dude? Because this is quite clearly a mindscape that gojo was in.

As for your counter point - Haibara being there doesn't contradict anything. We know that souls can hop in your innate domain lol. The scenes I mentioned above quite qualify as such even. Mf maki does this shit even the second time after she gains enlightenment 🗿. Where she is talking to Mai.

Infact you should be asking yourself why Gojo's in his younger self in the airport scene. Quite precisely from his HI arc self. In that arc, after awakening, gojo was honing his DE at that time. Which would be one of the reasons as to why he looked like that. Infact his innate mind reflecting itself for him to look like that makes more sense if you look at the raws.
Gojo used 俺 (ore/I) in the beginning of ch236 like he did in his student days. After growing up, he would stop using that and use 僕 (boku/I)
You are sidestepping at this point. 99% of what you are saying has nothing to do with Kenjaku suppressing Geto's soul or Current Gota having Gojo's soul. Just send the one scan where it was stated that either of them had two different souls in them. Otherwise, I'm not considering your words, even if you spam 100 paragraphs.

You are sidestepping at this point. 99% of what you are saying has nothing to do with Kenjaku suppressing Geto's soul or Current Gota having Gojo's soul. Just send the one scan where it was stated that either of them had two different souls in them. Otherwise, I'm not considering your words, even if you spam 100 paragraphs.
I'm not. What you're doing is actually side stepping the evidence I brought up.
It is said that there is will left in Geto's body but not much. This is quite literally geto himself being alive but suppressed. Why else do you think geto ******* reacted? And why else did Kenjaku go "yo this phenomenon happening means body = soul"? Think deeper Elde.
Mindscape can't be replicated just because of body information either. Saying it is, is wrong. It is a mindscape. Do you need a full explanation on wtf a mindscape is even? Yuta quite evidently has a different mindscape than Gojo's. The only way this would make sense if the person that has this mindscape exists in that body originally. Hence why I told you that Kenny might be controlling the soul-body. It's like taking control of who gets to direct the main consciousness of the body. Something like that. Simply because why else would it be Geto's CE, geto himself and his soul that Gojo sees?

>> 俺達は全身全霊で世界に存在しているTODO: We all exist... with our entire heart(mind), body, and soul. 当たり前過ぎて皆忘れてしまったことだ TODO: It's so obvious that nobody thinks about it anymore.
(GW arc)

I'm not. What you're doing is actually side stepping the evidence I brought up.
It is said that there is will left in Geto's body but not much. This is quite literally geto himself being alive but suppressed. Why else do you think geto ******* reacted? And why else did Kenjaku go "yo this phenomenon happening means body = soul"? Think deeper Elde.
Mindscape can't be replicated just because of body information either. Saying it is, is wrong. It is a mindscape. Do you need a full explanation on wtf a mindscape is even? Yuta quite evidently has a different mindscape than Gojo's. The only way this would make sense if the person that has this mindscape exists in that body originally. Hence why I told you that Kenny might be controlling the soul-body. It's like taking control of who gets to direct the main consciousness of the body. Something like that. Simply because why else would it be Geto's CE, geto himself and his soul that Gojo sees?
Will ≠ Soul.

We already got the answer from Gege why Geto hand was moved. You are just equating Will = Soul without any evidence.

Kenny is only occupying Physical body of Geto. Neither Kenny nor Yuta states anything about having a different souls inside of them
Funny enough It's clearly distinguished between Body and soul. I don't know what you were trying to do with that scan

Will ≠ Soul.
We already got the answer from Gege why Geto hand was moved. You are just equating Will = Soul without any evidence.
Lol. Using English dictionary for Japanese is so funny 😂
Whenever jjk mentions will, self or ego in reference to incarnated sorcerers and the like - They mention will, self or ego.
Do you even know what will means in JJK or did you just reply without thinking at all? We have the body. The mind or otherwise known as the heart and then the soul, which is responsible for the control of the body. Like how Sukuna is controlling Megumi's body. Please don't ever use mid English dictionary for a Japanese Manga JJK. Use a Japanese dictionary if you're even gonna attempt to pick at the definition of words used here.
Can you tell me why Kenjaku says the memories still flow into him despite not having his brain. And why that particular happening, alongside Geto reacting to Gojo's words - To where he can understand that somebody is using his body - and then try to choke himself to kill Kenjaku? Why did these two things make him go body = soul and why can't gojo see that the soul there is Geto himself alongside his CE?

If you stop to think for a second the answer is obvious but ofc you're not thinking. So not much to say here.

Kenny is only occupying Physical body of Geto. Neither Kenny nor Yuta states anything about having a different souls inside of them
Ye and yet Kenjaku says body = soul and yet you can gain memories without the original brain. Do you seriously need this obvious fact to be pointed out?
Sukuna thought he saw gojo even despite his ability to see the contours of the soul 😭 it's only when he saw Kenjaku's CT that he understood. Think deeper.

I guarantee you this shi is not hard.

Gun I'm not getting into your Buddhism arguments(even if it's not Buddhism but your own interpretation). I would rather go with dictionary.

Back