• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Daily reminder, Gege is colorblind.
Gege's colour blindness seems to be protanopia given how frequently he'll colour red things as white or yellowish (Yuji's hair is a big example), in which case blue shades should be his most distinguishable and vibrant with him seeing green as just yellow, so drawing a blue thing as green is definitely odd for him.

Daily reminder, Gege is colorblind.
Pls Arkenis...
shut-up-please-shut-up-meme-3.jpg

Where do we stand on Yuji scaling to current Sukuna? In ch257 we got a lot of stuff about Yuji closing that gap and then ch258/9 has Sukuna using his ultimate move, implying even if Yuji isn't equal to Sukuna he's at least able to press Sukuna enough to feel the need to go all out, but then ch260 we see Yuji and Todo being relative and also fighting a CT burn out Sukuna (which weakens your stats) and when Sukuna recovered he immediately back handed Yuji away.

So:
  • Option 1: Yuji is relative to Sukuna, CT burn out isn't that big of a nerf, Todo upscaling go brrrrrr
  • Option 2: Yuji was scary due to his BF punches, Yuji and Todo aren't relative to Sukuna in stats and CT burn out is a substantial nerf
  • Option 3: Yuji was relative to Sukuna but his conviction is still shaken and so he's nerfed, CT burn out is still significant and Todo doesn't upscale

Burnout doesn't weaken the stats I believe, just makes CT hard to control.

Now, I don't think we have anything solid right now that puts Yuji at Sukuna's level. What we have is something that argues for Yuji being able to get to his level. But without something more clearly outlining that Sukuna is either back at that level of his peak or that his output hasn't dropped to that insane of degree from Yuji hitting all these punches. A combination of 1 and 2 are likely. While Todo could be argued to upscale as he's clearly been training, his way of fighting and when he came in makes it hard to know where he places. Likely will probably be the best bet, as he's at least able to hurt this weakened Sukuna and while Yuji might be having some output drop seeing as he chose not to heal his eye just yet, there's something there.

Though, if we're going to end up treating output and reinforcement as unrelated, then you could maybe argue that means everyone's hitting relative to Sukuna as output dropping has been emphasized not reinforcement dropping so food for thought.

Also, reading the chapter now, nice to get confirmation the binding vow Sukuna took was to make his Domain last 99 seconds in order to maintain his open barrier domain. Also neat learning that apparently gojo and Yuta swapped was a neat detail, and supplements why Yuta had such refined control of his domain. I thought it was thanks to Hakari, but Gojo is definitely a better choice if the option was given.

Where do we stand on Yuji scaling to current Sukuna? In ch257 we got a lot of stuff about Yuji closing that gap and then ch258/9 has Sukuna using his ultimate move, implying even if Yuji isn't equal to Sukuna he's at least able to press Sukuna enough to feel the need to go all out, but then ch260 we see Yuji and Todo being relative and also fighting a CT burn out Sukuna (which weakens your stats) and when Sukuna recovered he immediately back handed Yuji away.

So:
  • Option 1: Yuji is relative to Sukuna, CT burn out isn't that big of a nerf, Todo upscaling go brrrrrr
  • Option 2: Yuji was scary due to his BF punches, Yuji and Todo aren't relative to Sukuna in stats and CT burn out is a substantial nerf
  • Option 3: Yuji was relative to Sukuna but his conviction is still shaken and so he's nerfed, CT burn out is still significant and Todo doesn't upscale
2. Yuji wasn't doing much even after the bf amps, and with the aid of Todo making it impossible for Sukuna to fight in a regular 2v1 they definitely don't scale.

So:
I don't think anyone other than Gojo is relative to Sukuna. Yuji is around Yuta & Kenny's level for sure. Also as far as I remember Todo didn't even put a scratch on Sukuna. Wasn't he was just swapping Sukuna. Also I remember him kicking Sukuna once but don't see any damage.

I've curious on how weakened you think Sukuna is, me personally I unironically think 3F Sukuna would beat the current version (and I also think 3F Sukuna would beat 95% of the verse)
Honestly it depends on how strong Yujo is. If he is anywere close to the actual Gojo in stats, then Sukuna would have to be at least like 15-16F to not get immedeatly stat stomped. But if he just has the stats of regular Yuta then i'd say he is somewhere in the 8-10F range

I don't think anyone other than Gojo is relative to Sukuna. Yuji is around Yuta & Kenny's level for sure. Also as far as I remember Todo didn't even put a scratch on Sukuna. Wasn't he was just swapping Sukuna. Also I remember him kicking Sukuna once but don't see any damage.
Todo drew blood with a kick
I've curious on how weakened you think Sukuna is, me personally I unironically think 3F Sukuna would beat the current version (and I also think 3F Sukuna would beat 95% of the verse)
Where does this idea come from? That Sukuna from the Fearsome Womb arc is a top tier of the verse.

Back