• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

The eye thing isn't acknowledged in the manga as anything important for him, its the mouth and arms which are in one key.

I'm still trying to get the scan about Sukuna switching between Domain Amp and CT and Kashimo's statement, but TCB only allows me to see as far back as 225 for some reason

Kid Gojo (doesn't yet know blue) > Awasaka's CT > Yuji's punches = Nanami's attacks
This kid has the limitless cursed technique, he just doesn't know it yet

In this powerscaling post that I got tagged in, it shows a scaling chain for striking strength. The chain starts off with a child version of Satoru Gojo, who is superior to Jiro Awasaka, who scales above Yuji Itadori's punches, which are comparable to the attacks of Kento Nanami.

The context for this chain is that the poster is trying to prove that Gojo as a teenager has striking strength above that of an adult Kento Nanami. Now as the post itself notes, Gojo as a mere child was able to scare away Awasaka, someone that scales above Nanami. However the most important thing to note here is that Gojo couldn't properly use his limitless cursed technique or it's Lapse: Blue yet. This means that Gojo at the time was superior to Awasaka in pure physical stats, thus placing him above Nanami as well.
rbuh9i2wjwuc1.png
Could also have been because of his absurdly large Cursed Energy pool, which is so large that Yuta's was confused for it

Back