• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

My issue is Geto scaling directly to Nanami in SS rather than his own feats. He can have like 8-A SS and Nanami 8-B. Did Geto even exchange a word with Nanami?

Also, same goes for Teen Gojo.
Yeah, when Habari died

No I say that like how Megumi generally isn't afraid to get physical regardless of who he's fighting. Most sorcerer's we see in the series, regardless of CT will enter CQC

Also need someone to do Meguna's stats because I'm biased towards Gojo (if this mf hit Gojo 4 times I'd be surprised)

Oh yeah, I'm not even disagreeing, but SS wise Sukuna probably shouldn't scale to Gojo as Meguna, only dismantle should?

Also need someone to do Meguna's stats because I'm biased towards Gojo (if this mf hit Gojo 4 times I'd be surprised)
What does that even mean? He's relative to Gojo, that's so easy.

Oh yeah, I'm not even disagreeing, but SS wise Sukuna probably shouldn't scale to Gojo as Meguna, only dismantle should?
What are you on, Sukuna downscales. How we are about to argue anything but him downscaling from Gojo? He can hurt Gojo with Cleave and Dismantle, he's able to effectively block and counter hit from Gojo without Red, and straight up tanks several blue strikes. Output goes into Reinforcement and Attacks so he should be fine

I'm not talking about the scaling btw, just how to write it down, everyone know they're relative, just need to explain that. He has like 4 feats hitting Gojo ig

What are you on, Sukuna downscales. How we are about to argue anything but him downscaling from Gojo? He can hurt Gojo with Cleave and Dismantle, he's able to effectively block and counter hit from Gojo without Red, and straight up tanks several blue strikes. Output goes into Reinforcement and Attacks so he should be fine
I don't know, Reinforcement is usually shown higher, as you said he can reinforce great enough to block Red, but output wise he's not that high. And uh
only dismantle should?
I am exclusively talking about SS wise. They do engage in h2h in domain but I don't remember him doing anything impressive like Gojo had. Downscaling is fine but I think it should be noted as lower.

I'm not talking about the scaling btw, just how to write it down, everyone know they're relative, just need to explain that. He has like 4 feats hitting Gojo ig
He did launch him with a punch that got blocked after the afterimage sequence, for what it's worth. Wording Sukuna's h2h from this is funny because Gege maxed out Gojo's h2h stat leaving Sukuna with few h2h feats during their fight

@Rosa how tf do you even argue back to guaca
I'm unsure, every argument he engages in he very often will just ignore your points and go "okay but what about" and then shotgun off 20 poor arguments and then the argument goes in 2 different directions; either you (a) call out how dishonest that is and demand he engages in good faith in which case he twists it as you refusing to engage and leaves thinking he's won, or you (b) take the time to address each and every point in which case he'll then only respond to 1 out of your 20 counter arguments and repeat the same tactic for that singular minor point ultimately trying to lead the conversation into an entirely different topic where he feels more comfortable on optically (like how ANY inverse debate with him instantly turns into whether or not Gojo is above mach 3 in speed or not, you'll notice how it always leads to that same topic with him). Then if you still be super duper charitable and engage in the JJK speed debate with him he'll maybe engage for 5 messages until he just stops responding for a day or so and then comes back with the same arguments you addressed with no reflection on the counters you provided nor any new reasoning which accounts for said counters, just the exact same shit.

5-ATRG_ra0JoR_3.png

Gege wanted to continue Yuta and Rika ship if it wasn't for less time frame ☠️☠️

I think before using statements, we should just go with feats Hakari has shown for his output instead. What makes Teen Gojo scale to Nanami and Yuji? That Gojo generally has zero SS feats sadly, we know Nanami to be a model Grade 1, doesn't make sense to say Gojo scale to top 5 Grade 1 without any feats. Should keep in mind, the era Gojo was in, little is known, and sorcerers like mei mei, nanami, kusakabe, naobito, ino, etc weren't where they are now
First of all, Mei Mei was already in her prime in terms of striking strength.

Secondly, Teen Gojo's AP exclusively comes from his striking strength, as this is all he has that's actually AP-based. Thirdly, he's known to be incredibly powerful and is feared by people like Awasaka since he was a young boy, and Awasaka could tussle with Yuji.

Naoya considers Teen Gojo to be supremely powerful.

This "model grade 1" shit doesn't gatekeep people from being at that level. Todo is at that level. Choso is at that level. Naoya is at that level. Jinichi is at that level. Naobito is at that level. Basically every grade 1 sorcerer is at Nanami's level of pure striking strength, and some of these likely surpass him in terms of that.

It makes no sense for this grade 1 at the peak of grade 1 to have AP nowhere near Nanami's. At worst, it'd be like ~< Nanami's striking strength, but even then that's a stretch.

Yeah no even then Yuji is still holding back. The entire reason is to recruit the guy, not to beat him.
He's holding back as in letting himself get punched, but the punches are hard as ****. Yuji isn't no-selling them by not holding back. He doesn't have this supposed insane level of CE control.

First of all, Mei Mei was already in her prime in terms of striking strength.
She wasn't? She trained to get to where she is currently.

Secondly, Teen Gojo's AP exclusively comes from his striking strength, as this is all he has that's actually AP-based. Thirdly, he's known to be incredibly powerful and is feared by people like Awasaka since he was a young boy, and Awasaka could tussle with Yuji.
No you're assuming like so many JJK readers do, Gojo's "strength" is due to his ct and six eyes, Awasaka was not afraid of that boy cuz he was strong. And Awasaka can't tussle with Yuji, he literally has a ct that weakens stronger attacks lmao.

This "model grade 1" shit doesn't gatekeep people from being at that level. Todo is at that level. Choso is at that level. Naoya is at that level. Jinichi is at that level. Naobito is at that level. Basically every grade 1 sorcerer is at Nanami's level of pure striking strength, and some of these likely surpass him in terms of that.
How have ya been misunderstanding my point about this? It isn't to gatekeep or say others are below Nanami, its about Gojo and Nanami, there is zero reason to say Gojo scales to Nanami. Todo isn't at Nanami's level, he's weaker than Yuji during Shibuya and was weaker than Yuji during Goodwill. Naoya literally has nothing to show for output lmao, he just kept punching Choso and Choso kept tanking all his hits. Jinichi LITERALLY HAS ZERO FEATS WTF.

It makes no sense for this grade 1 at the peak of grade 1 to have AP nowhere near Nanami's. At worst, it'd be like ~< Nanami's striking strength, but even then that's a stretch.
Stop please.

He's holding back as in letting himself get punched, but the punches are hard as ****. Yuji isn't no-selling them by not holding back. He doesn't have this supposed insane level of CE control.
You probably weren't keeping up with the discussion, but the point is about Hakari not having many good ss feats. As you just pointed out, Yuji's letting himself get hit, he's not trying to block. "but the punches are hard" cool, means nothing if there's nothing to scale his opponents off.

She wasn't? She trained to get to where she is currently.
When she was young. She's in her 20s in the HI arc. Furthermore, she said she quickly hit her physical peak.

No you're assuming like so many JJK readers do, Gojo's "strength" is due to his ct and six eyes, Awasaka was not afraid of that boy cuz he was strong. And Awasaka can't tussle with Yuji, he literally has a ct that weakens stronger attacks lmao.
Note how that's not what I said. I said his AP comes exclusively from his striking strength, not his sorcery strength. Nice straw man buddy.

EVEN THEN, Kid Gojo is strong enough to break through Awasaka's technique, lol.

Todo isn't at Nanami's level, he's weaker than Yuji during Shibuya and was weaker than Yuji during Goodwill
What the **** are you talking about. Todo takes hits from people who can harm Yuji and keeps up with Yuji physically. There is practically no difference between the damage Todo deals to cursed spirits and the damage Yuji deals to cursed spirits, beside the fact taht Yuji can harm Mahito. If it weren't for this, Todo would be fully capable of doing so.

Todo is 100% in that Nanami tier of power. You could argue he's weaker, but even then, this is probably talking about innate physical strength w/o cursed energy or lifting strength, because Todo himself has the feats to put him at Yuji level.

Naoya literally has nothing to show for output lmao, he just kept punching Choso and Choso kept tanking all his hits
He harms Choso with a knife, and he was beating Choso up. At the same time, he's capable of damaging awakened Maki, albeit only slightly, and surving awakened Maki punches even if it was with only slight injuries. At the same time, he should scale relative to Naobito, who viewed Naoya's capabilities as a valid replacement for his. Naobito himself was stronger than Nanami in both overall sorcery and striking strength.

Jinichi LITERALLY HAS ZERO FEATS WTF.
Jinichi is capable of harming Naoya and his ability to exorcize special grade cursed spirits has to exclusively come from striking strength, since this is his only way to put one down.

All this stuff about Nanami being a next-level sorcerer in terms of SS and durability compared to Jinichi, Naoya, Choso, Ogi, and Todo is just Nanami worship. They'd be capable of keeping up with him physically and 100% be capable of damaging him. At worst, they deserve "at most X tier" ratings.

When she was young. She's in her 20s in the HI arc. Furthermore, she said she quickly hit her physical peak.
20s are young??? Im done bro.

Note how that's not what I said. I said his AP comes exclusively from his striking strength, not his sorcery strength. Nice straw man buddy.

Gojo has zero striking strength feats though.

Please how do you know this??

What the **** are you talking about. Todo takes hits from people who can harm Yuji and keeps up with Yuji physically. There is practically no difference between the damage Todo deals to cursed spirits and the damage Yuji deals to cursed spirits, beside the fact taht Yuji can harm Mahito. If it weren't for this, Todo would be fully capable of doing so.

Todo is 100% in that Nanami tier of power. You could argue he's weaker, but even then, this is probably talking about innate physical strength w/o cursed energy or lifting strength, because Todo himself has the feats to put him at Yuji level.
Who did Todo take hits from that fought Yuji?

He harms Choso with a knife, and he was beating Choso up.
SO not Naoya??? And I already addressed Choso, he did nothing to Choso.

Jinichi is capable of harming Naoya and his ability to exorcize special grade cursed spirits has to exclusively come from striking strength, since this is his only way to put one down.
How is he capable of harming him? He has no feats to support this.

All this stuff about Nanami being a next-level sorcerer in terms of SS and durability compared to Jinichi, Naoya, Choso, Ogi, and Todo is just Nanami worship. They'd be capable of keeping up with him physically and 100% be capable of damaging him. At worst, they deserve "at most X tier" ratings.
You are unironically making me lose braincells, this was never about others being compared to Nanami, it was about Gojo and Nananmi. Ya made it about other sorcerers

Kid Gojo (doesn't yet know blue)
This kid has the limitless cursed technique, he just doesn't know it yet

In this powerscaling post that I got tagged in, it shows a scaling chain for striking strength. The chain starts off with a child version of Satoru Gojo, who is superior to Jiro Awasaka, who scales above Yuji Itadori's punches, which are comparable to the attacks of Kento Nanami.

The context for this chain is that the poster is trying to prove that Gojo as a teenager has striking strength above that of an adult Kento Nanami. Now as the post itself notes, Gojo as a mere child was able to scare away Awasaka, someone that scales above Nanami. However the most important thing to note here is that Gojo couldn't properly use his limitless cursed technique or it's Lapse: Blue yet. This means that Gojo at the time was superior to Awasaka in pure physical stats, thus placing him above Nanami as well.
rbuh9i2wjwuc1.png

Last edited:
Back