• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

which statements?
  • Gojo's statement about Black Flash. I'm pretty sure the cap's been removed but some feats may be re-done/evaluated
  • Gojo's statement about Miguel's physicals and CE reinforcement
  • The Narrator's statement on Sukuna's reserves being on Yuta's level at there lowest and can still perform multiple DEs (Got an implication that Sukuna's output might be on the same level as well)

How much fingers would Sukuna's speed likely be equal to Jogo's and why?

Also if Gojo's domain expansion -- Limtiless, is an infinite space, and domains are manifested through CE, wouldn't this logically require an infinite amount of CE? And so, high uni?

Last edited:
How much fingers would Sukuna's speed likely be equal to Jogo's and why?

Also if Gojo's domain expansion -- Limtiless, is an infinite space, and domains are manifested through CE, wouldn't this logically require an infinite amount of CE? And so, high uni?
Tru, Yuta also created infinite swords in his domain. High 3-A is legit but sadly this wiki love to downplay the verse due to the bias of the staff and members

Tru, Yuta also created infinite swords in his domain. High 3-A is legit but sadly this wiki love to downplay the verse due to the bias of the staff and members
Real @KingTempest and @M3X_2.0 are holding us back from a utopian society of High 3-A, Infinite speed JJK. We must purge them from this mortal coil for their sinful acts and from their asses a perfect world shall be born

Guys, who wins

0261-016.png

Yuta with Gojo's body + Six Eyes + Limitless + Rika + Copy Technique + Jacob Ladder + Shrine + Cursed Speech + Sky Manipulation + Precog + Some extra Shikigamis capable to open domains + Cursed Tools from Rika + Todo and Itadori's support (aka Soul Punch + 50 Teleports per second) vs Sukuna (Can't use World Split Dismantle, lack some eyes and arms, his output barely works, doesnt have a heart, his soul is losing control over the body and he can barely use RCT)
Sukuna is gonna do an binding vow and learn to slice atoms in halfs and nuke everyone with nuclear fisson. GGs.

I've been waiting for a Naoya page ever since I caught up 5 months ago
Naoya's page is the one I'm the most shocked about. We got that bum Kamo before we got Naoya or Mechamaru. Hell, we might get those after GTA 6 comes out at this rate.
I’ll drop it later. I just forgot about it after the ap crt and was confused on ap scaling but I think its okay now just gotta give more for his vengeful spirit key.

I’ll drop it later. I just forgot about it after the ap crt and was confused on ap scaling but I think its okay now just gotta give more for his vengeful spirit key.
I don't remember Naoya damaging Maki and Maki is not Small Town level btw. It's Multi City block. If it's Noaya just lifting her & throwing around then it should be just LS not AP.
At least Small Town level as Vengeful Spirit (Shows strength comparable to Maki being able to knock her around and slam her to a wall),

Also his first key shouldn't scale to Maki. Dude was struggling to bypass Weakened Choso's durability which is City Block level currently.

Where does it say that creating infinite space requires an infinite amount of energy? Moreover, Gojo's domain is not infinite, so stop dreaming.

What does an infinite number of swords have to do with High 3-A? I have a lot of questions about how this thread works.

Yuki's Black Hole (Infinite density)
Who was stopped by a simple barrier
Perfect Sphere (Infinite pressure)
Which was destroyed by a Gojo victim (Daddy Mahoraga)
Yuta's Domain (Infinite swords)
Which has nothing to do with scaling
Unlimited Void (Unlimited Void)
Which is smaller than Sukuna's domain
Blue and Red (Infinite itself being used as a attack)
Guys take power for speed. Alarming.

this might be a stomp idk, but I keep seeing mfers on tiktok say Frieren slams Gojo (some even saying Goku) but her page doesn't seem all that impressive on site. Made the thread in case her hax are more impressive than the page lets on

Back