• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Of course he would be looking at his BF soul to check if he is real or not.
Okay so Gojo CAN'T see the soul without concentrating, but the concentration is such a nonfactor that he can ALWAYS be concentrating even in a casual state... so your claim is an unfalsifiable one where any and all instance of Gojo seeing a soul qualifies since no matter how casual it is you can just say he's concentrating. Nice talk

Okay so Gojo CAN'T see the soul without concentrating, but the concentration is such a nonfactor that he can ALWAYS be concentrating even in a casual state... so your claim is an unfalsifiable one where any and all instance of Gojo seeing a soul qualifies since no matter how casual it is you can just say he's concentrating. Nice talk
What TF are you Yappin now. I literally said he can see the soul but he needs to concentrate. I don't remember saying he can't see the soul at all. You are just exaggerating this for no reason.

Anyway my Whole point is Maki's eyes > Gojo's eyes in that aspect that's all. Both can see the soul but Maki has better grasp on it that's all.

What TF are you Yappin now. I literally said he can see the soul but he needs to concentrate. I don't remember saying he can't see the soul at all. You are just exaggerating this for no reason.

Anyway my Whole point is Maki's eyes > Gojo's eyes in that aspect that's all. Both can see the soul but Maki has better grasp on it that's all.
I literally steelmaned your position as "Okay so Gojo CAN'T see the soul without concentrating" and your response is "I don't remember saying he can't see the soul at all"?

Google, define steelmanned.
"A Steelman argument is simply the opposite of a strawman. It is a technique that presents the other person's case in the strongest possible form."

That's cringe.

do ya'll think Kenjaku is gonna come back? I like the theory that Kenjaku is literally a conscious CT without a form who'll take over Gojo's body from Yuta but that seems way too OP and unlikely, there's also the theory that Tengen (and therefore the merger) will carry his will and become him but I also enjoy the theory that the merger will be Mahito's reincarnated form too and the more I reread his final moments he seems content with passing on for good. Gege definitely fumbled Kenjaku's character massively if he's gone for good

image0.jpg

Guys, who wins

0261-016.png

Yuta with Gojo's body + Six Eyes + Limitless + Rika + Copy Technique + Jacob Ladder + Shrine + Cursed Speech + Sky Manipulation + Precog + Some extra Shikigamis capable to open domains + Cursed Tools from Rika + Todo and Itadori's support (aka Soul Punch + 50 Teleports per second) vs Sukuna (Can't use World Split Dismantle, lack some eyes and arms, his output barely works, doesnt have a heart, his soul is losing control over the body and he can barely use RCT)

Last edited:
Guys, who wins

0261-016.png

Yuta with Gojo's body + Six Eyes + Limitless + Rika + Copy Technique + Jacob Ladder + Shrine + Cursed Speech + Sky Manipulation + Precog + Some extra Shikigamis capable to open domains + Cursed Tools from Rika + Todo and Itadori's support (aka Soul Punch + 50 Teleports per second) vs Sukuna (Can't use World Split Dismantle, lack some eyes and arms, his output barely works, doesnt have a heart, his soul is losing control over the body and he can barely use RCT)
"well you see.... SUKUNA WAS HOLDING BACK THIS WHOLE TIME!" Sukuna gets an aura moment where he's drawn solid black before blitzing everyone and pulling out a new BV which lets him use Higuruma's executioners sword

Guys, who wins

0261-016.png

Gege finna pull some bullshit and give Sukuna Mahoraga back. 🗿

Idk why Yuta thought using Gojo against Sukuna was a good idea considering Sukuna already knows how to bypass and counter Limitless.
I mean dude is already dying it's last resort I guess. Yuta would have died without body swap.
Also the Yuji disrespect is ridiculous. Gege could have easily had Yuji and Todo finish the job, with Nobara making a come back last second to help kill Sukuna.
He could have just given a domain to Yuji and amped him up. But we all know Gege hates Yuji more than anyone in the series.

do ya'll think Kenjaku is gonna come back? I like the theory that Kenjaku is literally a conscious CT without a form who'll take over Gojo's body from Yuta but that seems way too OP and unlikely, there's also the theory that Tengen (and therefore the merger) will carry his will and become him but I also enjoy the theory that the merger will be Mahito's reincarnated form too and the more I reread his final moments he seems content with passing on for good. Gege definitely fumbled Kenjaku's character massively if he's gone for good
I don't know for sure as they both sound very possible. Honestly, I can see all of this happening at once and I'd be like "Yep, that checks out." This series is at that particular level right now.

I just wanna see it b/c they (mostly the former theory) sounds like a Feast of Peak Awesome! It'd be unbelievably twisted and yet still really cool for Gota to say to Yuji

• "You have truly come so far! I am so proud of you, my Dear Son!" :devilish:
  • Followed by Yuji's Oh ################################################## Face!
The fandom's reactions to this would be priceless!

Back