• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yet Gojo didn't knew that.
Gojo is a weird genius because he's all IQ and not much vast and extensive knowledge and creativity, although he is knowledgable. Think of it like this: Gojo isn't a guy who knows everything or can do everything, but very, very quickly, he can learn about it and how to do it and excel in it exceptionally with very little time or effort. In return: he can't teach for shit.
He made Mahoraga do the work that still some level intelligence feat. He couldn't do the change of nature in CE not that he couldn't figure out extention technique. Also quick thinking of BV and usage still falls under intelligence as far as I know.
I might keep this one depending on how the arguments go for this.
It nowhere mentioned Tengen > Sukuna Lmao.
It only stated Tengen is good at barrier techniques. Dude was even surprised at Kenjaku using Open Barriers domain.
Regardless, Sukuna's is stronger than Kenjaku by destructive force. But again, will wait for input
Anyway rating should be just Genius not EG.
I changed it

Gojo is a weird genius because he's all IQ and not much vast and extensive knowledge and creativity, although he is knowledgable.
I'm just talking about Arkenis arguments..
The fact still shows its not something many people knows
I might keep this one depending on how the arguments go for this.
You should keep that. It's clearly quick thinking not that many people can do that when their life is on the line and Sukuna making Mahoraga do the work is also some form of Manipulation to achive his goal.
Regardless, Sukuna's is stronger than Kenjaku by destructive force. But again, will wait for input
Narrative only calls Sukuna's technique as Divine despite Kenny using Open Barriers domain so I don't think it's not just power.

I'm just talking about Arkenis arguments..
The fact still shows its not something many people knows
True, if someone like Gojo didn't know about that, the same Gojo who predicted Sukuna's CT would take root in Yuji (which it did) it's still a feat.
You should keep that. It's clearly quick thinking not that many people can do that when their life is on the line and Sukuna making Mahoraga do the work is also some form of Manipulation to achive his goal.
Fair enough, I'll keep it, for now.
Narrative only calls Sukuna's technique as Divine despite Kenny using Open Barriers domain so I don't think it's not just power.
I still kept the Domain feats, just got rid of the EG rating I knew that was wank but I just wanted to try it

Tengen says after her, Kenjaku is the most powerful. Sukuna is never mentioned within the ranking
Which scan are you talking about? Tengen says one of the few users who can match her is Kenny. Meaning there are others who are skilled as Tengen. Tengen didn't say she is above Kenjaku either.
5-EooPgOoLexXkw.png

Regardless, achieving an Open Barrier domain is still a feat that puts Sukuna massively above pretty much everyone else in terms of DEs. Not mention in terms of casting speed he's equal to Gojo despite the harder hand signs required compared to IV literally just needing to cross your fingers. So whether or not he's second to Tengen or not is not very relevant to my future CRT, just the fact that he achieved it is good enough.

Regardless, achieving an Open Barrier domain is still a feat that puts Sukuna massively above pretty much everyone else in terms of DEs. Not mention in terms of casting speed he's equal to Gojo despite the harder hand signs required compared to IV literally just needing to cross your fingers. So whether or not he's second to Tengen or not is not very relevant to my future CRT, just the fact that he achieved it is good enough.
He's just damn good at that hand sign. How the hell can anyone do that so casually?

This could be fun, I (and whatever supporters it has) will be debating for Frieren just so the match is fair. I am well aware of how formidable Kenny boy is.

I clicked on ragnarok scanlation and I haven't refreshed because if I do then it'll be gone

Too many people went on the site at once

I can tell you that it's exactly what the leakers said it would be

Back