• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Here is your ordered product
ad-baby.gif
Ain't cope, I'm just right. Name a feat Uraume got besides Hakari the Kashimo victim.

She is a high tier. It’s the reason she gores Hakari with every attack she hits.

Doesn’t mean she’s doing that with anyone else in the same tier though. Hakari is just made of paper.
She does because of the fact her ice neg durability & has different ways to create weapons with higher AP. Kusakabe wouldn't have warned others if she was that much of an fodder.

Ain't cope, I'm just right. Name a feat Uraume got besides Hakari the Kashimo victim.
You named the feat yourself and called it off-guard so that you can cope.

When Kusakabe warned them, Maki shut herself down without talking back, despite being ready to jump in previously. Why didn't she say, 'I will handle her'? If you seriously think she is fodder, why didn't they send Kusakabe or Maki to one-shot her? Nah, you just like to wank your favorite character while downplaying others.

Something really rare in this thread is good takes damn

EDIT: Youre not exception, elde (with all respect)
Funny how everyone comes to this thread and say “damn a whole lot of bad takes” then procede to make the dumbest takes ever seen by humanity.

Hakari deserves all the fraud allegations and there’s nothing about bad takes regarding this. He’s on the fraudwatch since the beginning of the fight.

We also need to stop trivialize “bad takes” allegations.

Someone does the most basic comment ever and someone throw a “hur dur bad take 🤓” at them.

There’s nothing bad take about calling Hakari a fraud or saying he’s featless. All he did was face Kashimo who had no feats as a newly introduced character and an off screen fight with Uraume where she’s goring him every time an attack connects.

Do y'all think Gege is gonna make another manga? Or is he just gonna disappear after making all that money like Gotouge (Demon Slayer's author)?
I would rather him write side stories for JJK characters for example
Kusakabe backstory where he achieved Grade 1 title
Toji's backstory, Kenjaku collecting Sorcerers from different eras

Gege already have money for the lifetime of the children of his children, and I bet he really dislike manga polítics seeing how he got way more unhealthy since the begin of JJK

If he makes another manga, its prob going to be in another place other than Shounen Jump

When Kusakabe warned them, Maki shut herself down without talking back, despite being ready to jump in previously. Why didn't she say, 'I will handle her'? If you seriously think she is fodder, why didn't they send Kusakabe or Maki to one-shot her? Nah, you just like to wank your favorite character while downplaying others.
You're using Kusakabe, the guy who is normally afraid to get in fights with strong characters, when Kusakabe's in go mode he's actually confident in himself. So don't use this statement to hype Uraume to Maki or Yuta's level at all, its insane. If Uraume was seriously that powerful Kenjaku wouldn't have been so hesitant with Uraume around. You seem to think I think Uraume is fodder, I don't. Its obvious Uraume is a high tier. I just don't see them beating Maki, Yuta, Ryu, Yorozu, Yuki, Kenjaku.

You're using Kusakabe, the guy who is normally afraid to get in fights with strong characters, when Kusakabe's in go mode he's actually confident in himself. So don't use this statement to hype Uraume to Maki or Yuta's level at all, its insane. If Uraume was seriously that powerful Kenjaku wouldn't have been so hesitant with Uraume around. You seem to think I think Uraume is fodder, I don't. Its obvious Uraume is a high tier. I just don't see them beating Maki, Yuta, Ryu, Yorozu, Yuki, Kenjaku.
All I'm seeing is Copium without addressing why Kusakabe or Maki went for another sneak attack on Uraume and they they would have had another guy joining fight against Sukuna. If you think Maki beats Uraume because of your belief

All I'm seeing is Copium without addressing why Kusakabe or Maki went for another sneak attack on Uraume and they they would have had another guy joining fight against Sukuna. If you think Maki beats Uraume because of your belief
I can't half of what you just said. We'll continue this later

Someone does the most basic comment ever and someone throw a “hur dur bad take 🤓” at them.

There’s nothing bad take about calling Hakari a fraud or saying he’s featless. All he did was face Kashimo who had no feats as a newly introduced character and an off screen fight with Uraume where she’s goring him every time an attack connects.
I feel like this has something to do with the lack of time dedicated to developing things in JJK

Hakari is a Mahito victim ong

So anyways, did you guys come to a consensus on the fingers thing? To me it's obvious Sukuna is at max fingers but I've seen some comments about it
I mean one of the fingers is still with yuta and neither him nor yuji so he flat out is missing 5% of his soul but hey his power is still pretty much at 100% due to the corpse thing (he is at most 1% weaker than he would be otherwise which means nothing)

stolen valor
I will be honest
I used twitter translate to read that Kaisen translation team respond to this info and it didn't make much sense

I mean, their response wasn't based on translations but on manga info from previous chapters, which can be debunked

Anyways I got chapter 258 early leaks for you all, Arkenis will love it
DsUl5KJ.png

People gotta stop calling it the "culling game." This is honestly the most blatant Werryism, because it has nothing to do with the Kanji.

The word "死滅回遊" means "Extinction Fish Migration"

Players aren't "players," they're "swimmers" (no b*llshit, this is what they're called) "泳者" means "a swimmer" and it's the word they use to describe players.

When we're shown a description of the culling game, it's fish

Kaisen Backup translates it like that, only Mr. Werry made up "Culling Game"

Shishiso translated it as culling games too

Back