• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Tbf, it wasn't clear

The narrator said "a second Black Flash, and Gojo Satoru's voltage ramps up"

Even after the first Black Flash, his output was on the decline

After the fourth Black Flash, he was said to have regained his RCT output

Yuji chaining Black Flashes to level up is outright confirmation
No his output was on decline statement was made by Shoko who was watching the fight it's not confirmed from Gojo's end. We literally see Yuji getting amp against Sukuna with his first Black flash alone.

8 black flashes * 120% = 960%

Sukuna, we'll assume is at 1000% after his black flashes which was 4 (Maki, Larue, Maki, Choso), meaning that 1000%/4 = 250% Sukuna was at against Yuta and Yuji before.

Maki, Yujii (BF stacks) scale to Sukuna more than Yuta does. THEREFORE YUJI AND MAKI > YUTA AND HAKARI (Kashimo victim)
Sukuna's output got obliterated by Yuji's punches and his Black Flash chain

No his output was on decline statement was made by Shoko who was watching the fight it's not confirmed from Gojo's end. We literally see Yuji getting amp against Sukuna with his first Black flash alone.
Okay, for one, yes it was. He had to use incantations to make up for lost output

For another, he says it literally right after

8 black flashes * 120% = 960%

Sukuna, we'll assume is at 1000% after his black flashes which was 4 (Maki, Larue, Maki, Choso), meaning that 1000%/4 = 250% Sukuna was at against Yuta and Yuji before.

Maki, Yujii (BF stacks) scale to Sukuna more than Yuta does. THEREFORE YUJI AND MAKI > YUTA AND HAKARI (Kashimo victim)
Isnt it more like:
Then 120
Then 144
Then 172.8
Then 207.4
Then 248
Then 299
Then 358
Then 430
Then 516

Because if 8bfs were 960% then every bf is making him as twice as strong which doesnt make much sense

Im not good with this so I may be typing nonsense

Okay, for one, yes it was. He had to use incantations to make up for lost output

For another, he says it literally right after

I think you can also read Gojo's words in a different manner. I'm just going to give some percentage-based explanation; don't take the percentages seriously.

Let's say Gojo was at 60% before hitting Black Flash; after that, he reached 70-80%. So his output is still low compared to his 100%. He may have been talking about it in that manner.

This is my understanding.

Isnt it more like:
Then 120
Then 144
Then 172.8
Then 207.4
Then 248
Then 299
Then 358
Then 430
Then 516

Because if 8bfs were 960% then every bf is making him as twice as strong which doesnt make much sense

Im not good with this so I may be typing nonsense
I'm not gonna assume Gege remembers the 120% thing or that he thinks of repeated Black Flashes exactly like this but this makes the most sense mathematically

What if the output thing is just because of CE mastery

Those who experience bf are said to have immesurable understanding of CE
Gojo and Sukuna received brain damage that ****** up their output

After some bfs, their understanding of CE is much higher, they manipulate energy better and which in return gives higher output, no stated numher for how mucu

Therefore Yuji is actually high end 3-B now
with-this-treasure-i-summon-megumi.gif

Uh, no. Sukuna and Gojo have the High 7-C+ value to scale to, then with Black Flash's 2.5x amp they become Low 7-B
If you don't think ap, that's fine, but in reinforcement definitely. And Mahoraga tanked two black flashes so he definitely gets to be low 7-B, unless you think they just significantly dropped in stats in which case I can see.

You can survive attacks stronger than you and still be inferior. And the thing with AP is that it creates a cycle. We backscale Gojo and Sukuna, and that makes their BF AP even stronger, oh but they can take those Black Flashes so clearly they should be even stronger normally, oh but BF is a 2.5x amp so BF should be stronger, rinse and repeat.

It just means a 2.5x jump isn't a one-shot level jump in JJK

You can survive attacks stronger than you and still be inferior. And the thing with AP is that it creates a cycle. We backscale Gojo and Sukuna, and that makes their BF AP even stronger, oh but they can take those Black Flashes so clearly they should be even stronger normally, oh but BF is a 2.5x amp so BF should be stronger, rinse and repeat.

It just means a 2.5x jump isn't a one-shot level jump in JJK
But you are fine with Mahoraga being low7-b in dura?

No, its not. Idk why people say that. The canon statement is ^2.5. Theres no reason to translate it to a multipler just because the canon doesn't make sense Plus, Gege said that he wanted to put ^2.5 instead of a normal multipler because its technically a bigger amp than a 10x or a 100x amp, so you could somewhat wank it
Me when the

"2.5 times the power of a normal hit", btw.

No, its not. Idk why people say that. The canon statement is ^2.5. Theres no reason to translate it to a multipler just because the canon doesn't make sense Plus, Gege said that he wanted to put ^2.5 instead of a normal multipler because its technically a bigger amp than a 10x or a 100x amp, so you could somewhat wank it
Late to the party are you?

Plus, Gege said that he wanted to put ^2.5 instead of a normal multipler because its technically a bigger amp than a 10x or a 100x amp, so you could somewhat wank it
Personally think at least 10x is a fair lowball rather than shelving it all together, but not sure how sound that is in the context of the wiki

Back