• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

It’s Gojo coming back to life TRUST
here you droped this king
6d85f76f-12bb-4ab9-a34f-2db54d3dd195.png

Yeah but whats your point? Not all binding vows are "easy to make". If that was the case then every jujutsu sorcerer would have an open barrier domain
How is it easy for Hakari, Nanami, and Miwa to do but not Gojo? You're just tryna make an excuse for something so obviously illogical on Gege's part lmao. You're right, I already said the story just shouldn't have had them if Gege was gonna make it where some use it for very specific reasons but then just act like its impossible for others to do when its greatly useful.

Jesus, I genuinely think the Gojo will come back theory (fan cope) has surpassed the tournament of power Hit clone theory (fan cope).
dude people gave up on that theory like 2 months after it was made, its been half a bloody year at this point and the gojo comeback theory is still going strong in the copedom.

How is it easy for Hakari, Nanami, and Miwa to do but not Gojo? You're just tryna make an excuse for something so obviously illogical on Gege's part lmao. You're right, I already said the story just shouldn't have had them if Gege was gonna make it where some use it for very specific reasons but then just act like its impossible for others to do when its greatly useful.
what binding vow would gojo even use?

what binding vow would gojo even use?
Any? Even something simple like revealing one's hand, something Gojo's canonically done twice already lmao.

Gojo could've done:

Sacrifice my eye and amplify my rct
Sacrifice my arm and repair my brain damage
Lower my six eyes effectiveness until Maho comes out. This specifically could've been done prior to the fight and would've surprised Sukuna.
Limit myself to only one eye used and increase my domains powers

How can you sit here and ask this when Gege has shown us these characters use binding vows to help themselves and others in all kinds of ways?
Hakari increased his body and sacrificed his arm
Miwa increased her power and sacrificed use of swords
Ui Ui and Mei Mei's binding vow.
Sukuna and Yuji's binding vow.
Yorozu binding vow to create Sukuna's tool

The Miguel statement is a bit weird.

He only wanted access to the fight after both he and Okkotsu had lost, plus no accession to his domain. As of his introduction, Sukuna has 3 arms, one that isn’t useable for combat, no domain, slow rct, and manually beating heart. This suggests he wasn’t anywhere near comfortable fighting the Sukuna that Kashimo, Higuruma, and even Yuta fought.

The Miguel statement is a bit weird.

He only wanted access to the fight after both he and Okkotsu had lost, plus no accession to his domain. As of his introduction, Sukuna has 3 arms, one that isn’t useable for combat, no domain, slow rct, and manually beating heart. This suggests he wasn’t anywhere near comfortable fighting the Sukuna that Kashimo, Higuruma, and even Yuta fought.
Alright keep cooking.

Any? Even something simple like revealing one's hand, something Gojo's canonically done twice already lmao.
that binding vow only works if the opponent doesn't know your CT, sukuna already did so the binding vow would not work there.

The way reavling ones hand work is like any other binding vow a trade, you trade off the info about your CT in exchange for a power up to said CT, Sukuna knows limitless, he already has the info gojo had nothing to trade with.
Gojo could've done:

when would he use this? when he is split in half? that wouldn't do nothing his source of CE (the stomach) was just removed from he source of RCT (the brain) removing the eye would do nothing but remove the eye
whats the point? Maho would shatter the domain the moment it came out making that a pointless move that would only make it so he is more likely to lose.
Lower my six eyes effectiveness until Maho comes out. This specifically could've been done prior to the fight and would've surprised Sukuna.
That would **** him! Really badly! sukuna was already winning the DE clashes and even when gojo gone all out in them pulling everything he had he just barely managed to win the 4th clash, if he didn't have his efficiency at 100% he would get oblitirated by a 5th domain expansion.
That's not how binding vows work, you need to give up something of equal value (for example hakari giving up all his CE in his arm in order to power up his body with that CE) giving up an eye is not equal to powering up the ultimate move, the equal thing here would be life similar to what yuta did in JJK 0 by giving his life to rika in exchange for her full power, giving up a single body part which can then be regenerated later is not comperable what so ever.
How can you sit here and ask this when Gege has shown us these characters use binding vows to help themselves and others in all kinds of ways?
The ways most characters use binding vows would not make sense in the gojo vs sukuna fight, because I got news for you cheif a binding vow is not simply a power up its a trade and gojo could not afford to trade squat during that fight.
yeah which isn't applicable in the gojo fight because giving up an arm would literally just **** him over and nothing else.
yeah she gave up one of her abilities for a one off attack that didn't work, Gojo would not be stupid enough to throw away one of his abilities for a one time power up for that one move.
not applicable here at all? The vow is between to seprate people where Ui Ui gives his life over to Mei Mei to do what she wants with it in exchange for a small power boost in what way is it applicable to the second most pridful and self sure individual in the verse? Like do you expect Gojo to actually do something like that? man would rather die than even think about that.
.... good man, that is literally not applicable in any way what so ever, its literally a vow where sukuna would take over the body for 1 min in exchange for not killing anyone during that 1 min, in what way is it even applicable here?
Again, in what ******* world is this even applicable? she gave up her life WHOLE SALE, for a one time use of her ability.

Honestly all of your suggestions are either: not how binding vows work or flat out massive disadvantages to gojo which would make him lose the fight.

Last edited:
How strong is Gojo without Blue enhanced fists anyway?
I mean iirc based on the profile Gojo is at least High 7-C+ in base, upscaling from a High 7-C calc, because his attacks are enhanced by blue. Assuming we're using that High 7-C calc as his base without blue amp then I guess High 7-C. Though Miguel does debuff his opponents so who knows

that binding vow only works if the opponent doesn't know your CT, sukuna already did so the binding vow would not work there.

The way reavling ones hand work is like any other binding vow a trade, you trade off the info about your CT in exchange for a power up to said CT, Sukuna knows limitless, he already has the info gojo had nothing to trade with.
He knows how purple works? Show me.

when would he use this? when he is split in half? that wouldn't do nothing his source of CE (the stomach) was just removed from he source of RCT (the brain) removing the eye would do nothing but remove the eye
Earlier in the fight. When he lost his rct output, how is this not obvious?

whats the point? Maho would shatter the domain the moment it came out making that a pointless move that would only make it so he is more likely to lose.
Who said anything about Domain? The brain damage physically effected him.

That would **** him! Really badly! sukuna was already winning the DE clashes and even when gojo gone all out in them pulling everything he had he just barely managed to win the 4th clash, if he didn't have his efficiency at 100% he would get oblitirated by a 5th domain expansion.
You can only say this because we already got the fight. I'm talking about a hypothetical fight, one that hasn't started, one where they planned more on Gojo really.

That's not how binding vows work, you need to give up something of equal value (for example hakari giving up all his CE in his arm in order to power up his body with that CE) giving up an eye is not equal to powering up the ultimate move, the equal thing here would be life similar to what yuta did in JJK 0 by giving his life to rika in exchange for her full power, giving up a single body part which can then be regenerated later is not comperable what so ever.
You're just wrong. Nanami restricts his output based on time, Gojo restricting himself to one eye use to amplify his domains powers is just fine. Gege would determine the equality, not you. "Single body part" its giving up a body part that allows him to control ce beyond Sukuna. That is definitely a fair trade.

The ways most characters use binding vows would not make sense in the gojo vs sukuna fight, because I got news for you cheif a binding vow is not simply a power up its a trade and gojo could not afford to trade squat during that fight.
You're wrong yet again. I don't know if you just have a poor definition of what a trade is but Gojo was "trading" in the fight.
He limited his ct use to just Lapse so he wouldn't allow Sukuna further adaptation. This could've been a binding vow of "I'll limit myself to only Lapse and in turn increase my curse energy output"
He risked his life with unlimited Purple, that could've included a binding vow of "Make Purple's range shorter but improve its output" or "Use Purple as a bomb, hitting me as well but increase its output"

yeah she gave up one of her abilities for a one off attack that didn't work, Gojo would not be stupid enough to throw away one of his abilities for a one time power up for that one move.
You do not understand Gojo. He decided on nuking himself and Shinjuku without realizing "shit this gon hit me too" and its his first time trying something like this.

not applicable here at all? The vow is between to seprate people where Ui Ui gives his life over to Mei Mei to do what she wants with it in exchange for a small power boost in what way is it applicable to the second most pridful and self sure individual in the verse? Like do you expect Gojo to actually do something like that? man would rather die than even think about that.
.... good man, that is literally not applicable in any way what so ever, its literally a vow where sukuna would take over the body for 1 min in exchange for not killing anyone during that 1 min, in what way is it even applicable here?
Again, in what ******* world is this even applicable? she gave up her life WHOLE SALE, for a one time use of her ability.
How did you miss the point in me listing the other binding vows?
Please, I'm not being rude but read what I'm saying so you aren't arguing "not applicable at all here". As a side note this also shows how uncreative Gege was for the fight that no one at all thought of a possible binding vow Gojo and them could do to amp him.

He knows how purple works? Show me.
.... well for one yuji seen purple in action here

second when would he reveal how purple works? at the start of the fight? 4 ******* kilometers away? also throwing away the element of surpise? or would he just real quickly get in an explanation of what purple is in between the chants and the swaping of the hands prior to unlimited purple which he is using for the first time ever?
Earlier in the fight. When he lost his rct output, how is this not obvious?
there was no point in doing it earlier because he would lose an arm and not be able to heal it for a while as per equal exchange which would just outright weaken him in the fight and put him on the back foot for the whole segement of the fight, if he used it after he lost one hand already it would do nothing because he would be exchaning one arm for another and getting a blackflash (which is not only easier after the first but also fits with gojo's whole "go for the home run" personality) for the second time is not only more beneficial but just outright superior to making a questionable vow like that.
Who said anything about Domain? The brain damage physically effected him.
? no it didn't he could still use his CT to the max and his physical stats didn't go down one bit, it is flat out specificially pointed out that their ability to use barrier techniques got disabled due to the brain damage not their other stats.
You can only say this because we already got the fight. I'm talking about a hypothetical fight, one that hasn't started, one where they planned more on Gojo really.
So, what you wanted gojo to do is power himself down and go into a fight where he would just flat out lose without his max 6 eyes output because "planning" that is the worst type of argument you can make, gojo would basically be going up against a equal while nerfing himself while also not knowning about 50% of that equals powers, because I got some news for you, gojo didn't know sukuna could partially summon 10 shadows abilities such as the darama chakra and going into a fight where you are not even sure what your opponent is going to do and what they have instore while flat out nerfing yourself is a stupid move.
You're just wrong. Nanami restricts his output based on time, Gojo restricting himself to one eye use to amplify his domains powers is just fine. Gege would determine the equality, not you. "Single body part" its giving up a body part that allows him to control ce beyond Sukuna. That is definitely a fair trade.
thats not how six eyes work, "restricting to one eye" won't do a damned thing since gojo got his eye oblitirated in the first domain expansion battle and it didn't effect his output, a binding vow requires an equal exchange giving up something that doesn't effect your total output for something as massive as an amp to your domain expansion is by no means an equal exchange.

Oh and if you wanted Gege to change it so that damage to the eyes would reduce their effectiveness than guess what the vow becomes flat out pointless due the difference it would make being decreased or flat out negated by the decrease in effectiveness of CE use and refinement. Like this would just flat out be a pointless thing to do just for the cool of it.
You're wrong yet again. I don't know if you just have a poor definition of what a trade is but Gojo was "trading" in the fight.
He limited his ct use to just Lapse so he wouldn't allow Sukuna further adaptation. This could've been a binding vow of "I'll limit myself to only Lapse and in turn increase my curse energy output"
He risked his life with unlimited Purple, that could've included a binding vow of "Make Purple's range shorter but improve its output" or "Use Purple as a bomb, hitting me as well but increase its output"
again it would need to be an equal trade situation, meaning if he went "oh I'll limit myself to lapse in exchange for output" he would flat out take his own ability to use red and purple out, if he puts in some other kaviat the output increase would be lower, cuase again nanami for example is limited to 80% of his CE and output till overtime, this isn't some oh I decide when nah he made the vow now he has to have it active in this manner or he ******* dies. Whats the point of basically crippling yourself in exchange for amping an attack that your opponent is already in the process of adapting to? just for ***** and giggle?

as for the hollow purple. one he couldn't get it off normally hence he needed to outplay sukuna with red into blue move so the range thing makes little to no sense and the unlimited purple is a bomb already why include the caviat of a binding vow? again just for the ***** and giggles?
You do not understand Gojo. He decided on nuking himself and Shinjuku without realizing "shit this gon hit me too" and its his first time trying something like this.
you know there is a difference between going let me try something that maybe dangerouse to myself and going ah yeah let me just permenantly throw away one of my abilities on a pointless gamble right?
How did you miss the point in me listing the other binding vows?
yeah you wanted to point out why gojo should've use binding vows to add spice to the fight and I think its pointless trade off for adding nothing to the fight
Please, I'm not being rude but read what I'm saying so you aren't arguing "not applicable at all here". As a side note this also shows how uncreative Gege was for the fight that no one at all thought of a possible binding vow Gojo and them could do to amp him.

my good man I was pointing out a very specific thing, the thing being that while binding vows can be helpful for a character in a specific situation they are not always a good choice, hell 90% time they are the absolute wrong choice, yeah Gege could've included binding vows for Gojo in the fight, would it add anything of substance? nah not really, I mean look at sukuna the guy who uses binding vows the most in the whole manga (when it comes to powers) he only used two binding vows in the fight with gojo, one near the start with the stoping of the sure hit on the inside of the domain and at the end with the world splitting dismantle.

Throwing in a bunch of pointless binding vows into the fight would be just that pointless, cuse yeah we can go "yeah gojo give up your eye for domain powers" we can in the same breath ask the same of sukuna making the whole binding vow thing pointless.

Methinks these volume 26 extras will cook. Maybe a few new angles of Gojo getting bisected!
i most likely don't care if they add Gojo getting cut or not.
But any additional scenes will be good.

I'm curious about future Volume covers Uraume or Takaba needs one instead of getting a repeated covers for previous characters. True Form Sukuna getting a cover is not also bad.

As @Sir_sun_man said this only works if opponent doesn't know his CT. You know he was explaining this to Jogo but stopped agaisnt Sukuna why do you think?
Kenny already has Geto's body and collected information from Six eyes users gojo isn't the only one with HP.
Gojo could've done:

I don't know how Eye = RCT amp when RCT comes from Brain. You need to sacrifice something equal on that level to get the boost. You already know how WS BV greatly puts Meguna at disadvantage.
Hand ≠ Brain
I don't know how you are getting this as equal exchange.
Same as above I don't know how this is EQ exchange

.... well for one yuji seen purple in action here
Right cause seeing techniques allows you to understand it. Makes sense.

second when would he reveal how purple works? at the start of the fight? 4 ******* kilometers away? also throwing away the element of surpise? or would he just real quickly get in an explanation of what purple is in between the chants and the swaping of the hands prior to unlimited purple which he is using for the first time ever?
They literally explained their abilities during the fight lmao, why are you making it as though its inconceivable Gojo would explain Purple?

there was no point in doing it earlier because he would lose an arm and not be able to heal it for a while as per equal exchange which would just outright weaken him in the fight and put him on the back foot for the whole segement of the fight, if he used it after he lost one hand already it would do nothing because he would be exchaning one arm for another and getting a blackflash (which is not only easier after the first but also fits with gojo's whole "go for the home run" personality) for the second time is not only more beneficial but just outright superior to making a questionable vow like that.
There is no point in amping his rct? He would've had a stacked rct amp with the bf rct recovery.

? no it didn't he could still use his CT to the max and his physical stats didn't go down one bit, it is flat out specificially pointed out that their ability to use barrier techniques got disabled due to the brain damage not their other stats.
It's pretty much stated they weren't at full strength. Gojo's bleeding from his brain and sweating heavily but sure both were at full physical stats. And no Sukuna was barrier techs, Gojo was his ct.

So, what you wanted gojo to do is power himself down and go into a fight where he would just flat out lose without his max 6 eyes output because "planning" that is the worst type of argument you can make, gojo would basically be going up against a equal while nerfing himself while also not knowning about 50% of that equals powers, because I got some news for you, gojo didn't know sukuna could partially summon 10 shadows abilities such as the darama chakra and going into a fight where you are not even sure what your opponent is going to do and what they have instore while flat out nerfing yourself is a stupid move.
Then write the fight not so one sided? You're only showing more issues with the fight.

thats not how six eyes work, "restricting to one eye" won't do a damned thing since gojo got his eye oblitirated in the first domain expansion battle and it didn't effect his output, a binding vow requires an equal exchange giving up something that doesn't effect your total output for something as massive as an amp to your domain expansion is by no means an equal exchange.

Oh and if you wanted Gege to change it so that damage to the eyes would reduce their effectiveness than guess what the vow becomes flat out pointless due the difference it would make being decreased or flat out negated by the decrease in effectiveness of CE use and refinement. Like this would just flat out be a pointless thing to do just for the cool of it.
How is his eye getting destroyed equal to not using it as part of a binding vow?

again it would need to be an equal trade situation, meaning if he went "oh I'll limit myself to lapse in exchange for output" he would flat out take his own ability to use red and purple out, if he puts in some other kaviat the output increase would be lower, cuase again nanami for example is limited to 80% of his CE and output till overtime, this isn't some oh I decide when nah he made the vow now he has to have it active in this manner or he ******* dies. Whats the point of basically crippling yourself in exchange for amping an attack that your opponent is already in the process of adapting to? just for ***** and giggle?
Done arguing with you over whats "equal" you clearly have a different definition for equal. Read this so you understand how self imposed vows work.
0079-018.png

you know there is a difference between going let me try something that maybe dangerouse to myself and going ah yeah let me just permenantly throw away one of my abilities on a pointless gamble right?
The purple could've killed him.

yeah you wanted to point out why gojo should've use binding vows to add spice to the fight and I think its pointless trade off for adding nothing to the fight
As a side note this also shows how uncreative Gege was for the fight that no one at all thought of a possible binding vow Gojo and them could do to amp him.
my good man I was pointing out a very specific thing, the thing being that while binding vows can be helpful for a character in a specific situation they are not always a good choice, hell 90% time they are the absolute wrong choice, yeah Gege could've included binding vows for Gojo in the fight, would it add anything of substance? nah not really, I mean look at sukuna the guy who uses binding vows the most in the whole manga (when it comes to powers) he only used two binding vows in the fight with gojo, one near the start with the stoping of the sure hit on the inside of the domain and at the end with the world splitting dismantle.
So now seeing the strongest sorcerer of the modern era use something powerful as binding vows is pointless and adds nothing to his last and greatest fight? You're just being unholy uncharitable to this alternative or you think Gege wrote a peak fight with nothing missing, nothing worth adding? Think about it, the two strongest going at it, Gojo explicitly saying he tried his best and yet something as important as Binding Vows just wasn't considered? Those two binding vows allowed him to win the fight and avoid getting trapped in UV lmao, something he struggled getting out without Maho. You cant be serious right now.

Guys it's okay to admit Gege made mistakes with introducing Binding Vows to the story.

As @Sir_sun_man said this only works if opponent doesn't know his CT. You know he was explaining this to Jogo but stopped agaisnt Sukuna why do you think?
Kenny already has Geto's body and collected information from Six eyes users gojo isn't the only one with HP.
I don't remember when he stopped explaining purple to Sukuna, when was that? Geto never saw nor knows how Purple works unless I'm missing something. And maybe Kenjaku knows? Its very clear Purple's info was not public and was limited in the Gojo clan as well, so maybe Kenjaku knew maybe he didn't, maybe the other Six Eyes didn't know about it and he just got beat bye Neutral and Lapse users only.

I don't know how Eye = RCT amp when RCT comes from Brain. You need to sacrifice something equal on that level to get the boost. You already know how WS BV greatly puts Meguna at disadvantage.
Hand ≠ Brain
I don't know how you are getting this as equal exchange.
Six Eye* = RCT. What does where RCT comes from have to do with this? Like I told Sun, I'm not continuing the equality arguments since its clear what equal trades are is not unanimous, even by Gege's standards.

I don't remember when he stopped explaining purple to Sukuna, when was that? Geto never saw nor knows how Purple works unless I'm missing something. And maybe Kenjaku knows? Its very clear Purple's info was not public and was limited in the Gojo clan as well, so maybe Kenjaku knew maybe he didn't, maybe the other Six Eyes didn't know about it and he just got beat bye Neutral and Lapse users only.
I never claimed Gojo was explaining Sukuna about HP. Also, Gojo was using Shoko and Geto for his training during their teens, which might have been explained back then. Nonetheless, we do know that the technique was passed down by the Gojo family. Kenny was running around for 1K years, and I don't think he wouldn't have dug up that information when he lost to two Six Eyes users and killed a few kids with Six Eyes. It's highly possible Kenny had information on HP even if we say Geto didn't.
Six Eye* = RCT. What does where RCT comes from have to do with this? Like I told Sun, I'm not continuing the equality arguments since its clear what equal trades are is not unanimous, even by Gege's standards.
Not really. Look at Sukuna BV; his WS currently comes with a big disadvantage for Meguna. Gojo most likely should sacrifice both eyes at best to regain RCT, but it might result in him going blind. Also, let's not act like losing one eye wouldn't put stress on Gojo. He needed to wear glasses to reduce the toll of the Six Eyes on his body. Without Six Eyes, he can't maintain limitless. So, whether it works as an equal trade-off or not, it would put him at a disadvantage nonetheless compared to fighting with Six Eyes and using limitless normally.

Gojo using BV isn't the problem here. It's about the disadvantage he would get after that. We don't even know how Hakari repaired his arm. Nanami BV was kinda simple and Mei Mei isn't using BV on herself but to the birds and they need to sacrifice their life. Miwa Binding Vow completely let her give up swordsmanship.

Gojo losing Six Eyes would just put more burden on him than him normally fighting with them.

So who else do you guys think will show up to fight Sukuna after Miguel?
For some reason Sukuna stopped using his RCT, maybe he's trying to get his domain before his RCT output and if that happens its gg, maybe only Maki will survive MS because she will get hit by Dismantle, but at that point it will be the time for Yuji's amp

If he's regaining RCT output, I can see Yuta joining again

How strong is Gojo without Blue enhanced fists anyway?
easy scale
Normal Gojo no ct or nerf >>>>> CT burnout nerf gojo, no domain amp gojo, no blue gojo, constantly wounded by thousands of domain amped slashes Gojo (wounds affect ur stats), full rct output gojo whilst reinforcing and fighting (Sukuna remarked as to how he can still easily move despite all these, implying there is some sort of nerf), and Gojo who is having his abilities nerfed by Sukuna's Domain due to being inside of it (Kusa confirms domains like SD can do this, let alone the real deal, Domain Expansions) though said nerf should only apply to ct, so not relevant to stats. However we're told in latest chapter that Miguel's CT is like a domain's debuff and buff without, which may imply that domains can also debuff ur stats. but vague and may refer to abilities) => Sukuna who does not have any of these nerfs, but buff instead due to domain, whilst being pressured into defensive from that very gojo.

I feel like ya'll are forgetting that Sukuna is a level above every sorcerer.

He is the "strongest" aka the best sorcerer there's ever been, that simple. He's so cunning, fearless, evil, efficient, and capable that he's a cut above even people like Gojo in terms of his preparation and IQ and whatnot
We're also told the same for gojo lol. Literally stated to be on a different level amongst special grade sorcerers. Even implied in the manga.
why are we hyping up his IQ when he's literally using a overwhelmingly large gap of knowledge to win here.

"Why didnt Gojo do this, why didnt Gojo do that", he is just not as skilled as sukuna i fear
Binding vows are not that difficult lmaoo. Hakari and everybody else bar Sukuna and Kenjaku are scrubs in sorcery.
Some fans will say thats not realistic or “this not a usual shonen”

Gege should’ve never put it in the story if he was gonna allow some to abuse it or even just make it part of their power like Nanami. Gojo deadass could’ve sacrificed one eye and had his domain or something else amplified but nah unlimited purple for no reason
not so much relevant to what you said, but from what I remember, the jjk novel does have Gojo use impossible binding vows, to where he even fulfills them.
It was one where he had to get drunk without drinking alcoholic drinks before he could be allowed to go home, and he somehow fulfilled that.
Take that as you will.

Gojo could've done:

Ngl, theoretically speaking, given how Hakari had sacrificed his arm and later on gotten it back through rct, it's safe to possibly assume that Gojo could sacrifice his eye as a binding vow to do x thing, and then regenerate it back - Essentially breaking the rules in a way, like Hakari did.

Ngl, theoretically speaking, given how Hakari had sacrificed his arm and later on gotten it back through rct, it's safe to possibly assume that Gojo could sacrifice his eye as a binding vow to do x thing, and then regenerate it back - Essentially breaking the rules in a way, like Hakari did.
BV Hakari used didn't sacrifice anything important. Hakari hand got destroyed by Explosion. Hakari BV was transferring CE to other parts of the body and Reinforcing it. Him getting his hand with RCT or any other means he can just cancel the binding vow because it was just CE transfer not major thing.
It's not the same as sacrificing the hand itself.

Gojo without his CT was shown to be on Sukuna's level (fought Dukuna inside MS)
When he was using his CT, Sukuna countered with DA which can neutralize low output limitless but can't neutralize Azure or Red (Sukuna is shown blocking Gojo's limitless punches easily inside the domain)
When Mahoraga adapted to limitless, Yuji said Gojo and Sukuna are now even

Back