• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Hakari vs Uraume is deadass, no bullshit, like the longest fight in the series rn. How have they been fighting this long??
Cause they're simply built different

Also Uraume's been listening to the same song on loop for like the past hour, I feel bad for them lmao

No, there isn’t.

Starting off, MHS Hakari puts him above quite literally everyone in speed minus Gojo and Sukuna. If this was the case, then Maki wouldn’t have needed to make the statement that Kenjaku simply cannot be killed by conventional means, as Hakari would simply speedblitz him and kill him. Takeba’s existence would be necessary to distract Kenjaku if Hakari was that fast.

Secondly, he’s been tagged, and reacted to, by someone like Uraume on multiple occasions, meaning Uraume would also be MHS, yet still considered Piercing Blood extremely fast, unless you’re to believe Uraume got stronger between Shibuya and Shinjuku. Also, Kashimo being “insanely fast” is just headcanon. He has a total of three fights, in which even Gorilla Mode Panda can tag him, and with Hakari, which just means they’re relative to each other.

This speed wank for Hakari needs to die.
All I'm seeing is upscaling for Kenjaku, Panda, Takeba, and Piercing Blood. MHS Piercing Blood crt tomorrow

Cause they're simply built different

Also Uraume's been listening to the same song on loop for like the past hour, I feel bad for them lmao
Just a hunch. Gege put a statement in Raws that Hakari domain is good for tug of war between domain clashes.
Sukuna hit 2 BF so far if he regains his DE. Gege might show us that as a counter.

Well nothing is confirmed though.

Just a hunch. Gege put a statement in Raws that Hakari domain is good for tug of war between domain clashes.
Sukuna hit 2 BF so far if he regains his DE. Gege might show us that as a counter.

Well nothing is confirmed though.
I mean, Sukuna's barrierless domain kinda screws that over entirely, though maybe it could be worked in idk

I mean, Sukuna's barrierless domain kinda screws that over entirely, though maybe it could be worked in idk
Regarding that Hakari was watching Gojo's fight. Also Kusakabe stated Hakari and Higuruma are able to change barrier conditions because they come with innate technique. Idk he can just extend the range or shrink it like Gojo? Or Gege makes Sukuna uses Closed Barriers for fun just to showcase Hakari domain plus points. There is enough of possibilities but knowing Gege he might pull a different thing.

Well there is also a possibility Gege might have forgotten that tug of war statements & we might never get a chance to see Hakari domain clashing with another guys domain.

Anyway current team is cooked NGL. I can see merger happening one way or another

YOU HEART NIPPLED PIEACE OF SHIT, WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!

latest.png

So as a BV he now needs to set the direction, Hand signs and Chants. So technically currently Sukuna is nerfed because of that.

Then can someone explain how in the hell he pulled it against Yuta when his arms were being hold in place by Yuji and Rika and Yuta had cut off his other hand

At this point it is plainly obvious for anyone how much Gege loves the king of conveniences

Then can someone explain how in the hell he pulled it against Yuta when his arms were being hold in place by Yuji and Rika and Yuta had cut off his other hand

At this point it is plainly obvious for anyone how much Gege loves the king of conveniences
Gotta love how Gege's explanation simply raises a new question. Given this answer, probably another binding vow or he cleaved Rika while his two upper hands were in contact with hers to get her to let them go then used the handsigns

Gotta love how Gege's explanation simply raises a new question. Given this answer, probably another binding vow or he cleaved Rika while his two upper hands were in contact with hers to get her to let them go then used the handsigns
Wouldn't that break his first binding vow? He needs to do all that because of the BV he made to pull it against Gojo so how would it work?

"At this point"

The manga is still going, that is the consequence of reading a weekly series. You should probably just wait instead of pulling the trigger so fast because Gege might answer the question later like he did just now.

Not like you're gonna like the answer anyway, I just know y'all are just gonna scream convenience regardless of whatever answer is given to you.

I mean we see that he is able to basically speed blitz the best reaction timer in the group (maki) and we see that both yuji and rika got cut the hell up
2024-03-28_090517.png

so the squence of events is probably as follows;

Sukuna uses his ability to send out slashes everywhere without movement to cut up yuji and rika, rika lets go of sukuna due to the damage he puts his hands together into the sign and blasts yuta into two chunks

Wouldn't that break his first binding vow? He needs to do all that because of the BV he made to pull it against Gojo so how would it work?
Who knows, there were several aspects to the vow he made so maybe he did one downside during the Gojo one, another downside during Yuta's. That's assuming he used a binding vow and he could've just slashed Rika's hands to get his arms back

Who knows, there were several aspects to the vow he made so maybe he did one downside during the Gojo one, another downside during Yuta's. That's assuming he used a binding vow and he could've just slashed Rika's hands to get his arms back
wait now that I am thinking about it.... How was rika able to hold sukunas hands? I mean in that same chapter it was pointed out that all he needs to do to use cleave is touch you and the last time he cleaved her he took off her whole ass hand

Back