• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

wait now that I am thinking about it.... How was rika able to hold sukunas hands? I mean in that same chapter it was pointed out that all he needs to do to use cleave is touch you and the last time he cleaved her he took off her whole ass hand
They were probably hoping to just hold his arms long enough for some kind of major blow, but uh... yeah

Then can someone explain how in the hell he pulled it against Yuta when his arms were being hold in place by Yuji and Rika and Yuta had cut off his other hand

At this point it is plainly obvious for anyone how much Gege loves the king of conveniences
Miya translations sometimes a mess so wait for TCB for better context.

"At this point"

The manga is still going, that is the consequence of reading a weekly series. You should probably just wait instead of pulling the trigger so fast because Gege might answer the question later like he did just now.

Not like you're gonna like the answer anyway, I just know y'all are just gonna scream convenience regardless of whatever answer is given to you.
Preach brother 🗣️

Lol what did I tell you.
Gojo: Yeah, I don't know if it will make sense, but

Gojo: If Miguel and I fought each other without our techniques but with our physical abilities strengthened by cursed energy.

Gojo: I could win in terms of defensive movement

Gojo: But I would lose when it comes to striking

Gojo recovered his RCT when he hit Agito with the BF so next two BF were even more amp?
Narrator-kun: Gojo Satoru recovered his lost output of his Reverse Cursed Technique after his second Black Flash

Narrator-kun: The King of Curse has----

He didnt eat the last finger from yuta no?
Tho i agree if he scales to true form sukuna thats insane
Doesn't matter
Sukuna said he compensated for the last finger
Gojo is saying if he fights Miguel with their CTs off, Miguel will be dangerous and has better offense than Gojo while Gojo will have better defense

Gojo without his CT fought Sukuna inside MS and did pretty well

I mean I'd wait a little, we need to see how he does against the somewhat weakened sukuna (although he is 40F level in reality TRUST)
Yeah it's better to wait but based on this info it should work like this

Also it seems like domains generally have buffs and debuffs activated on the caster and the opponent
Kusakabe said a domain is still a domain my output wil increase while Sukuna's will decrease
And assuming this translation is correct Gojo is saying that Miguel CT brings out buffs and debuffs like domains

Hes considered dangerous even to someone like Gojo who can fight Sukuna inside MS without his CT, he's stronger than Gojo in attacking and Gojo is better in defending
Didnt Gojo say that his CT wasnt scary or smth like that?

Yeah, but just because he hits harder than Gojo (without blue) doesnt mean that he should scale to 20f meguna (imo)

Didnt Gojo say that his CT wasnt scary or smth like that?

Yeah, but just because he hits harder than Gojo (without blue) doesnt mean that he should scale to 20f meguna (imo)
In CTs battle Gojo will stomp him
Gojo says what's dangerous isn't Miguel's CT but hus physical abilities
Yuta asks him if it's dangerous even to him?
Gojo says yeah if we fought without our CTs he will win in attacking and i will win in defending whuch kinda means they will fight on relative terms generally it wouldn't be a stomp
Gojo can fight Sukuna inside MS completely fine, Miguel should be able to put a good fight against Sukuna in fist fight

Let's see how next chapter goes to make sure

Also also, Miguel didnt tell them about his CTs, he asks Gojo how do you know all this about my CT and Gojo said I can know that only by looking, Gege in the fanbook said the six eyes can see through CTs and hes now repeating that

I mean I'd wait a little, we need to see how he does against the somewhat weakened sukuna (although he is 40F level in reality TRUST)
Rather seperate Gojo from JJK0 & Current Storyline. Currently Gojo might be stronger than when he fought Miguel back then. Beside I don't mind if Miguel scales to Meguna it will be good to back up Sukuna's true form has better durability than Meguna. Weakened Sukuna already tanking hits from Miguel Lmao.

He wouldnt scale to Sukuna’s durability, maybe just in speed because he can put up a fight against Gojo, who can keep up with Sukuna.

Probably no one in the series scales to Sukuna’s durability

Gojo: If Miguel and I fought each other without our techniques but with our physical abilities strengthened by cursed energy.

Gojo: I could win in terms of defensive movement
Gojo: But I would lose when it comes to striking

線の動きline movment, 点の動きpoint movement. If I understand this correctly, this is a concept from Chinese martial arts. Three types of movement: line, point, and surface. Point is punching and kicking - striking. Line is parrying and defense. Surface is grappling and throws.

Translator note

Assuming Current Gojo = JJK0 Gojo
Miguel >> Jogo (No DE)

JJk0 Gojo thought he needs to risk his life if he wants to fight Rika
Rika is weaker than Sukuna
but there was no Sukuna at the time of JJK0, so Rika was the Sukuna of JJK at that time, that's why there wasn't a point in making Gojo as strong as he is now, when Sukuna was introduced into the story, Gojo has to be stronger narratively because he was the power ceiling of jjk and well, to hype Gojo vs Sukuna more and more

Back