• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Indeed it’s wild to think that Gojo was not only fighting these two AT THE SAME TIME but WHOOPING THEIR ASS
giphy.gif

Okay now that Miguel's here, this arc has to be over sooner or later. I mean Gege is kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel of characters that've been set up in the past. Hell, pretty sure the last time Miguel was brought up was like before the Culling Games and that was only cause of the Black Rope. This arc is dragging with how Sukuna is just acting as a literal meat grinder.

Also gotta love how Ui Ui was saved by Miguel of all people and Mei Mei didn't even bother to show up.

Okay now that Miguel's here, this arc has to be over sooner or later. I mean Gege is kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel of characters that've been set up in the past. Hell, pretty sure the last time Miguel was brought up was like before the Culling Games and that was only cause of the Black Rope. This arc is dragging with how Sukuna is just acting as a literal meat grinder.

Also gotta love how Ui Ui was saved by Miguel of all people and Mei Mei didn't even bother to show up.
I was hoping Mei Mei would prove she's not complete trash by saving Ui Ui with a Bird Strike

Realised Sukuna still not healed his other hand. They might have a chance if they gang up on him. It would great if Miguel uses a domain to nerf Sukuna

He tanked hits from Gojo without getting any injuries & dodges attacks. Gojo might scale higher with his CT though. Miguel was pretty much keeping up with him to certain extent. Though I am not sure it's good enough to say EQ footing
Yeah I mentioned that but "equal footing" is a little crazy. Gojo smacked the Black Rope away. That shit would hurt otherwise

Maybe it's equal footing in pure physicals? Yeah he got his ass beat, but limitless really makes it hard for one to really fight back against Gojo.
I considered that but then I remembered that Gojo's hand clashed with the Black Rope (which would be a sharp pain otherwise) and his only concern was that it bypasses Infinity and neutralizes his techniques

Back