• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I hope Gege has better explanation for why Send Yuta to kill Kenjaku instead of Maki. I mean her sword ignores durability anyway. It shouldn't be any problem with cutting off Kenjaku head. For now the move they displayed kinda seems like dumb. She is also good for sneak attack.

They could have used Yuta's help in current battle.

I hope Gege has better explanation for why Send Yuta to kill Kenjaku instead of Maki. I mean her sword ignores durability anyway. It shouldn't be any problem with cutting off Kenjaku head. For now the move they displayed kinda seems like dumb. She is also good for sneak attack.

They could have used Yuta's help in current battle.
Likely due to her not being up to the task in reference to if something did go wrong on the initial attempt, she'd have nothing to rely on besides that tool. Kenjaku is also very unknown in what he has for curses, they didn't wanna take such a chance, instead Yuta who has the ability to resupply his curse energy, can summon Rika, has several defensive ct, and also has cursed tools of his own, they just thought he and Takeba would be a better match. That's how I figure it went.

Likely due to her not being up to the task in reference to if something did go wrong on the initial attempt, she'd have nothing to rely on besides that tool. Kenjaku is also very unknown in what he has for curses, they didn't wanna take such a chance, instead Yuta who has the ability to resupply his curse energy, can summon Rika, has several defensive ct, and also has cursed tools of his own, they just thought he and Takeba would be a better match. That's how I figure it went.
I guess though currently her role kinda seems useless. Hakari is fighting Uraume. Yuta killed Kenny & gonna be back & has tons of Abilities to support the fight against. While her only way to shine in current arc was by sneaking on Kenny as far as I can see. Yuta stole that shit from her. I wonder what gege gonna make her do.

I guess though currently her role kinda seems useless. Hakari is fighting Uraume. Yuta killed Kenny & gonna be back & has tons of Abilities to support the fight against. While her only way to shine in current arc was by sneaking on Kenny as far as I can see. Yuta stole that shit from her. I wonder what gege gonna make her do.
Her senses will probably come in handy with Sukuna's slashes, I assume she's getting another cursed tool or something like that.

* Maki arrives at the battlefield *

Sukuna: Oh? So you’re the one blessed with heavenly restriction? You’re just as strong as I am!
In Reality

Sukuna: Oh, you are that girl who couldn't even do Jackshit (along with Yuji) when I had 15F and Potential man weak body. Just die.

Sends a Dismantle and rips off her head.

Maki’s presence is weird. With Higuruma essentially dead, SSK probably won’t be able to distinguish souls the way Judgeman and Executioner’s Sword can.
Oh god you made me think

Maki lands a hit with the Soul Split Katana but the two souls in Sukuna's body renders it null and therefore it can only conventionally harm him AKA not at all

Her senses will probably come in handy with Sukuna's slashes, I assume she's getting another cursed tool or something like that.
She needs to get one hell of a buff. She struggled against Meguna with 15F, even with Yuji backing her up and Meguna's CT output being nerfed by Megumi. Even with additional tools, she won't be effective if she can't match Sukuna's speed. She should bring a tool that can halt Sukuna's movements, though I doubt if that kind of a tool exists. Not to mention in both posters she is Only using her sword.

I think chains used by Toji would be effective.
och8nxm5i50b1.gif

Todo and Maki to Sukuna

Back