• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

ishowspeed-speed.gif

You are NOT ready for when it gets closed within 3 minutes.
It's gonna hit the singularity of JJK threads were instead of having 8 pages of discussion that leads nowhere, it's closed after the first message
Do you need any help?
Not really, i have all my points figuered out in my head and have written some stuff down in a sandbox, i just don't have a lot of time or motivation to finsih it

No brother you have to understand that Hakari is an untouchable God and no one is faster than him so MHS JJK is fine 😀
the calc wasn't even done properly, if it was then it would be Mach 6000 (x5 faster than lightning) which is literally why we have that rule against calcing evading punches, it's the same principle

It is one of the craziest metas from a new gen manga. I can't wait for someone to try and push for 5-A meta again off Yuki 😭
Not to brag but my Gojo profile over at CSAP wiki was actually responsible for spreading that meta on that site before i got rid of it cause i realised how dumb it was

I can't wait for someone to try and push for 5-A meta again off Yuki 😭
Someone already tried that

Someone already tried that
Jogoat only being 5-A is such downplay smh

Unfortunately he got surprised by one-arm Naobito's speed which Dagon, who was previously getting blitzed, could dodge a punch from without even looking and Naobito is Mach 0.82
Jogoat gave some time for Naobito to shine 🗣️.
He is just kind hearted that's all. Real Goat.
Yall are not ready for when my FTL CRT drops my time managment and motivation to do stuff is awful so i'm probably never finishing it
Better to wait for series to end. Gege might spam another Contradicting statements.👇
FTL Sukuna when Maki show up and say "He is almost as fast as that time!" (Flashback of Naoya in the background) (Human Naoya)
NGL I can see this shit happening (but not human Naoya. Mach 3 for sure)🥴

At this point worrying about speed is waste of time. AP should be corrected meanwhile. We can argue regarding speed after Manga is completed.
Now that you bring it up, when do yall think the series will end. I'm thinking probably by the end of this summer but i can see it going till the end of the year if we are lucky
Knowing he was planning on ending in this year Idk may be around 275 to 280 chapters it will end ? If he gonna expand Back story for Heian era(I heavily doubt he is doing that) can go further.

Well Gege is the same guy who wrote mach 3 statement and made maki struggle with it and Gege is same guy who made Jackpot Hakari dodge Lightning strike. So if people having hard time accepting one of the feats Gege give because another feats has lesser value. I guess it is Contradicting. Well it's not Contradicting in my POV for now. It's technically Contradicting for whoever belives Mach 3 is cap for JJk.

tbf he was clearly at least relative to the lightning in speed, it just had a sure hit property so no matter what he did he'd get hit
he'd have to be x5.34 faster than lightning to accomplish his feat, Hakari's feat pretty much describes what the rule on evading punches is against:
Refrain from calculating feats based on dodging attacks from other characters at extreme proximity, as this is primarily a trope used to exaggerate a narrow miss rather than a literal representation of overwhelming speed. Taking it at face value is often inconsistent with the battle in which the feat occurs

tbf Gege had to bring in the author of dr Stone to get Kashimo's lightning physics correct. Him just not knowing how fast lightning is when he wrote that scene wouldn't surprise me
Yeah its better to wait for that Guy to finish the series.
This verse kinda cursed with both AP & Speed. Like both messed up pretty badly.

Back