• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

GeyxqcZ.png

Is this too much info for the infor? Should I remove the curse energy part as well?

GeyxqcZ.png

Is this too much info for the infor? Should I remove the curse energy part as well?
Is this info for CE in general or for a character? If it’s for a character you can chop out the bit about Ogami and just leave it to the links.

Also a lot of Mahito’s extra info pertaining to his ability can be left to notable techniques as Idle Transfiguration and it’s extensions will he under that.

Is this info for CE in general or for a character? If it’s for a character you can chop out the bit about Ogami and just leave it to the links.

Also a lot of Mahito’s extra info pertaining to his ability can be left to notable techniques as Idle Transfiguration and it’s extensions will he under that.
Alright and its for ce in general.

this is for the Sorcerer Powers actually.
I will say, it really should just be a page for cursed energy since cursed spirits get all of what Sorcerer's do and more, so there's no point in having it attributed just to sorcerer's

I will say, it really should just be a page for cursed energy since cursed spirits get all of what Sorcerer's do and more, so there's no point in having it attributed just to sorcerer's
Yeah I can understand that. My concern is with certain things just dont happen with curses. Accel dev has only been shown for Mahito, Immortality 4 for the two groups is extremely different. but otherwise it would work for both.

You could just break it down into subsections, not to mention, Accelerated Development shouldn't be treated as a sorcerer thing, it's a persona by person basis. Not all sorcerer's should get Accelerated Development just the ones that show it.

Spoilers are out
Kenjaku’s gravity gets explained and we see him use mini Uzumakis. Yuki also of course has RCT but even in h2h she’s losing to Kenjaku. I really think at this point with how skilled he is Yuta might lose to him. At the very least Yuki is getting bodied even with Choso helping

Spoilers are out
Kenjaku’s gravity gets explained and we see him use mini Uzumakis. Yuki also of course has RCT but even in h2h she’s losing to Kenjaku. I really think at this point with how skilled he is Yuta might lose to him. At the very least Yuki is getting bodied even with Choso helping
Wdym she was losing h2h, This whole chapter was Yuki actually bodying Kenjaku he only ever got a breather when he sacrificed a Curse to take a hit and prep up Max Uzumaki, then parried a single blow

Wdym she was losing h2h, This whole chapter was Yuki actually bodying Kenjaku he only ever got a breather when he sacrificed a Curse to take a hit and prep up Max Uzumaki, then parried a single blow
She had Choso’s help when she was ‘bodying’ him. The moment it became a 1v1 again he parries her hit and blows a hole in her gut

could someone explain the elephants ability for me and how i should label it?
It’s ambiguous but Ganesha has the conceptual ability to “remove barriers”. When we saw this with the soldiers he stopped them from blocking kenjaku’s path by collecting them and raising them in the air. So it’s left in the air as to specifics.

Last edited:
could someone explain the elephants ability for me and how i should label it?
I'd suggest Conceptual Manipulation, as Dr White explained above its ability is to remove the concept of obstacles out of the way for itself

Maybe whatever the user perceives as an obstacle? So it can move things if that's what Kenjaku wants or it can **** up the ability of the opponent on a conceptual level in one way or another.

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3; With the Asian Divine curse Genasha, Kenjaku is able to remove "obstacles" by meddling with the cursed techniques concept, with this Ganesha demonstrates something akin to Telekinesis as he's able to lift the soldiers into the air[8], removing them as "obstacles" and Forcefield Negation shown with him simply entering Tengen's barriers without effort[9] and Ganesha itself is able to open up barriers similar to moving curtains out the way[10])

this what i got so far.

Chapter summary.

Flash back

Yuki has a hole in her from last time, Kenny didn't want her to recover using RCT.

Choso forms a Destructo Disc of blood to buy Yuki time, but he falls out of the barrier.

Kenny immediately uses Gravity CT to crush Yuki, splitting her body in half.

Tengen appears to Yuki, idk what the convo was about but Sukuna appears idk.

Yuki grabs Kenny by the leg, then unleashes what seems to be a Maximum Technique, she increases her Mass without Limit causing herself to become a Black Hole.

Kenny is pulled in and the area crumbles around them.
N
Kenny emerged from the rubble, fairly unharmed, Tengen appears before him again.

Kenny reveals he survives using Itadori's mom's CT anti gravity mechanism.

So clearly Yuji's mom owns the Gravity CT and the Barrierless Domain that comes with it.

Chapter Ends with Kenny right in front of Tengen's real body

Last edited:
Chapter summary.

Flash back

Yuki has a hole in her from last time, Kenny didn't want her to recover using RCT.

Choso forms a Destructo Disc of blood to buy Yuki time, but he falls out of the barrier.

Kenny immediately uses Gravity CT to crush Yuki, splitting her body in half.

Tengen appears to Yuki, idk what the convo was about but Sukuna appears idk.

Yuki grabs Kenny by the leg, then unleashes what seems to be a Maximum Technique, she increases her Mass without Limit causing herself to become a Black Hole.

Kenny is pulled in and the area crumbles around them.
N
Kenny emerged from the rubble, fairly unharmed, Tengen appears before him again.

Kenny reveals he survives using Itadori's mom's CT anti gravity mechanism.

So clearly Yuji's mom owns the Gravity CT and the Barrierless Domain that comes with it.

Chapter Ends with Kenny right in front of Tengen's real body
Rip Yuki

NEW SCALING:

Future Yuji (Defeating the final boss with a Black Flash punch) > Kenjaku (Tanking a black hole) > Tengen (Suppressing a black hole) > Yuki (Creating and suppressing a black hole).

Here is the early translation for the relevant scenes:
Kenjaku thoughts: What..... is this!?
Yuki: I am not effected by altering my mass through Bom-Ba-Ye
Yuki: But only up to a certain "density"!!

Kenjaku thoughts: Density....!! If there is no limit to how much additional mass "Bom-Ba-Ye" can add
Kenjaku: It can't be!!
Kenjaku: A black hole!!!
Kenjaku thoughts: With its massive density, a black hole has gravity so strong
Kenjaku thoughts: that not even matter, but light itself cannot escape it
Kenjaku thoughts: It is said that you can create a black hole by compressing the Earth to a sphere with a diameter of 2cm.

Yuki: For someone who can use gravity, isn't your deduction pretty lacking!?
Yuki: Gravity, Density, Time, if I pack and compress it all

[...]

Kenjaku: Phew
Kenjaku: That really surprised me
Tengen: Why....

Tengen: ....So it was Cursed Technique Reversal
Kenjaku: No.
Kenjaku: The "gravity" until now was me using Cursed Technique Reversal
Kenjaku: Itadori Kaori was carved with the Technique "Anti Gravity System"
Kenjaku: By using my body as a domain, I increased its limited output and active time. It was a gamble, but it ended up working. Really, that scared me.
Kenjaku: An explosion that should have engulfed the entire world, was held back by her will and Tengen's barrier.
Kenjaku: I should say, it was thanks to that.
Kenjaku: That was some wild entertainment.
Kenjaku: That must have redeemed
Kenjaku: a life as boring as yours.

So if I understood this correctly, Kenjaku's regular Cursed Technique (taken from Yuji's father's wife, not sure if she is Yuji's mother) is to nullify gravity. But by using Reverse Cursed Technique, he can control gravity which is what he previously displayed to block attacks.

We can avoid Tier 5 scaling by arguing that Kenjaku conceptually nullified the gravity of the black hole around his body. I don't think we'll have something consistent if we make the feat scalable.

Last edited:
Back