• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Everyone is arguing about the potential increase of the JJK high tiers but we are forgetting the idea of a possible buff or outright new ability for Yuuji.

From what “Geto” says there it is implied that the Anti-gravity/Gravity used by him is actually Yuuji’s mom’s inherent technique rather than one he got from a different body before transferring to hers.

And Cursed Techniques can be passed down from Parent to Child/Relatives, maybe this could be a new ability or possibly even a domain for Yuuji in the near future.

I think that’s more for clans rather than random people but it could be cool to see. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gege reveals Yuji has the gravity ability or some space ability thats used to evolve Yuji

I swear this verse has needed a single extra mod to supervise changes for 7-8 months now and the only time anyone besides DueDate appeared was for the Mach 3 speed downgrade, and to preemptively stop an upgrade before the official chapter is even out.
if its not bleach, naruto, or one piece who cares?

Doesn't help the building sizes are so weird.
But no matter how you slice or dice it, it's 5-A

Gojo
Nanami
Yuta
Yuuji
Todo
Nobara
Mahito
Have all used Black Flash

Probably referring to Dagon's domain, we don't know for sure
1.i don't read the manga...ok(not that much at least)
2.if jogo's domain expansion created a volcano, someone else's domain expansion probably created something...like an island.
like megumin create a place where there is a lot of dogs,or gojo makes his enemy see a infinite information,or hakari creates a scene where is a game where the luck is the best skill and he can be broken.

also It is supposedly implied that a domain expansion can contain a star(I think)
This?

plEkaEa.png

The boundaries of Domain Expansion are actually relatively small, so the sun and the mountains would be background objects that are impossible to travel to.

0109-020.png

Back