• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Definitely not, her arm is outstretched and in the same position as when May was pointing the gun, she was taken aback by May, since she did not expect that she had more bullets. So much so that when the bullet is close to Maki's face, May already thinks she won the fight.

Definitely not, her arm is outstretched and in the same position as when May was pointing the gun, she was taken aback by May, since she did not expect that she had more bullets. So much so that when the bullet is close to Maki's face, May already thinks she won the fight.
Do you really think she would be surprised by a bullet coming out and only react when she reached a few inches? This does not make sense, especially considering that they were 7 meters away, there was "a lot of time" for her to react. Of course, Mai was not going to see Maki's arm, Maki is much faster, this was demonstrated when she took the bullet with her own hands. Besides, she didn't expect any movement from Maki, she wasn't even focused on her anymore, she was just thinking about victory

Do you really think she would be surprised by a bullet coming out and only react when she reached a few inches? This does not make sense, especially considering that they were 7 meters away, there was "a lot of time" for her to react. Of course, Mai was not going to see Maki's arm, Maki is much faster, this was demonstrated when she took the bullet with her own hands. Besides, she didn't expect any movement from Maki, she wasn't even focused on her anymore, she was just thinking about victory
She had her guard off leaving towards May, obviously she was surprised, since she didn't expect it. About 7 meters, it is also not necessary, obviously they were not 7 meters from each other, besides, another thing that sustains me is that Maki is surprised and the bullet has already been fired, while May is looking at Maki in surprise.

I calculated the distance between shes and found 1.32 meters, not to mention his outstretched hand and his weapon.

Your calculation is so precise that I don't even know where to start citing errors.
The pixel of Maki's head is totally defective, since you can't even see the totality of his head, besides, unless Maki is a whale, his head cannot be 0.56m high.

Another thing is that your arm is not shown in motion before that, only after showing the projectile next to your face.

What? Maki's head is measuring 24 centimeters, where did you get 56 centimeters???? In addition, the head is the best measure available to calculate distance. And it's very clear to me her head

Of course it is not shown, when she shoots it only cuts the scene to show Mai's thoughts, not showing Maki until she catches the bullet

Painel = 389pxl

Maki head = 33pxl | 0.56441351888

No, we can calculate Maki's entire body.

But now I understand your point, but your calculation is still wrong, then I will correct mine.

yea x^2.5. Someone said current Gojo black flash would be 5-B. There's a good chance it wouldn't get accepted tho.
Yeah, we'll likely not get values for black flash. For now, any black flash user should have their profiles as:

"X Level" (Character does does X feat or scales to X character), "Higher" with Black Flash (Increases the power by power of 2.5/^2.5)

Absolutely not, Mahito only ever hit Black Flash on Yuji once, at the start of the chapter, before physically attacking him relentlessly. Read the chapter again.

You know that even if hit it just once, it already proves it is inconsistent, right? Being ^2.5x stronger is very inconsistent, Yuji would have died the first time

@LIFE_OF_KING I found another way to calculate here, in the image that the bullet is close to Maki's face, we don't see her hand, so she had to cross at least the distance between her head to intercept the bullet.

Intangibility is in the manga too. It's not really portals, teleportation is a completely different ability to intangibility and far more complex. It definitely isn't something the fodder curses in the first episode/chapter are capable off. The school sportsfield curse, for example, is just sinking into the ground hence the intangibility. It isn't teleporting when it enters the ground or anything.
Can you show this moment in the manga?

Or some moments in the manga showing that there is intangibility, and not teleportation from cursed spirits

Yes, Black Flash is very inconsistent. Mahito hit Yuji several times with him, and Yuji still stayed alive. If the multiplier was really ^2.5 he would have died from One-Shot

But I believe that "Far Higher" is better
It just goes to show that the characters are tough beyond their destructive potential. Case in point: Megumi and Sukuna's first 3-finger fight.

Can anyone explain to me in detail why the characters have Non-Physical Interaction, if in the manga the intangibility of the cursed spirits was not shown, only teleportation through black portals. And cursed spirits are unlikely to have a ghostly or spiritual nature, because otherwise each character would have spiritual damage, which of course is not. Then Mahito would be afraid of any shaman, not just Yuji, who has spiritual damage.

Mh, I don't know if it really works, because it was probably more, and using the question of not seeing her hand is kind of vague, not least because in the scene was focusing a lot on the eyes and was very limited. But I don't know if it's right or wrong to use this method
I think its better.

Back