• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You know I've been thinking and I've come to the realisation that MBA Kashimo is ass and doesn't deserve to be anywere near the top 5 or even top 7.

He has no scaling aside from beating up half dead Sukuna, he has no domain, no RCT, his technique is ass (all of his shit got either dodged or tanked by said half dead Sukuna) and to put the cherry on top of this sorry excuse for a top tier his own technique kills him. Like he'd arguably do worse against Hakari than he did in his base form because he would be fighting an immortal while on a time limit.

Edo period must have been just utter dogshit if this bum was the Gojo or Sukuna of his era.

You know I've been thinking and I've come to the realisation that MBA Kashimo is ass and doesn't deserve to be anywere near the top 5 or even top 7.

He has no scaling aside from beating up half dead Sukuna, he has no domain, no RCT, his technique is ass (all of his shit got either dodged or tanked by said half dead Sukuna) and to put the cherry on top of this sorry excuse for a top tier his own technique kills him. Like he'd arguably do worse against Hakari than he did in his base form because he would be fighting an immortal while on a time limit.

Edo period must have been just utter dogshit if this bum was the Gojo or Sukuna of his era.
No man but look he beats Yuta okay????

From what I remember, the last Six Eyes with limitless was in Kashimo’s era so it definitely wasn’t bad. There’s also Ryu who deemed his opponents worthy and felt like he had no regrets. Also developing a ct like that and never using it, we know people kept challenging Kashimo so the era was most definitely a strong and aggressive era with sorcerers seeking more in their life. And lets not act like Sukuna was half dead, he had a fully healed body barring his brain with an extra set of arms and massive range advantage and Kashimo still did decent in hand 2 hand. Plus putting him against the fastest rct and infinite pull of ce is a feat in itself that most wouldn’t have the stamina for and no one has a one shot like Kashimo or Uraume do against Hakari either.

From what I remember, the last Six Eyes with limitless was in Kashimo’s era so it definitely wasn’t bad.
Same bum that got murked by untamed Mahoraga
And lets not act like Sukuna was half dead, he had a fully healed body barring his brain with an extra set of arms and massive range advantage
I'm talking about post UHP Meguna, once Sukky went into his true form he stomped Kashimo
and Kashimo still did decent in hand 2 hand.
He really didn't, he blocked Sukuna's first rush and than just got pounded
Plus putting him against the fastest rct and infinite pull of ce is a feat in itself that most wouldn’t have the stamina for and no one has a one shot like Kashimo or Uraume do against Hakari either.
Yuta could honestly probably one shot Hakari with that Katana but yall aint ready for that convo

Same bum that got murked by untamed Mahoraga
Same Maho that would've done Yuta and majority of the cast dirty.

I'm talking about post UHP Meguna, once Sukky went into his true form he stomped Kashimo
He didn't. In physicals Kashimo did fine, Sukuna just went for a kill. Literally anyone else would've been done in like we're reminded.

He really didn't, he blocked Sukuna's first rush and than just got pounded
He rushed Sukuna for one, and when he did he countered Sukuna's attack, got hit, then went right back to attack with a emw.

Yuta could honestly probably one shot Hakari with that Katana but yall aint ready for that convo
Katana gets broken.

He couldn’t land a single hit on Sukuna once he transformed. This is not a “decent” performance.
The fight barely has them in hand to hand. Like I said Sukuna goes for the kill early on. We can say Yuji and Yuta landed more hits, Sukuna literally toyed with them, he instantly wanted Kashimo dead.

And this is hilarious, even ignoring his ct feats, in base all he needs is one lightning strike to Yuji or Yuta's chest and they're dead, especially Yuji.

The fight barely has them in hand to hand. Like I said Sukuna goes for the kill early on. We can say Yuji and Yuta landed more hits, Sukuna literally toyed with them, he instantly wanted Kashimo dead.
What? The fight is mainly in hand to hand, Kashimo simply couldn’t land a hit, Sukuna blocked everything and always counter attacked.

And please stop assuming how Sukuna was acting against each of them. Sukuna wasn’t playing with Itadori and Yuta, he simply couldn’t do anything against them because he was in a tough situation.

And this is hilarious, even ignoring his ct feats, in base all he needs is one lightning strike to Yuji or Yuta's chest and they're dead, especially Yuji.
And all Yuta needs is to to use Cursed Speech to tell Kashimo to not move and then kill him.

I can force these one-shot arguments as well.

What? The fight is mainly in hand to hand, Kashimo simply couldn’t land a hit, Sukuna blocked everything and always counter attacked.
Reread. This is the only instance they do any hand to hand. After this, Kashimo flips and fires an emw, and then Sukuna fires a ws, blitzes him, slaps him and waffles him.
0238-005.png

And all Yuta needs is to to use Cursed Speech to tell Kashimo to not move and then kill him.

I can force these one-shot arguments as well.
Yuta has nothing to one shot barring domain. And even then Yuta doesn't instantly go in for cursed speech and he needs to summon Rika for it as well. Kashimo lands four hits and fires off a charge.

After this, Kashimo flips and fires an emw, and then Sukuna fires a ws, blitzes him, slaps him and waffles him.
Then why the heck are you saying his performance was decent when he clearly got outclassed and stomped?
Yuta has nothing to one shot barring domain. And even then Yuta doesn't instantly go in for cursed speech and he needs to summon Rika for it as well. Kashimo lands four hits and fires off a charge.
Cursed Speech + katana kills him. Jacob’s Ladder kills him. Thin Ice Breaker deals massive damage to him.

Even if Yuta doesn’t go to with Cursed Speech he has endless possibilities to deal with Kashimo.

Everything you always argue for Kashimo is this useless ass discharge.

Same Maho that would've done Yuta and majority of the cast dirty.
Yuta would bitchslap untamed Maho
He didn't. In physicals Kashimo did fine, Sukuna just went for a kill.
Sukuna was rugdolling that mf the **** you mean did fine?
Literally anyone else would've been done in like we're reminded.
Sure but that doesn't help give Kashimo any feats
Katana gets broken.
Same Katana that decapitated Kenny
He tried to kill Yuji everytime he showed up but because Yuji isn't an RCTless bum like Kashimo he survived
You say that like Yuji didn't get his chest cleaved open multiple times and survive

Yuta would bitchslap untamed Maho
With the numerous ct spam, but in physicals hell no.

Sukuna was rugdolling that mf the **** you mean did fine?
He literally blocks Sukuna's two punches. You guys are mistaking Sukuna trying and blitzing Kashimo as an antifeat, Sukuna would do that to everyone if he didn't care to play around with them.

Same Katana that decapitated Kenny
Gotta be joking. The same Ken who was meant to be fatigued and caught off guard? The same Kenjaku whose durability isn't anything impressive?

He tried to kill Yuji everytime he showed up but because he isn't an RCTless bum like Kashimo he survived
No ignores Yuji and just hits him with a dismantle. Ya gotta be joking to equate Kashimo getting ws used on him with Yuji receiving cleave.

You say that like Yuji didn't get his chest cleaved open multiple time and survive
Because he didn't??? And also cleave does deep cuts, the strike would blow him up. You're probably boutta argue Hakari's durability is far below Yuji though.

Kashimo's charge release requires him to charge it up

Yuta has so many ways he can take out Kashimo in that time. Even just using Rika is near certain to result in his victory
which happens in several hits. Ya are deadass making it like they won't engage in hand to hand when that's literally Yuta's go to for any fight.

which happens in several hits. Ya are deadass making it like they won't engage in hand to hand when that's literally Yuta's go to for any fight.
I'm saying that even just the simple solution of jumping with Rika leaves Kashimo with little spacing to actually release a negative charge

That in tandem with literally everything else he can do is even deadlier

I'm saying that even just the simple solution of jumping w/ Rika leaves Kashimo with little spacing to actually release a negative charge
But all he needs is little space to do it, and here it really doesn't look like something he couldn't set up, especially with his staff as well.
0186-012.png
0188-009.png

0188-014.png

With the numerous ct spam, but in physicals hell no.
You never mentioned physicals bruh, but sure if you wanna get technical Yuta has slightly lower physicals but stomps with his CTs
He literally blocks Sukuna's two punches.
Which many other characters have done, while also lasting far longer against Sukuna
No ignores Yuji and just hits him with a dismantle. Ya gotta be joking to equate Kashimo getting ws used on him with Yuji receiving cleave.
Kashimo got WSC used on him once then got killed by regular dismantles, which are a step below the cleave Sukky used on sight against Yuji
Because he didn't???

And also cleave does deep cuts, the strike would blow him up. You're probably boutta argue Hakari's durability is far below Yuji though.
Cleave completly erased a portion of Yuji's body, he can RCT from discharge

But all he needs is little space to do it, and here it really doesn't look like something he couldn't set up, especially with his staff as well.
0186-012.png
0188-009.png

0188-014.png
Yeah, that's easy enough when you can trade hits with your opponent. That gives him the opportunity to space out his movements. Getting hits in on Yuta is far more difficult given his use of a katana, the presence of Rika, and literally everything else that he can do to prevent that

I like how Arkenis is so against perfect sphere being a wincon for Yorozu in match ups when it's basically a surehit delete button but is perfectly fine with Kashimo managing to charge up discharge while getting 2v1d and it also somehow instantly killing his opponent with it

Yeah, that's easy enough when you can trade hits with your opponent. Getting hits in on Yuta is far more difficult given his use of a katana and the presence of Rika. Also literally everything else that he can do to prevent that
Ya are deadass making it like they won't engage in hand to hand when that's literally Yuta's go to for any fight.

Cleave completly erased a portion of Yuji's body, he can RCT from discharge
This just didn't happen. We both know cleave doesn't fully cut through them. We literally saw cleave leave deep cuts not destroy an entire part of him. Sukuna grabbed his head and did cleave and he didn't get destroyed by it.

I like how Arkenis is so against perfect sphere being a wincon for Yorozu in match ups when it's basically a surehit delete button but is perfectly fine with Kashimo managing to charge up discharge while getting 2v1d and it also somehow instantly killing his opponent with it
Go reread when I've said that about Yorozu. I say outside of domain not inside domain. No one's got high enough durability to tank it. Unless we are genuinely going to start scaling Yuji and Yuta far above Hakari in durability for whatever reason.

Ya are deadass making it like they won't engage in hand to hand when that's literally Yuta's go to for any fight.
His go-to involves a sword

He went with h2h against Uro and Ryu because he was forced to. Yuta dropped his sword against Kurourushi, and then Uro launched him away with Thin Ice Breaker

Pay attention

This just didn't happen. We both know cleave doesn't fully cut through them. We literally saw cleave leave deep cuts not destroy an entire part of him. Sukuna grabbed his head and did cleave and he didn't get destroyed by it.
What the hell is happening here then????
tgGU6Ic.png

Go reread when I've said that about Yorozu. I say outside of domain not inside domain.
Still a technique with literally infinite AP
No one's got high enough durability to tank it. Unless we are genuinely going to start scaling Yuji and Yuta far above Hakari in durability for whatever reason.
Never said they could tank it but that they could survive it, big difference there

What the hell is happening here then????
I feel like I shouldn't have to explain how rct works. Kashimo's strike will destroy their entire chest. They are dead now. And that is Yuji's side, like I've been saying, cleave cuts deep, it does not eviscerate the entire section.
0248-005.png

Still a technique with literally infinite AP
So then your point is irrelevant. I don't disagree people would die by it, I disagree with arguing it as one shot outside of domain since it could be dodged.

Never said they could tank it but that they could survive it, big difference there
Promise you if Hakari said he was close to death several times in his fight with Kashimo and his rct is faster than Yuji's, Yuji's not surviving it.

His go-to involves a sword. Pay attention.

He went with h2h against Uro and Ryu because he was forced to. Yuta dropped his sword against Kurourushi, and then Uro launched him away with Thin Ice Breaker
0141-010.png

Genuinely don't get this sword argument. Ya know they literally can protect themselves against swords with ce right? If not they can pick up numerous stuff fight with like Yuji and Kashimo do. And Kashimo has a staff he uses too.
0141-006.png
0188-006.png

Genuinely don't get this sword argument. Ya know they literally can protect themselves against swords with ce right? If not they can pick up numerous stuff fight with like Yuji and Kashimo do. And Kashimo has a staff he uses too.
0141-006.png
0188-006.png
What is the point of mentioning this? The sword argument is only being used because it helps prevent proper h2h engagements, which is a problem for trying to build up the positive charge on the opponent. And again, that's just one of the reasons why it'll be difficult. This still doesn't account for Rika, and the copied techniques that come along with her full manifestation that'll make doing that even harder

What is the point of mentioning this? The sword argument is only being used because it helps ward off the opponent easier, which is a problem for trying to build up the positive charge on the opponent. And again, that's only just one of the reasons why it'll be difficult. This still doesn't account for Rika, and the copied techniques that come along with her full manifestation
I'm saying Kashimo will break the sword making it useless. And Rika can be dodged and hit with a charge too. All Kashimo needs is a couple hits to release a charge this isn't like he's gonna be one shot or die to a couple hits.

I feel like I shouldn't have to explain how rct works. Kashimo's strike will destroy their entire chest.
Prove that
They are dead now. And that is Yuji's side, like I've been saying, cleave cuts deep, it does not eviscerate the entire section.
His entire side is gone tho, you can see that. Sukuna cut it to pieces, the pieces fell out and there was a big hole in Yuji's side and he still survives. You need to prove that Kashimos discharge would do enough damage to where Yuji wouldn't survive it. Especially when each of Yuji's attacks will be nerfing Kashimos output considerably and weakening discharge
So then your point is irrelevant. I don't disagree people would die by it, I disagree with arguing it as one shot outside of domain since it could be dodged.
You know discharge can be dodged too right. At least enough to where it doesn't deal lethal damage
Promise you if Hakari said he was close to death several times in his fight with Kashimo and his rct is faster than Yuji's, Yuji's not surviving it.
He was close to death first time because Kashimo aimed for his head which would have nulled RCT and the second time because Kashimo attacked him right at the point Jackpot ended so he no longer had RCT.

I'm saying Kashimo will break the sword making it useless. And Rika can be dodged and hit with a charge too. All Kashimo needs is a couple hits to release a charge this isn't like he's gonna be one shot or die to a couple hits.
No he wouldn't. The only time it happened was while he was holding back against Yuji, during the time he had worse Cursed Energy control

Yes, Rika can be hit with a charge, but getting the time to actually build up the negative charge after placing a positive charge isn't exactly in his favor, not while Yuta is still there and attacking him at the same time

Arguing that Kashimo can account for all that to pull this off is jumping the shark to make the most generous interpretation possible

You know discharge can be dodged too right. At least enough to where it doesn't deal lethal damage
Eh Hakari's mhs, Yuji and Yuta aren't.

He was close to death first time because Kashimo aimed for his head which would have nulled RCT and the second time because Kashimo attacked him right at the point Jackpot ended so he no longer had RCT.
So close to death. What's the point here.

His entire side is gone tho, you can see that. Sukuna cut it to pieces, the pieces fell out and there was a big hole in Yuji's side and he still survives. You need to prove that Kashimos discharge would do enough damage to where Yuji wouldn't survive it. Especially when each of Yuji's attacks will be nerfing Kashimos output considerably and weakening discharge
Yeah the side not the chest.

No he wouldn't. The only time it happened was while he was holding back against Yuji, during the time he had worse Cursed Energy control
Yeah think I'm done here. This is making little sense. You're acting like Yuta's gonna amp the sword to the point Kashimo just can't break it?

Arguing that Kashimo can account for all that to pull this off is jumping the shark to make the most generous interpretation possible
No, arguing that Yuta will enter the fight with Rika out is a generous interpretation. Insane to think this is base Kashimo we're talking about, not his ct where he literally is stated to be faster and surpassed the human body's limit.

Yes, Rika can be hit with a charge, but getting the time to actually build up the negative charge release isn't exactly in his favor, not while Yuta is still there and attacking him at the same time
And if Rika gets hit I don't know how she's staying in the fight for long.

I can care less about base Kashimo vs Yuta, arguing Yuta's gonna start with Rika out, he's gonna cursed speech, or Yuji's gonna survive getting his chest blown out or bringing up Yuji's soul punches, just showing favoritism when arguing that stuff. Do either of you think Yuta still wins against MBA?

Back