• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

The affects are the same (sure hit of dismantle and cleaver), its just the design that is different, where Sukuna's domain is hollow and has a symbol of destruction in the center, while Itadori is full of old memories and moments with other people
Ik about sure hit being dismantle for second part where Yuji tried to remove Sukuna from Megumi, but how will you explain about Yujikuna thing?
Initially which turned Sukuna into Yujikuna is also seems like a sure hit effects though. Sukuna got out when he used HWB

I like to think that Kenjaku, Sukuna, Angel, and Tengen were all a group of sorcerers who had a goal or point they wanted to reach as sorcerers, and for some reason Sukuna became self absorbed in his own desires and went against them deciding to terrorize the Heian Era.

A couple reasons is that Kenjaku and Tengen were friends
Kenjaku knows way too much about Sukuna
Angel specifically wants to kill Sukuna first of the reincarnated

I can't remember other small things but they all just have odd interactions that make it seem like they were once all friends/familiar with each other.
I'm just too right.

All them were either in love or obsessed with Sukuna for whatever reason.
Kenjaku and Uraume were fighting over Sukuna back in the day but Uraume still don't like bro. And why does Kenjaku know Yorozu and Sukuna's past?

but how will you explain about Yujikuna thing?
Initially which turned Sukuna into Yujikuna is also seems like a sure hit effects though. Sukuna got out when he used HWB
Domains control reality within them, Yuji's domain probably forms his ideal image of the world/projects his thoughts. Sukuna turning into Yujikuna is an obvious node to Yuji seeing himself in Sukuna as 268 made clear.

Domains control reality within them, Yuji's domain probably forms his ideal image of the world/projects his thoughts. Sukuna turning into Yujikuna is an obvious node to Yuji seeing himself in Sukuna as 268 made clear.
Its still a sure hit nonetheless. Sukuna got out because of HWB. No domain has shown us so far that users mindset can just affect them.

HWB only negates only the sure hit nothing else. Him Turning back to True form Sukuna. Explains that clearly.
Nope. HWB counteracts a domain AND the surehit.
WZxOLrM.png

Nope. HWB counteracts a domain AND the surehit.
WZxOLrM.png
It only counteracts domain sure hit not the Domain itself. It just nullifies the barriers effect on the user surrounding.
6-BtFd6PxOL3Awc.png
6-HReo8AmGsWmx-.png

Also how that explains Sukuna turning into Yujikuna is not a sure hit effects?

Tell me we know Fuga when used inside the Domain is also something connected to conditions of Domain due to cooking stuff and do you think SD and HWB can stop fuga? It shouldn't be able to looking at how Choso got cooked.

There is also the fact Reggie getting cooked. Nullifying the barriers doesn't mean anything other than sure hit gets nulled.

Yuta could still use his swords imbued CT's on Sukuna despite Sukuna using the HWB.

If HWB could just turn off any effects inside the domain other than sure hit. Neither Yuta nor Megumi domain other abilities should work on their opponents.

It only counteracts domain sure hit not the Domain itself. It just nullifies the barriers effect on the user surrounding.
6-BtFd6PxOL3Awc.png
6-HReo8AmGsWmx-.png
Nothing you showed or said responds to the page saying "HWB counteracts a domain AND its surehit."

Tell me we know Fuga when used inside the Domain is also something connected to conditions of Domain due to cooking stuff and do you think SD and HWB can stop fuga? It shouldn't be able to looking at how Choso got cooked.
What?

There is also the fact Reggie getting cooked. Nullifying the barriers doesn't mean anything other than sure hit gets nulled.

Yuta could still use his swords imbued CT's on Sukuna despite Sukuna using the HWB.

If HWB could just turn off any effects inside the domain other than sure hit. Neither Yuta nor Megumi domain other abilities should work on their opponents.
Genuinely have no clue what you're talking about.

Yuji domain projects his inner thoughts/ideals of the world -> Sukuna is Yuji -> Sukuna appears as Yuji.

Why would Yuji talk with Sukuna, yet his sure hit already hit yet Yuji tells Sukuna he could kill him. I could see this being the sure hit given the handsign's significance but still it just seems too obvious.

He literally says he's using DA. He uses it every single time he engages in a direct battle with gojo. What part of this is holding back??
He's literally on a rush for saving his ass if he doesn't want to die. No adaptation is like. Gg for him. Because at that point why would gojo have to be afraid of spamming his CT? Literally every domain battle bar the first one would result in Sukuna's loss because gojo doesn't care to hold back his CT when he doesn't have to worry about Big Raga... Though of course he'll have to still worry about not ******* over the vessel who he's trying to save alongside the gang ofc.
When I say holding back I mean in the sense of quite literally spamming it. HI arc gojo was said to be capable of using multiple simultaneous blue and red.
"Simultaneously activating Multiple Reds and Blues respectively is coming along as well" literally. Chapter 76
He literally says he is not, and sukuna stopped using d.a when he started using mahoragas wheel, which was exactly on domains, sukuna literally made a BV to make his sure hit be disabled around him so he could get struck by UV every second on the domain for the adaptation, you really think sukuna would do that just to him be pausing the adaptation everytime? Also, after chap 229 from 236, you can literally see sukuna not using d.a at all, in 7 whole chapters, sukuna uses d.a for attacking 3 or 4 times, in almost 200 pages of fighting, sukuna fights back in 4 of them, how is that not holding back lmao?
, and thats because as sukuna states, using amplification while already using the wheel was risky and could literally restart the adaptation from 0 ( chap 247 )
Not to mention that the adaptation explanation is literally: Get beaten and you will adapt faster

This argument of gojo holding back CT is nothing more than headcannon, between the domains clash, literally NO ONE knew that sukuna was using maho already, before sukuna himself explained, no one ever knew that maho was already adapting because gojo & everyone thought that maho needed to be summoned for it, gojo even questions this by saying: "Why isnt sukuna using 10S? Is he afraid that i will oneshot maho?" When at that time, sukuna was already using it ( we can literally see the wheel spinning ), so yea, gojo was not holding back anything and was using everything, he simply didnt managed to kill sukuna
Unlike sukuna, who HAD to hold back, as chap 247 literally states that sukuna couldnt simply spam d.a otherwise he could neutralize the adaptation, and even if you consider that sukuna was actually using d.a, this still proves how sukuna is overall stronger than gojo, because while gojo could spam blues, orbs and reds, sukuna was limited only to pure h2h and fists and yet he managed to tie with gojo in domain lmao

We kinda do see this. Like when fighting against Juzo. No hands raised gojo used multiple holding back blue orbs thrown at Juzo. (in GW arc).
Against Sukuna in round 2. Gojo with a heavy declining output like Sukuna, was suffering from a brain damage that is literally centered on his CT (in other words he got the worst CT nerf possible in verse ig) and was still able to summon multiple orbs near instantly at the same time.
Also back to your argument: Yes he was sometimes not using DA on DE. But that only applies to non combat. Like literally the start of the DE battle where they're expanding and deploying their DE. Or at times where they're not throwing hands. Aka non combat. Otherwise if he didn't use it, Gojo would definitely notice more early on that something is up with Sukuna for some reason refusing to use DA.
So if anything you're just.... making a literal non argument.
And again, no, gojo wouldnt notice because noone knew maho could be exploited in such way, sukuna was literally the 1st in jjk history to tame maho and control it, no one knew he could be used and adapt while being in the shadows because no one ever did this on the verse, so, no, gojo didnt and wouldnt notice as this was basically impossible before sukuna
And also again, sukuna himself states he couldnt spam d.a due to its risks of restarting the adapt
Not to mention that the UV was the first thing sukuna wanted to adapt, so it makes even more sense for him to not use d.a inside domain

literally NO ONE knew that sukuna was using maho already
Gojo knew that Sukuna could shoulder the burden of adaptation

And again, no, gojo wouldnt notice because noone knew maho could be exploited in such way, sukuna was literally the 1st in jjk history to tame maho and control it, no one knew he could be used and adapt while being in the shadows because no one ever did this on the verse, so, no, gojo didnt and wouldnt notice as this was basically impossible before sukuna
And also again, sukuna himself states he couldnt spam d.a due to its risks of restarting the adapt
Not to mention that the UV was the first thing sukuna wanted to adapt, so it makes even more sense for him to not use d.a inside domain
You seem to be under the impression that Wrath is insinuating Sukuna was maintaining DA, even though we know from Kashimo during this battle and Sukuna himself later on that he was seamlessly switching between DA and his CT when physically attacking

Nothing you showed or said responds to the page saying "HWB counteracts a domain AND its surehit."
Stop just skimming through the same chapter which you sent the scans. You didn't even made a counter argument against where HWB & SD negating other affects than Sure hit
7-aWNd1umgpnNyt.png
12-a4D-gX1jTr_K4.png

13-l6zd0qWaR5f4T.png

Scan explicitly states it nullifies sure hit. Megumi domain was incomplete had no sure hit so HWB couldn't nullify other effects created by Megumi barriers.
Genuinely have no clue what you're talking about.

Yuji domain projects his inner thoughts/ideals of the world -> Sukuna is Yuji -> Sukuna appears as Yuji.

Why would Yuji talk with Sukuna, yet his sure hit already hit yet Yuji tells Sukuna he could kill him. I could see this being the sure hit given the handsign's significance but still it just seems too obvious.
A domain can have two sure hits at a time. It's about user imbuding a CT on barriers of a domain to create sure hit.
Also you don't need hand signs for sure hit itself Hakari sure hit hits the opponents immediately domain is opened.

Secondly... Holding back? Lol. Let it go. Narrator literally tells you he couldn't use Fire arrow IN ANY circumstance whatsoever. Even in the second domain battle and first, and this is despite the fact that
1. Fire arrow is strengthened by a BV. Can't be used against multiple opponents outside of a DE, except for a 1v1, which boosts it.
2. Said Fire Arrow also achieves a environment boost too as usual with any CT. Additionally it gets further strengthened when using DE. And requires extra conditions before being able to use it likely implying another BV, which is the process leading to unleashing it in an AOE strike all over inside the DE.

However in both the first and second, the narrator says that it had insufficient fire power despite the fact that Gojo had no infinity on after losing the first and second DE battle, alongside the multiple debuffs like CT burnout nerf, constantly suffering wounds all over his body nonstop, and using rct full output simultaneously as he is reinforcing himself + he has no domain stats buff.

["In his battle against Satoru Gojo, [Sukuna] kept stacking up newer barrier technique conditions……and continued to place Vows on his effective range……which resulted in him unable to display Kamino at sufficient firepower, and thus sealed it.”]

Also can you stop with this fanfiction writing about him not going for the kill despite his various statements saying he literally is and has been doing so? Yall need to let go of that fanfiction dream 💀
He has been trying to kill gojo from the very start. Pretending otherwise is disingenuous.

Maybe you should be asking yourself why Sukuna said at chapter 236, in raws, that bypassing infinity at last and killing gojo is a herculean task aka impossible?

THE EXPRESSION USED IN THE ORIGINAL IS: (Page 16 in CH236)
"至難の技".
Which means an unfathomable task that cannot be accomplished, like Hercules' feats, for Sukuna to bypass infinity by himself is impossible, so Makora, his adaptation, was taken.
This was said in chapter 236 by Sukuna when talking about bypassing infinity

Here’s proof of the phrase being referred to a Herculean task https://meaning-book.com/blog/20190226113144.html

yes, sukuna could use it in the very first 2 domains lmao, if sukuna was going for the kill, whats stopping sukuna from change his range to 200m while fighting with gojo who had ct burnout and no domain? And can you show any statement that says sukuna is going for kill?
infact, there are many that states that he wasnt, like chap 230, where sukuna had the win on his hands, yet sukuna says he would only kill gojo after adapting to his infinity, in chap 236, where sukuna legit states that the 2nd adaptation was EXACTLY what he wanted by using the wheel, which shows that sukuna had more interest on the adaptation instead of just killing gojo, gojos own statement, saying that he didnt go all out

And chap 234 is the ultimate proof that sukuna was holding back and not going for the kill, if sukunas intent were just to kill gojo, right here on chap 234 he could kill gojo, as he could simply order/command maho to cut his head instead of his arms, but sukuna wanted the blueprint for himself

Irrelevant scans and taking things out of context. Gojo just assessed the situation after his domain was destroyed.

Dude literally explained it properly you just nitpicked the scan where Gojo realised what Sukuna was doing when he finally revealed he was using Makora.
This argument of gojo holding back CT is nothing more than headcannon, between the domains clash, literally NO ONE knew that sukuna was using maho already, before sukuna himself explained, no one ever knew that maho was already adapting because gojo & everyone thought that maho needed to be summoned for it, gojo even questions this by saying: "Why isnt sukuna using 10S? Is he afraid that i will oneshot maho?" When at that time, sukuna was already using it ( we can literally see the wheel spinning ), so yea, gojo was not holding back anything and was using everything, he simply didnt managed to kill sukuna

You seem to be under the impression that Wrath is insinuating Sukuna was maintaining DA, even though we know from Kashimo during this battle and Sukuna himself later on that he was seamlessly switching between DA and his CT when physically attacking

he knew mahoragas abilities, but he didnt knew that maho was already summoned and already adapting, so this argument of gojo holding back due to him not "spamming red and blue" is not true as gojo didnt even knew sukuna could use it on shadows

I don't wanna make paragraphs out of this cuz I don't have the energy, and I'm pretty sure Wrath is gonna make a whole f*cking encyclopedia responding to all that, so I'll just keep it to the one thing that goes against an outright statement by the narrator

yes, sukuna could use it in the very first 2 domains lmao
Read

Stop just skimming through the same chapter which you sent the scans. You didn't even made a counter argument against where HWB & SD negating other affects than Sure hit
7-aWNd1umgpnNyt.png
12-a4D-gX1jTr_K4.png

13-l6zd0qWaR5f4T.png

Scan explicitly states it nullifies sure hit. Megumi domain was incomplete had no sure hit so HWB couldn't nullify other effects created by Megumi barriers.
This doesn't address what I said.

A domain can have two sure hits at a time. It's about user imbuding a CT on barriers of a domain to create sure hit.
Also you don't need hand signs for sure hit itself Hakari sure hit hits the opponents immediately domain is opened.
When has a domain had two sure hits at the same time? Show that. And I didn't say you need hand signs for sure hits. You're not reading properly.
I could see this being the sure hit given the handsign's significance but still it just seems too obvious.
The handsign symbolizes Yuji's want/need to purify Sukuna of his "curse".

It addresses everything you just on denial stage
When has a domain had two sure hits at the same time? Show that.
Sukuna domain has dismantle and Cleave both are different abilities.
And I didn't say you need hand signs for sure hits. You're not reading properly.The handsign symbolizes Yuji's want/need to purify Sukuna of his "curse".
Because both are different things?
Dismantle is a different stuff. Why wouldn't it have a different handsign?

I don't wanna make paragraphs out of this cuz I don't have the energy, and I'm pretty sure Wrath is gonna make a whole f*cking encyclopedia responding to all that, so I'll just keep it to the one thing that goes against an outright statement by the narrator

Read

heian era would, meguna kept changing his domain conditions because he wasnt going for the kill and was wanting the blueprint more than just killing another "fish"

Sukuna domain has dismantle and Cleave both are different abilities.
Alright man you got it after this.

Because both are different things?
Dismantle is a different stuff. Why wouldn't it have a different handsign?
Yet again this doesn't address anything I said. I was simply stating that I COULD see your interpretation being correct due to what the handsign symbolizes. If you need it more explained here. Reread before you comment, please.

When has a domain had two sure hits at the same time? Show that. And I didn't say you need hand signs for sure hits. You're not reading properly.

The handsign symbolizes Yuji's want/need to purify Sukuna of his "curse".
If im not wrong, kenjaku had 2 sure hits

Back