• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

💥
FINAL CHAPTER REVEALED!!!!
💥

In the final chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen, Megumi Fushiguro reveals his ultimate plan by trapping Sukuna's body down, allowing Toji Zenin and Higuruma Hiromi, who were both hidden underground, to emerge for the decisive battle. With Higuruma neutralizing Sukuna with his Domain Expansion, Toji separates Megumi from Sukuna with his sword, causing him to transform into 19 inanimate fingers on the ground.

423b0a797abd14faebc7c09e38bc9e9c.jpeg

Nah, not really lmao.

So...

• Convenience out of the ass but for the prota this time
  • More Yuta nerfs and inconsistencies (**** you greg)
  • Plotkuna finally lost the armor
  • A ton of unresolved plot points
  • The ******* raid is apparently over after almost a year
  • Questionable scaling because nerf-buff-nerf-buff-nerf back to back to back
  • No tier 5 Gojo
  • Yuta is in the cover for the last volume

what did I miss?

At this point, it's not even Infinite backup plans, these backup plans transcend space and time to ascend into Immeasurable backup plans 😭
Next chapter start with Aizen teaching everyone soul manipulation and Itachi teaching mind manipulation ☠️☠️☠️
Aizen shows up and says he was responsible for Kenjaku's birth, then says it was all his plan as he throws his reiatsu-filled chair at Sukuna.

Gojo then comes back but is revealed to be Urahara and the dead Gojo was actually a portable Gigai

At this point, it's not even Infinite backup plans, these backup plans transcend space and time to ascend into Immeasurable backup plans 😭
Next chapter start with Aizen teaching everyone soul manipulation and Itachi teaching mind manipulation ☠️☠️☠️
I mean they are up against the most powerful sorcerer of all time who has taken down an age filled to the brim with special grade level sorcerers kinda gotta have as many backup plans as possible just in case.

So...

• Convenience out of the ass but for the prota this time
  • More Yuta nerfs and inconsistencies (**** you greg)
  • Plotkuna finally lost the armor
Stop coping anything is plot convenience & plot armour for you when you hate some character?
  • A ton of unresolved plot points
I hate to admit I agree with your this take
  • Yuta is in the cover for the last volume
?It's not last Volume.
Either Yuji or True form Sukuna or both might be in next cover lol.

Aizen shows up and says he was responsible for Kenjaku's birth, then says it was all his plan as he throws his reiatsu-filled chair at Sukuna.

Gojo then comes back but is revealed to be Urahara and the dead Gojo was actually a portable Gigai
Aizen also created the 10 Shadow to counter Infinity in TYBW , not to mention that The Merger is his creation and Nobara his daughter

The only major plot points I want Gege to explain are:

1. The relationship between Sukuna, Tengen, and Kenjaku.
2. What Kenjaku meant after the fight with Yuki.
3. What Tengen was trying to achieve by keeping Sukuna's true form hidden.
4. Uraume vs. Hakari (I would have liked to see at least one chapter of that fight, wouldn't have minded whoever won).
5. Where Hiten is and what it can do.

I don’t mind if other stuff is left unexplained, as I don't see them as being as important as these.

• Big W on Nobara come back. Haters can cope harder
  • Great to know Yuji is tired so he wasn't healing big injuries because of that. Dude was still keep fighting Sukuna for long period of time and Can use DE. Just showing why he is the True MC of JJK
  • So JP Hakari kick not only broke Charles Staff but also his Ribcage? LMAO
  • It's great to know why Yuta couldn't just copy Ryu's technique and further explanation on his copy Technique weakness
  • So this chapter also revealed Yuta lost Cursed speech in JJK0? he copied Cursed speech again with Toge's hand from Shibuya incident?
  • So Yuji can just regrow his finger and Yuta loses Shrine. Also funny Yuji could have just regrown that when Yuta got split in two but dude had trust that he might make a comeback so he didn't try to regenerate the finger. That's one way to put it. Yuji trust in his allies is unbelievable

Back