• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

That's definitely hyperbolic
beat-wake-up.gif

That's concerning for only lobotomy fans.

Some EE takes times to completely erase the target. Jogoat's not getting erased instantly isn't an counter argument for it not being an EE. Not that I'm arguing it's EE. That's why I said possible

Databook official translation states this. Not that I checked the raws to confirm it.

Again not that I was arguing for solid EE.
Thats NOT Bleach. We cant wank things that easy

Imaginary mass*
No, the term is "virtual mass" (仮想の質量 kasō no shitsuryo), which mirrors the real world physics concept (仮想質量 kasō shitsuryo).
物体が流体中を運動するとき、周囲の流体も同時に動くため、真空中における運動に比べて増加する見かけ上の質量のこと。仮想質量は物体の形状によって異なり、排除する流体の質量に比例する。誘導質量。付加質量。
"When an object is in motion in a fluid, the apparent mass of the object is increased compared to motion in a vacuum because the surrounding fluid is moving simultaneously. The virtual mass depends on the shape of the object and is proportional to the mass of the fluid to be excluded. Induced mass. Added mass."
一様流中を移動している分散相(粒子)が加速した場合、粒子近傍の流体も加速します。この場合、粒子は加速度運動に関わる流体の質量に比例する速度を流体に与えなければなりません。その反作用として粒子は流体から同等の力を受けます。これが仮想質量力です。
"When a displaced particle traveling in a uniform motion accelerates, the fluid surrounding the particle also accelerates. In this case, the particle must impart to the fluid a velocity proportional to the mass of the fluid involved in the accelerated motion. As a reaction, the particle receives an equivalent force from the fluid. This is the virtual mass force."
質量 m の粒子が加速運動する場合,粒子は進行方向の流体を押しのけ,その流体を加速しなければならない。このため,周りの流体の加速に必要な力の分だけ粒子の質量が見掛け上大きくなる。これを,付加質量という。
"When a particle of mass m is in accelerated motion, the particle must force aside the fluid in its direction of motion and accelerate said fluid. Therefore, the particle's mass is observably amplified by the force required to accelerate the surrounding fluid. This is called added mass."
In layman's terms (I gotcha), when an object travels through a fluid (e.g., air), its apparent mass is increased proportionally to the mass of the fluid being displaced by its direction of motion/force; the concept is briefly invoked by Yuki and by Kenjaku; her literal mass is constant, but virtual mass makes her feel heavier.

Say, I run three pound marble through a stream of water.
Its literal mass is constant, but the force being imposed by its motion and the displacement of the water itself is contributing to an "additional" mass.

It is, by all means, an "invisible ki blast", with the Infinities of Red and Blue imposing a force onto the surrounding fluid that, in turn, generates a virtual mass.
Makes no sense for haxes like red and blue to simply just create a invisible ki blast 😂
It makes more sense for attraction and repulsion to create... existence erasure???

Erase Mahoraga in one hit. - Shishiso TL

1. Without supporting evidence, the word "erase" is functionally useless.
  2. The word "消す" = "to erase; to rub out; to rub off; to cross out; to delete". In fact, the primary kanji, 消 = "extinguish, blow out, turn off, neutralize, cancel".

No, the term is "virtual mass" (仮想の質量 kasō no shitsuryo), which mirrors the real world physics concept (仮想質量 kasō shitsuryo).
物体が流体中を運動するとき、周囲の流体も同時に動くため、真空中における運動に比べて増加する見かけ上の質量のこと。仮想質量は物体の形状によって異なり、排除する流体の質量に比例する。誘導質量。付加質量。
"When an object is in motion in a fluid, the apparent mass of the object is increased compared to motion in a vacuum because the surrounding fluid is moving simultaneously. The virtual mass depends on the shape of the object and is proportional to the mass of the fluid to be excluded. Induced mass. Added mass."
一様流中を移動している分散相(粒子)が加速した場合、粒子近傍の流体も加速します。この場合、粒子は加速度運動に関わる流体の質量に比例する速度を流体に与えなければなりません。その反作用として粒子は流体から同等の力を受けます。これが仮想質量力です。
"When a displaced particle traveling in a uniform motion accelerates, the fluid surrounding the particle also accelerates. In this case, the particle must impart to the fluid a velocity proportional to the mass of the fluid involved in the accelerated motion. As a reaction, the particle receives an equivalent force from the fluid. This is the virtual mass force."
質量 m の粒子が加速運動する場合,粒子は進行方向の流体を押しのけ,その流体を加速しなければならない。このため,周りの流体の加速に必要な力の分だけ粒子の質量が見掛け上大きくなる。これを,付加質量という。
"When a particle of mass m is in accelerated motion, the particle must force aside the fluid in its direction of motion and accelerate said fluid. Therefore, the particle's mass is observably amplified by the force required to accelerate the surrounding fluid. This is called added mass."
In layman's terms (I gotcha), when an object travels through a fluid (e.g., air), its apparent mass is increased proportionally to the mass of the fluid being displaced by its direction of motion/force; the concept is briefly invoked by Yuki and by Kenjaku; her literal mass is constant, but virtual mass makes her feel heavier.

Its literal mass is constant, but the force being imposed by its motion and the displacement of the water itself is contributing to an "additional" mass.

It is, by all means, an "invisible ki blast", with the Infinities of Red and Blue imposing a force onto the surrounding fluid that, in turn, generates a virtual mass.

It makes more sense for attraction and repulsion to create... existence erasure???

2. The word "消す" = "to erase; to rub out; to rub off; to cross out; to delete". In fact, the primary kanji, 消 = "extinguish, blow out, turn off, neutralize, cancel".
I blame Gege for just making it basically just a stronger Red

1. The word "消す" = "to erase; to rub out; to rub off; to cross out; to delete". In fact, the primary kanji, 消 = "extinguish, blow out, turn off, neutralize, cancel".
Imagine being this wrong smh

Created Kamo's Profile

@M3X_2.0 I copied pasted your sandbox for his AP and Durability justification

Created Kamo's Profile

When are we ever getting Naoya?

Created Kamo's Profile

Fixed up the Tiering section since we don't put "+" tiers in there, it's just set as "higher" or in this case "even higher/far higher"

Also when did Kamo get Garuda (I'm assuming you used Yuki's profile as a base cause you ended up leaving Garuda mentioned in the range section. Already fixed that)

Fixed up the Tiering section since we don't put "+" tiers in there, it's just set as "higher" or in this case "even higher/far higher"
Yeah sure 👌.
Also when did Kamo get Garuda (I'm assuming you used Yuki's profile as a base cause you ended up leaving Garuda mentioned in the range section. Already fixed that)
Yeah my bad I was the one who worked on the Yuki profile previously. So I was using the same format for Kamo so mixed that up. Thanks for fixing it

Created Kamo's Profile

So based…

Almost completed another profile

Can someone tell me what ability this guys CT qualifies. I added it as Damage Boost not sure if that's how it works.
Created the page though no one answered the questions 😞.

Almost completed another profile

Can someone tell me what ability this guys CT qualifies. I added it as Damage Boost not sure if that's how it works.
Created the page though no one answered the questions 😞.
I wasn't awake but I don't think that's damage boost lol, you may want to remove it.

Also man Jinichi gets a profile before Mechamaru and Naoya

Back