• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

My problem is not with Choso dying, I like Choso but I rarely give a damn about a JJK character dying.

My issue is how Gege forgot Todo and brought him, now everyone is celebrating this bitch ass writing. Okay cool, Todo is back, but what’s the point? What’s the point in making Todo disappear after Shibuya and introduce Todo 2.0 but less schizophrenic?

I mean, at this point I’m fully expecting Cursed Nanami, Nobara and Junpei to help. This shit isn’t ending anytime soon and I’m full of it.

AT LEAST Kamino was explained and it’s great.
Todo isn't dead, just out of commission. We didn't see him during the culling games because he was recovering from his injuries and then during the the intermediate chapters between that arc and the current he simply didn't join in on the culling games and so was outside the barriers without any information of what's going on, he would've needed to be sought out. Yuji wouldn't mention him because he has no reason to, he has no questions to ask about him (he knows he's alive and safe).

Todo coming back would be fine and great If Gege had made a proper preparation for that

Like, fr, the last time that Todo's name was mentioned was in the end of Shibuya, and now Gege made a 360 degrees turn and made him join the fight alongside Itadori after Choso's death just because

See this as the following
  • You get rid of a side character for two years
  • Refuses to mention him in any shape or form
  • Brough him back in the last arc, in the last fight and in the last second moments after the death of a important character
  • Doesnt elaborate further

was it bullshit for Rock Lee to show up in the war arc? It had been over a hundred chapters since we last saw or heard of him!
Brother stop replying to me I gave my opinion on what I thought about this chapter and I think it’s bullshit. You are NOT going to debate my own opinion with me. Keep it to you.

thats what you said 4 months back about kenny vs takaba

Can't fool me you goose and I am saving this convo for later blackmail just FYI.
I also said that a bunch of different things sucks in the meantime and I still stand by it.

Sun, I'm Sorry, but M3X is right

This chapter sucks and make me think Gege as one of the worst mangakas in the past years of Jump

Sun, I'm Sorry, but M3X is right

This chapter sucks and make me think Gege as one of the worst mangakas in the past years of Jump
hard disagree on one simple fact

THESE ARE LEAKS YOU CAN'T EVEN READ YOU SILLY SILLY MAN!

I mean really everyone keeps doing the same thing over and over: "this chapter sucks" translations come out* oh actually its pretty good.

Like I am genuinely tired of this commnuity doing the same thing over and over again, its like reading a history book and seeing that people really don't bloody learn from the past one bit.

Every shonen series takes side characters out of the story for an arc or two so that they can focus on other members of the cast before reintroducing them into the story, Gege gave us a believable reason why Todo wouldn't be present and why he would be present in this final arc. Todo was never a main character, him not being there as a focal point pf every arc isn't poor writing, Gege was right to give other side characters the spot light for an arc. It hasn't subtracted from his character, it hasn't subtracted from the other characters, it hasn't subtracted from the overall themes and dynamics of the story, it makes sense the way it happened, it's a coherent story balancing its time amongst its cast in an effective manner. I don't see anything wrong with this.

My brother, Gege can write the new Bible explaning how Todo is coming back I'm not gonna enjoy it. He should have prepared it couple of chapters prior

What are yall bitching about again lmao
Shrug.jpg

when Todo showed up against Mahito we hadn't seen him for nearly 100 chapters and it wasn't set up the chapters prior. You call that peak but this ass writing, I'm just looking for some consistency.
TELL ME ABOUT IT LIKE CHIRST

one second they praise shibuya for all its story beats like todo showing up but when it happens now and with similar consistency (character close to yuji dies (nobara, but hey she might just be alive) and todo shows up to keep his spirit up, peak fiction, gege does it again but after gojo is dead? nah shit writing)

What are yall bitching about again lmao
Apparently you cannot have opinions or dislike a JJK chapter, otherwise people will be here invalidating your opinion or trying to explain to you that what Gege did is good because reasons.

Me and LOK just did not like the chapter and we think Todo’s comeback is bullshit. I just don’t remember asking anyone to provide me any explanations as to why it makes sense or to why it doesn’t suck.

Apparently you cannot have opinions or dislike a JJK chapter, otherwise people will be here invalidating your opinion or trying to explain to you that what Gege did is good because reasons.
ok.. now this is exactly like the Takaba chapters I mean even with the "oh its seems you can't dislike anyhing gege writes" defence, beat for beat. History is a cyclical thing isn't it?

ok.. now this is exactly like the Takaba chapters I mean even with the "oh its seems you can't dislike anyhing gege writes" defence, beat for beat. History is a cyclical thing isn't it?
What about the other chapters after Takaba that I said it sucks massive dicks and still stand by it?

The only reason I like Takaba Vs Kenjaku fight is because it made the pace better because chapters were trash at that time and most of them still are.

Can I not dislike a chapter without you bringing up a switch up I have regarding one fight? What about the other dozens of chapters that I did not switch up?

Me and LOK just did not like the chapter and we think Todo’s comeback is bullshit. I just don’t remember asking anyone to provide me any explanations as to why it makes sense or to why it doesn’t suck.
in the same way you're allowed to publicly criticise a series, everyone else is allowed to criticise your takes. It's a public discussion thread. We're not saying you're not allowed to feel a certain way just because we don't also feel that way or disagree with you.

What about the other chapters after Takaba that I said it sucks massive dicks and still stand by it?

The only reason I like Takaba Vs Kenjaku fight is because it made the pace better because chapters were trash at that time and most of them still are.

Can I not dislike a chapter without you bringing up a switch up I have regarding one fight? What about the other dozens of chapters that I did not switch up?
you see the difference between the others is that you judged them after everything was said and done and the line of events was clear and that is enough to respect thy opinion.

But much like with the precpective shift with takaba you are calling it shit prior to the completion of the line of events that will be Todo+yuji vs sukuna and even prior to translation exactly the same as you did with Takaba V Kenny which turned out to be one of the best fights in the series, which is one silly and two brings me immense hype since that likely means this fight is about to pop off just like takaba V kenny maybe even more so.

also this is the first time I brought up your take on Takaba V kenny to dunk on you, the other time was just a joke when you brought up how the fight was goated about 2 months ago.

Back