• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

One more thing, this chapter proves me wrong
We learned you can have the same cursed technique as someone from before, but the effect is gonna look or be different based around the era you're from, and how you perceive certain things

I'm surprised INO of all people is still kicking around in this fight lmfao
Might wanna spoiler tag this

The black box is probably just like what Kusakabe says about where ct are stored in the brain, Sukuna eating his brother likely stored the ct within the black box, his brothers ct was a fire ct. I wouldn't be surprised if we get Yuji confirming that that's also how he can use blood manip and shrine.

I cannot imagine what it must be like to be Sukuna rn. In 24 hours two different people have hit him with his own technique.
In the past like hour or two max, bro's had the fight of his life (Gojo), gotten jumped by like 8 or more different dudes, had his limbs torn and sliced off, stabbed through the heart and forced to flow his own blood manually, had his own CT used against him twice, has been taking more soul damage than anyone logically should, and has had the the one dude who acted as his prison and a brother he thought he ******* ate over 1,000 years ago come back and hit him with like 7-8 black flashes. Bro is ******* going through it
One more thing, this chapter proves me wrong
We learned you can have the same cursed technique as someone from before, but the effect is gonna look or be different based around the era you're from, and how you perceive certain things

Might wanna spoiler tag this
Considering what Kenjaku said with Mahito all the way back in Shibuya yeah seems like CTs based on a dude's perception of reality

Edit: MFW I called Kenjaku Geto, I'm an idiot

Last edited:
In the past like hour or two max, bro's had the fight of his life (Gojo), gotten jumped by like 8 or more different dudes, had his limbs torn and sliced off, stabbed through the heart and forced to flow his own blood manually, had his own CT used against him twice, has been taking more soul damage than anyone logically should, and has had the the one dude who acted as his prison and a brother he thought he ******* ate over 1,000 years ago come back and hit him with like 7-8 black flashes. Bro is ******* going through it

Considering what Kenjaku said with Mahito all the way back in Shibuya yeah seems like CTs based a dude's perception of reality

Gonna be honest only one who is making Sukuna irritating is Yuji. Maki just enrolled a role on Sukuna. Gojo made Sukuna happy because of Good match. Others were just Killin time for him nothing else.

Considering what Kenjaku said with Mahito all the way back in Shibuya yeah seems like CTs based a dude's perception of reality
"In the world of sorcery, that which cannot be visualized cannot be."
429c6eczpxoc1.jpeg

Last edited:

Considering what Kenjaku said with Mahito all the way back in Shibuya yeah seems like CTs based on a dude's perception of reality

100% agree on that last one, and it makes sense too.

Back