• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

A 2022 study deliberated that the Asian Pacific region consumes 277.6 exajoules

I do not have the energy to try and find which countries on that list are part of Asia
  • 277.6 Exajoules = 2.776e+20 Joules
  • 3.154e+7 seconds in a year
  • Wattage: 2.776e+20/3.154e+7 = 8.80152188e+12 Joules, 2.1 Kilotons of TNT (Low 7-C)

The interviewers face had a more "happy" surprised face than a "distraught" surprised face, so out of these I'm going with the CT reveal or Nobara's return.
This is my bet👇
hakari-kinji-kinji-hakari.gif

Man why does Gege never give us any good AP feats? He always gives the most insane highe tier statements and feats to some unscalable hax ability while the rest of the verse starves.

Universal sphere, planet busting black hole. Oh whats that? Hollow Purple just flattened all of Shinjuku, well to bad that's invalid cause of void manip. God why the **** is HP in the year of our lord 2024, after the verse has had so many revisions nad downgrades still Void Manip.

Man I gotta go to sleep

Last edited:

I do think Mechamaru should've been stronger than he actually was in the Manga because of how much was sacrificed, but like some of the comments have said his HR is likely a little more comparable to early Maki's HR rather than the hardcore HR that Toji and Later Maki have. If he were to have done a hardcore HR and sacrificed his entire body and became a brain in a jar, you know he would've had the greatest CE amount in the verse 😈.

Universal sphere, planet busting black. Oh whats that? Hollow Purple just flattened all of Shinjuku, well to bad that's invalid cause of void manip. God why the **** is HP in the year of our lord 2024, after the verse has had so many revisions nad downgrades still Void Manip.
I was gonna drop a CRT removing it and a bunch of other stuff but some of the stuff I tackled is gonna be resolved in White's Hax Pt 3.5 revision so I wanna wait for that to be concluded first

Are those just the completed calcs or are those all the calcs being done? Feels like some big feats are missing from that list?
It’s a project I started on my own and then invited a few people to help, and one of the tasks was to calculate every possible feat in the series, regardless of how useful it is.

But as we progressed, I thought that calculating major feats first would be better.

We follow a format of blogs using chapters, so in one blog we can have multiple calculations.

Currently, we’re discussing the Fire Arrow calculation, that will soon be changed to a better, more accurate one.

I’m also calculating some physical strength feats to have a better idea of their level of strength before scaling them to techniques blindly.

I need help regarding the interpretation of a scene during the Sendai fight between Yuta and the reincarnated sorcerers.

It is said that after using a Domain Expansion, the user’s Cursed Technique burns out, making it harder to use, but not necessarily impossible.

We know for a fact that Yuta’s Cursed Technique was burned out and it would take some time to replenish it.

But what exactly was burned out? Certainly wasn’t Rika, his external Cursed Technique, rather, the things she grants to him, like the copied techniques, hence why he lost the arms.

Later, he uses his Cursed Energy to fire powerful energy beams in a match against Ryu, but was this Yuta’s own CE or his CE + Rika’s storage? Because later Rika fires her own beam and Ryu notices is isn’t that powerful, maybe because the Cursed Technique still hasn’t replenished? Since Rika also gives Yuta CE, as part of the technique such as copy, maybe this was also burned out?

I need help regarding the interpretation of a scene during the Sendai fight between Yuta and the reincarnated sorcerers.

It is said that after using a Domain Expansion, the user’s Cursed Technique burns out, making it harder to use, but not necessarily impossible.

We know for a fact that Yuta’s Cursed Technique was burned out and it would take some time to replenish it.

But what exactly was burned out? Certainly wasn’t Rika, his external Cursed Technique, rather, the things she grants to him, like the copied techniques, hence why he lost the arms.

Later, he uses his Cursed Energy to fire powerful energy beams in a match against Ryu, but was this Yuta’s own CE or his CE + Rika’s storage? Because later Rika fires her own beam and Ryu notices is isn’t that powerful, maybe because the Cursed Technique still hasn’t replenished? Since Rika also gives Yuta CE, as part of the technique such as copy, maybe this was also burned out?
Well anyone can fire cursed energy even without CT. But firing CE is not something easy. Finger Bearers did that on multiple occasions. I guess CT burnout doesn't affect Rika & it exist as a different entity.

He used Uro's ability to redirect Granite Blast, so he probably couldn't copy anymore abilities after Domain Expansion

What I want to know is: Does the burn out of a CT affects Rika herself or the stuff she grants Yuta? I mean we directly see Yuta not being able to use copied techniques because this was burned out. Once it was replenished, he could use it again. But the question is, does it also affects the other stuff she gives to him? One is copy, the other is CE and the other is Rika being fully manifested.

Basically, was Yuta using his own CE against Ryu or his own + Rika’s? In one scene he was matching Ryu and in another he was easily overpowered by him.

The beam isn't a cursed technique, just output. So Yuta couldn't use any of his copied techniques, but Rika is a shikigami attached to his CT not his actual CT.

Cursed energy blasts can be fired by anyone but it doesn't have same level of output as Ryu simple as that. Yuta using Rika's CE blast is not based on CT. That's all.

Back