• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

👾👾👾👾👾
IMG_20231211_163027.jpg
IMG_20231211_163057.jpg

In terms of lifting strength, doesn't yuta consider yuji impressive for being capable of chucking cars? I dont know if kenjaku having that lifting strength is consistent.
No that doesn't happen, Yuta comments how Yuji was surprised he could throw the car and its in reference to physical appearance not one's enhanced strength through ce. And Yuji has higher feats than that anyway.

In terms of lifting strength, doesn't yuta consider yuji impressive for being capable of chucking cars?
Huh, Yuta did the same right after, didn't he? He said he isn't from the power type like Yuji is, but he can still do the same with reinforcement.

Huh, Yuta did the same right after, didn't he? He said he isn't from the power type like Yuji is, but he can still do the same with reinforcement.
Yeah its a pretty standard thing for the verse, I was just saying that its inconsistent cuz I thought the conclusion was kenjaku having class p lvls of lifting strength

I'm about to edit these in, so just so everyone is on the same page

Cursed Energy
Non-Physical Interaction
- Concepts (type 2) and Void (cursed energy drives even the form of humanity from possibility and exists between mind and matter).
Mental Manipulation - Prolonged exposure to cursed energy can erode the mind [2]
Ressurection - Cursed energy can resurrect souls and egos into new forms until they are exorcised, or their curse is released.
Empowerment - While negative emotions largely power curses and cursed energy, curses and humans can also be empowered by the collective beliefs of humans such as with the folk god Nanami fought and Sukuna himself in his prime. This effect can also be used through conduits such as talismans (which can be used by non-sorcerors).
Sealing - Buddhist Sutras are capable of sealing away great evil. Additionally, sorcerers can empower themselves through heavenly restriction (as Kokichi did) and being vow (as Hakari did vs Kashimo).

Cursed Techniques
Concept Manipulation (types 2 and 3)
- Cursed techniques work by sentient beings utilizing a "target concept" which can act as the basis for the technique itself and the actual target of the technique. Mahito (with his ability to see the soul) mentions humans being dominated by these concepts which cause metabolic configurations in the soul and then body. Sukuna utilized this mechanic of Jujutsu to bypass Gojo's Infinity after learning from Mahoraga, no longer manifesting slashes at where he thought Gojo was, but instead changing his techniques target concept to existence itself, in order to encapsulate Gojo in "that world" and bypass infinity. Type 2 users currently include Gojo's Satoru for bringing the concept of Infinity into reality and extending to mathematic abstracts and control over the concept/scale of distance [2] Yuki for breaking a conceptual framework with strength, bypassing conceptual defenses, and ignoring her own concept being targeted, Yorozu for construction of a conceptual perfect sphere, and Sukuna/Mahoraga for being able to target the concept of existence in order to bypass infinity. Kenjaku's Ganesha cursed spirit and Anti-Gravity technique could potentially qualify. All other cursed techniques fall under Concept manipulation type 3 unless meeting the criteria.

Cursed Spirits
Aura
, (Grade 2 and up) responsible for - Madness, Manipulation, Empathic manipulation, and Perception manipulation - When fighting a strong grade 2 curse, both Kairi and Mai note the effects of the cursed spirit's aura to make them tremble, lose spirit, and become frightened. This aura is mentioned as capable of making normal people into a nightmarish state. This aura is described as foul and scorching.

Sorceror Resistances
Madness Manipulation/Empathic Manipulation
- Sorcerors can resist the aura of sufficiently strong curses which can drive opponents into a frightened and nightmarish state.
Mind Manipulation - Via willpower, Nobara was able to resist charming/compulsion effects from a cursed word user who had amplified his CT via talismans and an improvised domain.
These abilities are going to the CE Manip page under CE, Sorcerers and Cursed spirits respectively

Vector Manipulation/Info analysis - Barrier users are responsible for accounting for the vector parameters of their territories and certain users can also directly control the coordinates of their domain. Advanced users can even flip their barriers' internal/external conditions and range. Additionally, all information inside of a barrier is privy to the user, with the exception being heavenly restriction users such as Maki and Toji.
Subjective Reality/Concept Manipulation type 3 - Barrier users utilize a "concrete image" as the base for their barrier construction. Aspects of the domain are seen as symbolic even when manifested into reality. An advanced user such as Tengen, was able to separate their consciousness from merging with the universe via barriers.
I'm thinking of either adding these as advanced sorcerer abilities or making a new section in the CE manip page for barriers

Reality Warping - Kenjaku and Sukuna currently have this for type 1 domains, but Kenjaku and Tengen should also have this application added to their profile due to their barrier skill.
Limited Time Manipulation - Miyo's simple domain was able to alter the flow of time within his domain by disavowing any binding conditions within his domain.
Time Manipulation/Sealing/Power Nullification - The Prison Realm boundary is a barrier technique which nullifies its targets powers before sealing them in a dimension cut off from the regular flow of time.
Absorption - Domain amplification absorbs enemy cursed techniques into its empty space.
And finally these are only going to the characters with feats of performing these abilities (Kenjaku, Tengen, DA users etc) rather then as general barrier abilities
107.png

About the black hole calc
3.3666095e+18pa* 0.089337m³
Shouldnt it be the surface area instead of volume? Its pretty weird to calc pressure via volume

This would also buff the calc to High 7-A, what feels kinda sus for the scaling

About the black hole calc

Shouldnt it be the surface area instead of volume? Its pretty weird to calc pressure via volume

Hmmm I’m not sure what you mean..

All I know is

Pa is Newton/m2 And Volume is M3

So multiplying both gives N/m which is Joules of energy. AP value.

If we use surface area the answer will be in N not Joules. So…🤷‍♂️

Idk physics but Im pretty sure you cant multiply n/m² by volume

Almost sure that its Energy = Pressure*Area to get the amount of joules
But I could be wrong

Idk physics but Im pretty sure you cant multiply n/m² by volume

Almost sure that its Energy = Pressure*Area to get the amount of joules
But I could be wrong

next time just look at the units for the clue to your answer. The answer is almost always in the units.

N/m2 * m3 is Nm.

Work done is Nm which is also Joules.

If we do your suggestion: N/m2 * m2 = N. That’s not energy that’s force.

in fact, I actually just remembered the formula of pressure being F/A. So multiplying pressure by Area is just Force. So if you can’t remember formulas well just make sure you know your units and see what it leads to in the calc.

Yuki, Yuta, Hakari, Gojo, and Sukuna all have means of scaling in AP.
Agreed
Maki and Toji, too.
How do Maki and Toji scale to Kenjaku?
I mean, as long as its consistent and doesn't have much anti feats/contradictions as well as not making the verse scaling inconsistent, I think It should be used.
(Seeing the responses I do believe it would remain 7-B) which seems alright.

What do you guys think?

Back