• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

not really its useless if you can't channel it at all and takaba can use a CT which require the ability to manipulate CE think junpe after mahito unlocked his brain, he could use CE a bit but he was weak type deal

also pretty much all the awakened player(awakened through transfiguration) can use CE to some extent anything from grade 4 to 1
I'm on my way to create Junpei Profile

Btw, we can even put JJK chars versus Bleach chars due to the fact that White wanked the souls nature into Information Type 2 and conceptual
And the first thing that I will do is put Takaba against Aizen

hello, my account just got accepted because it's been rejected for a while. but i was just wondering if i could help you guys with just making some sandboxes for some of the culling game characters. i am all caught up in the manga rn but i didnt watch the last episode of the anime yet.
Feel free too help. Currently we lack pages for Naoya, Reggie, Kamo and Yorozu and we are also revising basically every page in the verse

Feel free too help. Currently we lack pages for Naoya, Reggie, Kamo and Yorozu and we are also revising basically every page in the verse
alr i can for sure help, i just made a sandbox for hanyu but im very confused on yorozu and her abilites even after reading the pages of her and sukuna/meguna fight over and over so yea.

alr i can for sure help, i just made a sandbox for hanyu but im very confused on yorozu and her abilites even after reading the pages of her and sukuna/meguna fight over and over so yea.
I'm working on Yorozu
blah-eye.gif

Can't wait to play Ultimate Ninja Storm/A Hero Nobody Knows/Ones Justice Cursed Clash!

A totally unique gaming experience. We stan 3D Arena Fighter games uwuwuw

Okay, apparently Phantom Parade and Cursed Clash are two separate JJK games.

Well, my point still stands for Cursed Clash, but Phantom Parade could be cool then lol.

Back