• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm screaming

What does Hajime start out with anyway? R's go to will be just projectiles and Greed.

Also please don't tell me he has that bullshit luck I've been hearing about.

Well.

First off yeah he has that luck.

Second off, he's probably not going to waste his time on something like Greed... but you'd probably need Butler or someone to get a full explanation.

Hajime's most threatening stuff rn is both his law manip and his supernatural luck.

And since Judge doesnt actually have enhanced senses for some reason, stealth is also a thing.

Touching R is fatal tho, considering Greed covers him. Also, R can eat law manip that affects him like he ate the Law manip that affected every human on Earth. Luck is the only thing that would pose a challenge to him tho.

I mean once Hajime realizes the first law gets eaten he could make a rule that says "Noone is allowed to eat laws"

Greed could then eat the law then R dies

True. I think this all boils down to whether or not Hajime touches R or not. If he has a way to take down R and avoid touching him, he wins handily. Otherwise, Greed absorbs.

His luck should keep Hajime from touching R, because it's BS like that, and it's not something he controls, so even if he tried to it wouldn't let him.

I don't think R could eat law manip, since these are laws in the programming of the simulation, so he'd need data manip to deal with them.

With various tech he could use to get R to commit suicide, but I don't think he can get rid of the greed that would then separate from R.

I'll have to think more on if he has a win condition against greed.

If law manip is caused by the location, then R can easily fix that by creating his own pocket dimension where the outside world doesn't affect the inside and vice versa.

He's known to do this and it is completely in character for him to do so.

Oh yeah, good point. Though if R moves into that area, Hajime shouldn't follow due to luck and intelligence, since that'd basically be him downgrading himself to his previous key.

I guess I'm voting inconclusive then, since chances are high they just sit in their own pocket dimensions avoiding one another or prepping in case the other returns.

I mean it's not like Hajime has a choice really. R can create a poket dimension wide enough to cover Hajime like he did with Mori Hui.

Also planetary Greed is also an option.

I clearly am not remembering R's pocket reality creation very well. In that case I'll vote R, since once he's out of the Neo-world system Hajime wouldn't have a way to win other than escaping and prepping, and although it might be hard, R's AoE Greed would be able to set up a situation where he has a 100% chance of getting off power steal.

Just reread the chapter right after the Sage Realm explodes. R confronts Mori Hui and creates a pocket dimension where the outside world was unaffected by what happened inside. Also Daewi couldn't break said pocket dimension without Q's help.

Because R can eat law manip that power nulls, and he's known to fight in his favour. He may not start off with his pocket dimension, but once the first wave of law manip happens, he will resort to his pocket dimension.

He may not start off with his pocket dimension.

The moment that happens, he dies without realizing it was created or creating separated rules like eating the law manipulation means insta death?

The dimension itself nulls the law. It is a separate world where the ouside doesn't affect the inside and vice versa. The moment the dimension is created, the law manip on the outside will be no more.

In character, pocket dimension should be R's opener or a very early move, and Hajime wouldn't know about it to create a law to counter it. Once he's in the pocket dimension he basically becomes a high 8C with near supergenius levels of intelligence and extreme luck, since he's no longer in the Neo-World program. He would survive through luck and prediction for a while, but eventually loses when R uses AoE Greed to fill the pocket dimension.

Hajime would win in a situation where he kills R and figures out that he can't kill Greed then puts it in the execution that shoots it to space in a rocket (probably with some laws applied to keep it from breaking out) to bfr.

So in other words Hajime can win in any situation that R doesn't use the pocket dimension early, but since it's one of R's opening moves, and something he'll use whenever he's in trouble, and something Hajime wouldn't be able to learn about until it was used, R would win in most scenarios.

He would... he has information analysis, precognition and clairvoyance... he has the ability to predict future events. He would know that if he doesn't use it properly he would lose or stalemate. Even Junko predicted everything, the brainwashing and the calamity of the world and then later on also predicted that she would lose to Makoto because she intentionally left some flaws in the plans and was not taking them seriously.

Also, IIRC, everything inside the program is made of data, that would also count R and his pocket dimension, creating a pocket dimension means you are creating a pocket dimension inside the NWP. which gives hajime the control over it and can decide how strong he wants R to be due to his complete control.

Even if he can analyze info on R to predict him, he can't analyze something that he has no way of knowing of or understanding. He has no way to analyze something like someone's magical capabilities other than seeing them in use or hearing about them, so he could only account for it once R actually used it.

A pocket dimension isn't part of the world it exists within, so he shouldn't be able to apply his powers outside of it. Even if it's still considered data or a program, it wouldn't be the neo-world program, so he woudn't have his control over it.

Saying he can manipulate evdrythin gin the program to the point of changing the opponent at will, when he hasn't shown it is NLF.

No, it's easy for him to know that he has magic, what gets him is when someone who has an ability "a" according to the analysis and only a but suddenly used b... That's what gets him... It shouldn't be surprising when a guy that uses magic used magic.

The point is he is creating the pocket dimension in a simulation, so naturally the pocket dimension should be a part of it as it is data as well.

Someone weaker which is avatar monokuma was shown to give itself transformation ability, change usami to monomi to weaken her and change her appearance to an uglier one and change nekomaru's avatar to a robot and gave him some few random perks and as well as become a gigantic ai junko. So he can change the opponent at will by default that he technically gave junko and momokuma the power to be the ruler of it with his complex data manipulation. That and also another way of hindering him like the moment he breathes or uses his ability, he dies or something. And he won't know that it was added because it's not necessarily announced or notified when a rule is added.

Sry for cluttered texts. On mobile rn

His info analysis is based on looking at someone and their situation and being able ot understand and figure out their past based on that, but that's still limited to what he knows and can observe. He has no senses that would detect magic, so he wouldn't be able to analyze magical abilities other than when they're used, as that's the only time they would leave a trace that he could observe adn analyze.

In a game, if person A has admin privileges in server A, and person B brings them into server B, they won't automatically have admin privileges in server B. This should be the same in this situation, since R is bringing him into his own pocket reality.

So that should qualify him for power null, power bestowal, stat amp and reduction, shapeshifting, and transmutation. If you can easily find scans or screenshots of when that happened, then you should make a CRT for it.

Back